'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

OMG ! You just made me jeaulous .

I wish there is such a perfect boy in my school .

He sings and he acts ? GOD ! :drool:

Well... the thing of acting... I love acting I just can't sing, so if some guy as the both things I got like :insane:

LOL

I LOVE ACTORS I LOVE MUSICIANS ! Sammy you are a lucky girl ! Even if the only thing you can do is sit and wathc . . .

no....its harder to just sit and watch. :( hes so perfect. Omg why cant THERE BE A FRESHMAN LIKE THAT?!?!

I go to an all girls school. They have dances to get to know the boys form teh other school, but everyone dances so dirty and i get embarassed and i dont like it. So i dotn go to the dances, so i dont meet ANY GUYS. And sometimes im just like....what if i never meet a guy in high school?

Do you think ill never meet a guy in highschool???? I mean...im not desperate...but i would love for there to jsut be someone.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I forgot. He plays the piano. Better than any adult i have ever seen. He has played for 12 years. He is known around teh state i guess. Hes gotten this big first place award from the connecticut music teachers association for best young musician. He is incredible. He plays this amazing complicated classical music, like mozart and beethoven and bach and stuff.

And he gets so into it....he puts so much energy on stage and into his music. Thats why hes so incredible. becuase he appreciates the music. Most guys hate music, but he doesnt. Its his passion. OMG.....MARRY ME!

Did he see you singing ?

Because I'm sure he will be in love with your voice . . .

ah.....liene.....when he sings...i just melt.

aww i know that feeling. butterflies in the stomach huh ? :naughty:

similar feelings had loads of times, at that moment a guy seems so perfect, and after - :boxed:

no im just joking :roftl:

he sounds like he is BLOODY PERFECT.

oh yes i cried in the place when frd died, and WHEN REMUS SAID THAT SENTENCE OMG I CRIED SO HARD, IM SUCH A CRIER :shocked:

BUT NOW WHEN YOU REMINDED ME OF IT THERE IS SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH I FEEL DISTURBED, SAD A STRANGE FEELING, LIKE IT HAPPENED TO ME NOT REMUS.

OMG MAFAAAA.

Imagine so what was i feeling while I was writing . . . remember that night when I was like since 10PM to 3AM reading... Ron gettint in the chamber of secrets, hermione proud of ron, hermione and ron kissing, harry sacrificing himself, remus dead, tonks dead, the little photografher guy dead (!), harry talking to remus and sirius and his parents... narcisa asking for draco .

GOD ! I just cant get enough . . .

well i tohught some spanish or something. i dont find any difference between Spanish and Portuguese so i thought its spanish :blush-anim-cl:

Lol . Yeah, they are kinda similiar... but diferent though .

:bleh:

no....its harder to just sit and watch. :( hes so perfect. Omg why cant THERE BE A FRESHMAN LIKE THAT?!?!

I go to an all girls school. They have dances to get to know the boys form teh other school, but everyone dances so dirty and i get embarassed and i dont like it. So i dotn go to the dances, so i dont meet ANY GUYS. And sometimes im just like....what if i never meet a guy in high school?

Do you think ill never meet a guy in highschool???? I mean...im not desperate...but i would love for there to jsut be someone.

Well... we all just sit and watch Mika . So... we are kinda habituated aren't we ? LOL

What's that ? I didn't understand ! You are in a highschool where there is just girls ? WHY ?

well yeah he saw me singing. HE WAS ONSTAGE WITH ME!

But i sing a very...like...snotty girls part. Very not nice. Ill find a youtube video

He seems cool .

Don't be shy and just talk to him . He can be a cool guy and talking to you and I'm sure you can be friends or he can be an asswole and don't talk to you just because you are young... and if he does that... you'll stop liking him cause he is idiot !

Ask him opinion about your song ! :wink2:

well yeah he saw me singing. HE WAS ONSTAGE WITH ME!

But i sing a very...like...snotty girls part. Very not nice. Ill find a youtube video

oh i think you told once, at least you told about bitchy part in theater, where that boy didnt understand what she ment by "look at his trousers" i laughed even in the next day :shocked::roftl:

oh i think you told once, at least you told about bitchy part in theater, where that boy didnt understand what she ment by "look at his trousers" i laughed even in the next day :shocked::roftl:

yeah....listen to the whole song. you will hear alll those strange lines.

And the REALLY bad song is called "Lovely Ladies" From Les Miserables.

hehe bye loves:wub2:

I'm cool !

Do you know I'm going to have a cat ? :bleh:

your going to have a cat? like as a meal? or as like a baby? :shocked:

:roftl:

haha ok lol. got it outta my sistem

aww when are you getting one?!

your going to have a cat? like as a meal? or as like a baby? :shocked:

:roftl:

haha ok lol. got it outta my sistem

aww when are you getting one?!

like a meal . :mf_rosetinted:

No . I'm not eating a person . I'm eating a cat . I'm not cannibal . :mf_rosetinted:

ALICE IS GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW !! SHE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU !!!

well to me cats are people!!!!!!!!!!

OMG SHES SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: