'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... i was in my house... warm and dry... it was running so hard outside and I was going to have "Estudo Acompanhado" and french... you know how much I hate french !! :lmfao: I just though the classes wouldn't worth the sacrifice of being in the cold and rain !!

Haha, estudo acompanhado sucks!! You did well staying at home:naughty:

Gotta go,:huglove:

in my school we can skip but once a month they give us a paper of our grades and SKIPPED LESSONS and our parents have to sign them.

thought last month in my skipped lessons place was 0. i skipped 4 sports lessons

and maybe some music and some other stuff.

mt class teacher sometimes forgets or doesnt want to, but it stays with 0.

and even if there is some number i tell to my mom thats its for some (not existed ) time when i was sick and she forgot to write it in my school diary so teacher thought i skiped :roftl:

she ALWAYS believes me.

It always rains here:thumbdown:

What are you going as for Halloween?

really ?

im going to be an amor.. you know what that is ?

you know what ? im always scared to speak to born americans or britains cause im scared to make a stupid english mistake :D

I feel so weird.

I just got my hair cut and I look so different! Its realy weird

:lmfao:

girls you also have rain ?

its raining for 3 days here.

HOW CAN WE GO TO HALLOWEEN IF ITS RAINING ?

MY COSTUME WILL BE DEAD AND IM GOING TO BE WET

i guess its raining in whole europe :thumbdown:

Well... it stop rainning here . And it just rained today, I'm not sure if it rained yesterday . LOL

Do you want me to do a siggie for you ?

Haha, estudo acompanhado sucks!! You did well staying at home:naughty:

Gotta go,:huglove:

I know I did ! Estudo Acompanhado it's just stealing time to the studdents ! I f*cking hate that thing ! :sneaky2:

in my school we can skip but once a month they give us a paper of our grades and SKIPPED LESSONS and our parents have to sign them.

thought last month in my skipped lessons place was 0. i skipped 4 sports lessons

and maybe some music and some other stuff.

mt class teacher sometimes forgets or doesnt want to, but it stays with 0.

and even if there is some number i tell to my mom thats its for some (not existed ) time when i was sick and she forgot to write it in my school diary so teacher thought i skiped :roftl:

she ALWAYS believes me.

What a big complication . In my school they just do nothing !

really ?

you know what ? im always scared to speak to born americans or britains cause im scared to make a stupid english mistake :D

Don't be silly ! Nobody is going to mock you !!

xD

LETS DAYDREAM ?

(I should study portuguese but whatever)

really ?

Sorry no:roftl: I have no idea but its probably my fault.

Im the same even though i speek english:lol3:. Im just not very good with spelling and stuff. And I dont realy like talking to adults cos i make a fool of myself, but oh well.

:lmfao:

Well... it stop rainning here . And it just rained today, I'm not sure if it rained yesterday . LOL

Do you want me to do a siggie for you ?

I know I did ! Estudo Acompanhado it's just stealing time to the studdents ! I f*cking hate that thing ! :sneaky2:

What a big complication . In my school they just do nothing !

Don't be silly ! Nobody is going to mock you !!

xD

LETS DAYDREAM ?

(I should study portuguese but whatever)

ohg yeah can you please make a siggie for me ?

but not that big as yours something cute and heart warming, maybe with some dark lighting pic i dkn, i have this in my head btu i cant make it to live, but please without glitters :blush-anim-cl:

PLEASE.

i feel so bad right now telling you what to do but i just cant work with photoshop normally !

THANK YOU :huglove:

i g2g now :bye:

ohg yeah can you please make a siggie for me ?

but not that big as yours something cute and heart warming, maybe with some dark lighting pic i dkn, i have this in my head btu i cant make it to live, but please without glitters :blush-anim-cl:

PLEASE.

i feel so bad right now telling you what to do but i just cant work with photoshop normally !

THANK YOU :huglove:

i g2g now :bye:

I'm not sure if I got your point but I'll try and then you'll tell me if you want it like that or diferent . :bleh:

There is no problem... I love working for people . :thumb_yello:

GUI IS ARGUING WITH ME CAUSE I SKIPPED SCHOOL !!! BUT WHY DO HE HAS TO CARE !!! AM I NOT JUST A FRIEND TO HIM !!! AHHHH !! I HAVE FEELING THIS WAY, I HETE WHEN HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT ME BUT THEN WHEN I TELL I LOVE HIM HE SAYS HE DOESN'T LOVE ME BACK !!!! F*CK THAT SH*T !!!! I CAN'T GET IT !!!

:tears::tears:

is somebody here reading harry potter ?

i just re-read my 7 book.

omg when i read HARRY POTTER time goes so fast, i read it in 3 days, usually i read thinner books longer.

i love, is here anybody who loves it too ?

mafaa ? carlota ? alice ? ANYBODY ?

i know sammy doesnt like him so i dont need to ask.