Ew. :aah:

I went to that body works museum once and I felt sick 'cause the bodies were glistening. :puke:

The same here. I'm very, very disappointed with her new image and the particular obsessions :dunno::blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew. :aah:

I went to that body works museum once and I felt sick 'cause the bodies were glistening. :puke:

I like that expo, I find it truly amazing and fascinating but like I said, those bodies should only displayed together and as a real exposition not as a part of a show. That's just such a bad idea. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Gaga's monster too xDD

She's so sweet talented and original enough..it's never boring seeing her :D

but I prefer her back in the era of Just Dance to Paparazzi.. She just so cool back then. Now is still cool, but there's something different, I dont know what..

I'm Gaga's monster too xDD

She's so sweet talented and original enough..it's never boring seeing her :D

but I prefer her back in the era of Just Dance to Paparazzi.. She just so cool back then. Now is still cool, but there's something different, I dont know what..

she became commercial :aah:

she became commercial :aah:

yeah, sort of :sad:

When I heard about The Fame, I heard someone who's confident, carefree, and shiny. She still as confident as before, but with darker image.

But since she's still doing great works, I think it doesn't really matter. She looks really cool in Alejandro MV, even though I prefer her to be more fat..:naughty: she's too skinny now..

oh that's good to hear :wub2:

btw #godlovesgaga is trending..guess that people who protests her must be really angry of this.. :naughty:

Serves them right :P It's just music. If you're gonna object to something, object to war or murder or whatever. Worse things in the world than music.

Besides she rocks ^_^:P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love gaga, but did anyone see her meat outfit??:shocked:

I love gaga too! I love her songs they are so unique.

I also love her outfits, they usually are pretty stuning and theatrical. But I didn´t understand this meat outfit :blink: I don´t know ....my mom always told me not to play with food :aah::boxed:

This is what she said about it

“Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian,” Gaga explained. “As you know, I am the most judgement-free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations. For me this evening, if we don’t stand up for what we believe in and if we don’t fight for our rights pretty soon, we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones. And, I am not a piece of meat.”

I still think it's gross. :naughty:

This is what she said about it
“Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian,” Gaga explained. “As you know, I am the most judgement-free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations. For me this evening, if we don’t stand up for what we believe in and if we don’t fight for our rights pretty soon, we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones. And, I am not a piece of meat.”

I still think it's gross. :naughty:

Well I heard that on a french radio station two or three days ago, and I check some picture of her meat outfit... well as a vegetarian I would certainly do not wear such a dress like that... by the way I don't know if it's a good solution to stand up like she does for what she believe in and I don't understand which rights she wants to defend in fact... the right to claim a difference ? Or the right to be accept as we are and to do not make any difference because we are all human being ? That is not the same thing...

Well I heard that on a french radio station two or three days ago, and I check some picture of her meat outfit... well as a vegetarian I would certainly do not wear such a dress like that... by the way I don't know if it's a good solution to stand up like she does for what she believe in and I don't understand which rights she wants to defend in fact... the right to claim a difference ? Or the right to be accept as we are and to do not make any difference because we are all human being ? That is not the same thing...

I don´t understand either what is it that she is trying to defend.

I think that if she trys to send a message with her cloth at east it sould be a clear message, it should speak for itself, just my point of view..

:dunno:

I heard it was real, but I didn't really "research" it, I don't really want to.

it was reall meat..well that was what I heard on a tv show, the dress designer did it 2 days before the show in a fridge :roftl: poor thing. And they also said she changed during the show