'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Her you go:

My siddy is actually two different parts, where he does the little dance thing and when he tries to eat the camera:lol3: but I liked them both so I just stuck them together and it actually turned out pretty good.

Oh and thanks again to Leine for showing me that website to make those things:)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Her you go:

My siddy is actually two different parts, where he does the little dance thing and when he tries to eat the camera:lol3: but I liked them both so I just stuck them together and it actually turned out pretty good.

Oh and thanks again to Leine for showing me that website to make those things:)

It is weird . . .

:shocked:

Yeah:lol3:

Ahh he's so mad.

Just find one amazing interviewm with him ( in fact I had see it before . . . but whatver )

It's the one he says "I wanna make some noise there (piano)!"

:lmfao: I love when he talks about when he was young . :wub2:

Just find one amazing interviewm with him ( in fact I had see it before . . . but whatver )

It's the one he says "I wanna make some noise there (piano)!"

:lmfao: I love when he talks about when he was young . :wub2:

Yeah, I've seen so many interveiws now its realy hard to remember which is which:roftl: And theres probably still quite a few I havnt seen.

Yeha but when we talk about him outside the mfc then i dont think anyone does:roftl:

Yeah . . . well, in my school no one does .

But I can go and visit Carlota in Cascais or I can go to Lisbon and talk to my cousin (my best friend too) and they both will understand my love . :wub2:

I AM HERE.

Yet.....again i leave. Forgive me devin. The highschool....the homework....it calls.

Oh how i hate it. Yet, i can not avoid it.

i feel you!! bio test tomorrow, EW!!! our teacher is a bit of a dohtard. she's really nice, just can't teach :thumbdown:. so here i am, on mfc, of course diligently studying.

except tomorrow's a late start (school starts at like, 10:00 :naughty:) and also we have a rockin' halloween party planned. it involves cupcakes, rockband, two amazing friends, and crashing this kid's party. it's gonna be amayhzin'! :punk:

haha, i just joined a facebook group called...

"I used to sleep....but now Im in highschool"

XD

hahaha.

i might get a facebook this friday...i'm still up in the air though. my friend and i might make one at our party. but i dont know. because even mfc is too much for me :naughty:

* looks at biology test review*

i prefer mfc :naughty: