'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys what are you for THE HALLOWEEN ? :das:

im coming from the cinema, i went to "wild child" it was great.

i laughed my ass off when i heard quitea matures girl scream when she saw Zac efron on the commercial. she was like - "AWWW" (it sounded like she saw a cute puppy) its MY (lmfao) ZAC :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

she was like 19, she looked pretty mature and normal, but then THAT thing and i started to do the same. me and my friend laughed so hard.

so i went.

OMG IS THAT ZAC ? OMG BOY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? YOU PUSSY LITLLE NAUGHTY KITTY, WHY WERE YOU HIDING FROM BIG MAMA ?

she looked at me MAD. :roftl:

guys what are you for THE HALLOWEEN ? :das:

im coming from the cinema, i went to "wild child" it was great.

i laughed my ass off when i heard quitea matures girl scream when she saw Zac efron on the commercial. she was like - "AWWW" (it sounded like she saw a cute puppy) its MY (lmfao) ZAC :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

she was like 19, she looked pretty mature and normal, but then THAT thing and i started to do the same. me and my friend laughed so hard.

so i went.

OMG IS THAT ZAC ? OMG BOY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? YOU PUSSY LITLLE NAUGHTY KITTY, WHY WERE YOU HIDING FROM BIG MAMA ?

she looked at me MAD. :roftl:

Oh God ! :lmfao:

But was Zac Efron in the commercial ? :naughty:

Well today I:

*went to school

*my maths teacher mother died so I didn't had maths

* i had history

*i had english and we have to make a role playing it was pretty cool, cause me and my classe mate are both brilliant minds (like our friends say) adn we are both crazy so we are going to do something crazy !

* i should had lunch with my grandparents but they couldn't go so I went home to lunch in home

* it was rainning so i didn't want to go to school

*I skip classes

AND NOW THE GUY THAT I LOVE IS TELLING ME TO MEET HIM IN THE BREAK AND I AM ****ING NOT IN THE SCHOOL !!! :sneaky2:

Btw... do you want help with your siggie ?

Well today I:

*went to school

* i had history

*i had english and we have to make a role playing it was pretty cool, cause me and my classe mate are both brilliant minds (like our friends say) adn we are both crazy so we are going to do something crazy !

* i should had lunch with my grandparents but they couldn't go so I went home to lunch in home

*I skip classes

AND NOW THE GUY THAT I LOVE IS TELLING ME TO MEET HIM IN THE BREAK AND I AM ****ING NOT IN THE SCHOOL !!! :sneaky2:

YES HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL COMMERCIAL. HE LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT THERE.

you skipped school ? hehe

i used to do it often, now i somtimes skip the last 2 lessons cause im too tired.

i skip only if there is nothing important like maths but if its like social science i skip it :roftl:

YES PLEASE HELP ME WiTH SIGGIE. PLEASE :)

Well today I:

*went to school

* i had history

*I skip classes

i used to do it often, now i somtimes skip the last 2 lessons cause im too tired.

i skip only if there is nothing important like maths but if its like social science i skip it :roftl:

bbut guys, don't you get absolutely murdered ? cause I do. If I skip classes I get yelled at by everyoneand then, if I skip more then one, its 'DISCIPLINE COUNCIL' and outta the school for good xD

hello btw :D

Yeah ! I skipped !

I do like you ! If it's nothing important and I don't really wanna go I just skip it . LOOOL !

I skipped one class we have that it's so not important that you probably don't have it and I skipped French . . . I shouldn't skip french cause I don't understand a f*ck but whatever . :lmfao:

I can do a siggie like mine for you . . .

bbut guys, don't you get absolutely murdered ? cause I do. If I skip classes I get yelled at by everyoneand then, if I skip more then one, its 'DISCIPLINE COUNCIL' and outta the school for good xD

hello btw :D

Yeah... my parents would kill me if they knew . But they won't know cause I'm a f*cking good liar . :mf_rosetinted:

It really helps my life but I guess the day I dye I'm not going to heaven . :lmfao:

Yeah ! I skipped !

I do like you ! If it's nothing important and I don't really wanna go I just skip it . LOOOL !

I skipped one class we have that it's so not important that you probably don't have it and I skipped French . . . I shouldn't skip french cause I don't understand a f*ck but whatever . :lmfao:

I can do a siggie like mine for you . . .

Yeah... my parents would kill me if they knew . But they won't know cause I'm a f*cking good liar . :mf_rosetinted:

It really helps my life but I guess the day I dye I'm not going to heaven . :lmfao:

I can help you with your french :naughty:

Mafa, your siggie is AMAZING :wub2:

You're lucky. I haven't even got a chance to lie cause they phone my parents straight away :thumbdown:

I can help you with your french :naughty:

Mafa, your siggie is AMAZING :wub2:

You're lucky. I haven't even got a chance to lie cause they phone my parents straight away :thumbdown:

Yeah ! You can ! :bleh:

(That's my lucky thing LOL)

Ahahah ! There are so many people that do that... they can phone every parents ! :lmfao:

Do you like ma glasses ?... erm... sorry... my siggie ?

:lmfao:

I can do a siggie for you if you want. I did for Becca .

Heeey girls!

Mafa, you skipped school?:shocked: i never feel like going to french class on an afternoon, our last class of the day, but I HAVE to go otherwise my "director de turma" Will be allover me and watching me.:boxed:

It's raining sooooo much, it's windy, it's cold...

Heeey girls!

Mafa, you skipped school?:shocked: i never feel like going to french class on an afternoon, our last class of the day, but I HAVE to go otherwise my "director de turma" Will be allover me and watching me.:boxed:

It's raining sooooo much, it's windy, it's cold...

Well... i was in my house... warm and dry... it was running so hard outside and I was going to have "Estudo Acompanhado" and french... you know how much I hate french !! :lmfao: I just though the classes wouldn't worth the sacrifice of being in the cold and rain !!