but I want that Santa's package!:naughty:

humm so this is the naughty corner!:das:

If you were bad behaved this year

Santa Claus isnt going to bring you

any gift this year!!:naughty::lmao:

Santa-Claus_okcopia-1.png

*runs out this thread*:lmao:

That's one Santa, whose lap I wouldn't mind sitting on:naughty:

I'm back here, as apparently my comment giving a link to a really cool programme about light perception art, wasn't as interesting as writing his name a million times for no apparent reason!!!:blink:

So therefore not approved.

Naughty me for not grovelling enough!

i was kidding!!

I'm going to be punished or what? Xd

eagle-reflection_6646.jpg

Bald is Beautiful event celebrates 30th edition

LASZLO BUHASZ AND JENNIFER HARDENNE

September 6, 2003

The 30th Annual Bald is Beautiful Convention is scheduled to take place Sept. 11-15 in Morehead City, N.C. Events will include the Bald Moonlight Dinner, Famous Bald Foursome of Golf, and the Bald Head contest, in which competitors will face off in categories such as "sexiest head," "smoothest head" and "most kissable head," as well as a "best all-round" category.

According to the event's founder, John T. Capps, "it's time for bald men everywhere to dare to bare and be proud of every hair they don't have."

The event expects to draw participants from as far away as Australia, Wales and Japan.

For more information, call (252) 726-1855.

-------------

Not a laffing matter, my kissable dear:

Ask any bald guy. OR IS IT?

By the way, they have their conventions in

Morehead City, North Carolina--no foolin'!

-------------

By: © Nelson Taylor 2008

Festival Location: Morehead City, NC, USA

Festival State: North Carolinan Festivals

Festival Type: Bizarre Festivals

Chrome dome alert! Long hairs beware, because skin is in. At least in smallsville Morehead City, home of the annual September Bald is Beautiful Convention, whose headquarters is located on Bald Street. "Morehead means less hair," says John Capps, a beefy buffed-brain, who could pass as the stunt double for an over-the-hill Mr. Clean. Capps is the founder of the Bald Headed Men of America, an organization that boasts 35,000 members from 50 states and 39 countries.

"If you have a haircut with a hole in it, fringe benefits, or a forehead that reaches back five inches from the eyebrows, hey you qualify to be a proud bald-headed man." Capps, who began losing his hair at 15, corralled up his cueball cohorts 26 years ago and began waging their battle for respect. This September event has sprouted into a weekend of "Baldies are the best!" ceremonial chants, feel-good clinics and advice about how to care for a bald head, like "what happens if you shave off little red stubbies that pop up on the top of your head." And there are tons o' corny contests; awards are given for the Sexiest Bald Head, Most Improved Bald Head, Most Distinguished Bald Head, not to mention awards for Telly Savalas and Montel Williams look-alikes.

But probably the most-impressive aspect about Capps' bald-headed career is that he has perfected the art of hair guessing. He promises that just by speaking with you he'll be able to tell what kind of head of haircut you're sporting. "I don't miss," Capps grunts. So give him a call. He just might knock your rug off.

Bald is Beautiful Convention -

When: September every year

Where: Morehead City, NC, U.S.A.

More Info Please: For more info call (252) 726-1855

Edited by A. Clay