MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

Well, can you believe it, I actually got sent here! Instead of popping in of my own volition.

So.... I guess I have a secret to confess while I'm in here....

Rob Pattinson has taken over the leader board in my affections:aah:

:roftl:

Mika I do still love you, but it's more about the music. I've never been :chkn:-y about you, but all of a sudden I get what some of the rest of these gals have been going through.:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, can you believe it, I actually got sent here! Instead of popping in of my own volition.

So.... I guess I have a secret to confess while I'm in here....

Rob Pattinson has taken over the leader board in my affections:aah:

:roftl:

Mika I do still love you, but it's more about the music. I've never been :chkn:-y about you, but all of a sudden I get what some of the rest of these gals have been going through.:wub2:

OMG!!! :shocked:

I dreamt about Mika last night? Can I join this thread?

was dreaming about him last night too and god it was annoying... and great... but i was like sleepinbg for 10-15 min. then a lil break when i woke up and back to sleep after a few min. where it continued... and even better... i could controle it (almost) :naughty: couldnt with the one yesterday where it was kinda the same :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

Yap!

I wish I had yellow ones.. :blink:

you are a bad girl.. :das: At once?:naughty:

I have been thinking abot buying some green once next month. Need to update my collection :wink2:

Nope havent used em at once... yet! :naughty: But damn i love useing em... Turn on the guy and just leave him handcuffed when he is most turned on... :naughty:

Have you used the your handcuffs?

I have been thinking abot buying some green once next month. Need to update my collection :wink2:

Nope havent used em at once... yet! :naughty: But damn i love useing em... Turn on the guy and just leave him handcuffed when he is most turned on... :naughty:

Have you used the your handcuffs?

oh..light green..well that's a color :teehee:

haha bad :mf_rosetinted:

Will you believe that Mika handcuffed me last weekend we were relaxing together? :mf_rosetinted:

I 've used them in party..it was one of those home parties. haha long story..including some dancing,alchocol and whipped cream :naughty:

oh..light green..well that's a color :teehee:

haha bad :mf_rosetinted:

Will you believe that Mika handcuffed me last weekend we were relaxing together? :mf_rosetinted:

I 've used them in party..it was one of those home parties. haha long story..including some dancing,alchocol and whipped cream :naughty:

dancing,alchocol and whipped cream. That soun ds good :das: i have tried to have some fun with some whiped cream and chocolate sauce. Dancing....as in lap-dancing? :naughty:

Mika handcuffed you last week... i donno if i can believe that... :naughty: Thats one thing i wouldnt mind though... same with handcuff him and just do whatever i wanna do to him and i wanna do a few things that also includes whiped cream... :wink2:

I dreamt about Mika last night? Can I join this thread?

You can, if you describe, word by word, all the obscene details of it, in a popular thread where all the mods or Rosie can read it...

It's a one way ticket to get your butt here at the speed of light, i assure you...:naughty:

You don't join this thread :shocked: - you get sent here for punishment :bonk:

Or to have some fun, depends on the POV...:mf_rosetinted:

You're in the wrong place, you want the Mika dreams thread.:thumb_yello:

Right, this is the Mika nightmares one...:biggrin2:

It's a fun thread though!:biggrin2:

One of its tag is "Willywonka's home":naughty:

Yes, I pay rent and get this joint clean and tidy...

Don't forget to clean and leave beanbags on their place 2 by 2 when you're on your way out...:sneaky2:

I have OCD and take these things seriously...:mf_rosetinted:

And shut the damn door...

Only because she gets sent here all the time :sneaky2:

I do, and right now I AM IN DA HOUSE!

Edited by willywonka

dancing,alchocol and whipped cream. That soun ds good :das: i have tried to have some fun with some whiped cream and chocolate sauce. Dancing....as in lap-dancing? :naughty:

Mika handcuffed you last week... i donno if i can believe that... :naughty: Thats one thing i wouldnt mind though... same with handcuff him and just do whatever i wanna do to him and i wanna do a few things that also includes whiped cream... :wink2:

that was good..I still have a video of that .. :roftl: which I'll never show my family..:roftl: No..not lap-dancing.. but something similar:naughty:

well believe it or not.. :mf_rosetinted:

and grapes.. :das:

You can, if you describe, word by word, all the obscene details of it, in a opular thread where all the mods or Rosie can read it...

It's a one way ticket to get your butt here at the speed of light, i assure you...:naughty:

Always watch out for the Rose all-seeing-eye!:naughty:

Right, this is the Mika nightmares one...:biggrin2:

*imagining Mika coming in here and sees it all, that would give him nighmares for sure*

But on the other hand he can always run upstairs to mama!

:biggrin2:

that was good..I still have a video of that .. :roftl: which I'll never show my family..:roftl: No..not lap-dancing.. but something similar:naughty:

well believe it or not.. :mf_rosetinted:

and grapes.. :das:

you should try and do some lap-dancing... its fun! :wink2:

Mika handcuffed, whiped cream and grapes... sounds too good :wink2: sounds like a dream :naughty:

i should watch out what im writeing... got a warning instead of bveing send here last time paranoid.gif

OKAY, FOR THE NEWBIES HERE!

This is a thread for those of you who have been naughty in OTHER threads!

HERE, is where you come to sit and think about what you've done, and be sorry for what you've done.

NOT misbehave even more.

Right, Wonka?:naughty:

you should try and do some lap-dancing... its fun! :wink2:

Mika handcuffed, whiped cream and grapes... sounds too good :wink2: sounds like a dream :naughty:

i should watch out what im writeing... got a warning instead of bveing send here last time paranoid.gif

YES, I am watching!!!:wink2:

Always watch out for the Rose all-seeing-eye!:naughty:

*imagining Mika coming in here and sees it all, that would give him nighmares for sure*

But on the other hand he can always run upstairs to mama!

:biggrin2:

BS is the FBEYE, Rosie is the MFC CIA...:naughty::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

If, and notice the IF, he'd read the forum this wouldn't be the only lonely thread he'd get nightmares from...

Bet reading Da Drooling thread would get him nightmares not even Momma nor a shrink would be able to save him from...

Or Da Captions Thread...

Or Wonkaland Thread...

:shocked:

Moose, you're doomed if you fail to the temptation of lurking it here...:lmfao: