I'm afraid both. :boxed:

And I loved her so much...but she's changed a lot and somehow lost her personality, became too comercial...and this song just sucks. Sorry :dunno:

Maybe it will pass for some time.:aah:

I know she have changed a lot :winksmiley02: yes, she's more comercial :sneaky2: but what else can we do.... I like the song anyway, but not as much as the first ones :wink2: awww "Brown eyes" :swoon:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Tumblr

tumblr_lgh27fGuWx1qa7ihco1_500.png

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:) Maybe they were talking about RedOne :aah:

I'm afraid both. :boxed:

And I loved her so much...but she's changed a lot and somehow lost her personality, became too comercial...and this song just sucks. Sorry :dunno:

Maybe it will pass for some time.:aah:

Dont worry, you'll never see another one wearing strage clothes and singing mad lyrics. Gaga is Gaga, she can only change the rythm of the music...but is only a song ;)

Hope it :boxed:

I think RedOne is from Morrocco If I'm not mistaken...His name is Nader Khayat, Morrocain Swedish :dunno:

Yes he is from Morocco ;)

Oh well, I read the lyric (not listen the music yet). I think the song is about Mika. She's talking about bullied, sex oriented, disability, even 'your colour'. But, it's great lyric.

Her lyrics (that I like) not the rest (it sounds too Madonna for me) sounds more universal for me... she talks about being "a celebrity" or a "star" in your way, trying to live with this "insecurity" feeling some people must with deal all your life with... that sometimes drives them "outcast" first because they don't feel confidente toward themselves... born this way for me does not speak about being famous, that's not her point I guess... I can relate to this, since before I saw this lyrics I was talking about it with a friend of mine who does not trust herself enough... hard to explain it in english sorry...

About the Lebanese part, she must, of course, be influent by the origin and the story of Mika, she would have find with the rythm "portuguese" sounds like "lebanese" but she writes "lebanese"...

About the "bi" part, she said in an interview that she was "bi" too... don't know if it is real, in this interview she was not really confidente, maybe because that it was an interview in the USA...

Edited by Etoile2roses

I didn't like the meat dress and this is so stupid :sneaky2:

The meat dress I can understand people didn't like, that was just disgusting! Animal rights, bacteria :puke: and all that jazz but this makes no harm to anyone and she is really creative, isn't she? In this world with so many fighting for their 15 minutes of fame someone who wants to bee seen and heard of has to do something extraordinary!:naughty:

The meat dress I can understand people didn't like, that was just disgusting! Animal rights, bacteria :puke: and all that jazz but this makes no harm to anyone and she is really creative, isn't she? In this world with so many fighting for their 15 minutes of fame someone who wants to bee seen and heard of has to do something extraordinary!:naughty:

and that meat dress has a powerful message behind it. She was trying to say that "dead meat is dead meat" it was a reference to the people fighting for our country (USA) being discharged because of being gay or bi. So she wore this meat dress to make a statement where she explained that "once your dead as a result of fighting for you country, your not STRIAGHT-and-DEAD, your not GAY-and-DEAD, your not BI-and-DEAD.....your just dead. Like dead meat, once its said and done, you died fighting for your country". And I beleive she is so right. Why should your sexual orientation prohibit you from serving the country that you love.....even if it means giving up your life. Your life is as valuable as anyone else's, gay, straight, bi...whatever!

She is so GENIUS to me...

Edited by Mika's boo

and that meat dress has a powerful message behind it. She was trying to say that "dead meat is dead meat" it was a reference to the people fighting for our country (USA) being discharged because of being gay or bi. So she wore this meat dress to make a statement where she explained that "once your dead as a result of fighting for you country' date=' your not STRIAGHT-and-DEAD, your not GAY-and-DEAD, your not BI-and-DEAD.....your just dead. Like dead meat, once its said and done, you died fighting for your country". And I beleive she is so right. Why should your sexual orientation prohibit you from serving the country that you love.....even if it means giving up your life. Your life is as valuable as anyone else's, gay, straight, bi...whatever!

She is so GENIUS to me...[/quote']

How could it be possible to have a powerful message behind suffering ?

We are human being before being bi, straight, or gay... she is wearing the meat's industry with this dress, and we all know that in USA there's the most awful business of the non respect of animal rights... the same meat's industry which is behind those politics with their money (that's not the only industry that carry politics but still...) who send sons and dauthers to this supid and very expensive war... and if we would like to serving our countries we must first think to how serve ourselves, our families and our earth and all the living creatures there before to serving the financial interest and the ambition of others who does not give a --- of who you are (bi, straight, gay, or whatever...animals, trees etc... and how much everything is important...)...

Edited by Etoile2roses

and that meat dress has a powerful message behind it. She was trying to say that "dead meat is dead meat" it was a reference to the people fighting for our country (USA) being discharged because of being gay or bi. So she wore this meat dress to make a statement where she explained that "once your dead as a result of fighting for you country' date=' your not STRIAGHT-and-DEAD, your not GAY-and-DEAD, your not BI-and-DEAD.....your just dead. Like dead meat, once its said and done, you died fighting for your country". And I beleive she is so right. Why should your sexual orientation prohibit you from serving the country that you love.....even if it means giving up your life. Your life is as valuable as anyone else's, gay, straight, bi...whatever!

I had no idea the meat costume was a message of any kind, but I haven't given it a second thought to be honest. I did watch her message on You Tube though, where she talks about human rights and in what she said there I agree completely.:thumb_yello:

I like some of her music and I really think she a genius when it comes to marketing herself and if she can get her voice out there for the human rights she is doing a good thing.

I call it human rights of a reason, we are all human and to me it's a mystery and a shame that some of the members of a community has to fight for their rights which are self-evident for others. Only because of their sexual orientation!:sneaky2:

Go Gaga!:thumb_yello:

From Tumblr

tumblr_lgh27fGuWx1qa7ihco1_500.png

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Disgustingly! Who entitles someone to gab about others without expecting what they will want to tell about themselves? If decide!I think it's meanness on the rights of friendship.

How could it be possible to have a powerful message behind suffering ?

We are human being before being bi, straight, or gay... she is wearing the meat's industry with this dress, and we all know that in USA there's the most awful business of the non respect of animal rights... the same meat's industry which is behind those politics with their money (that's not the only industry that carry politics but still...) who send sons and dauthers to this supid and very expensive war... and if we would like to serving our countries we must first think to how serve ourselves, our families and our earth and all the living creatures there before to serving the financial interest and the ambition of others who does not give a --- of who you are (bi, straight, gay, or whatever...animals, trees etc... and how much everything is important...)...

Im not in favor of the war at all. I was only explaining her reasoning behind the meat dress. And hey, there are many people who love fighting for their country, despite the countries ulterior motives (financial interests) so what she was trying to say is that if someone DOES want to fight for their country, they shouldn't be excluded solely because of their sexual orientation.

Im an American, and I cant stand the thought of having soldiers die in a useless war. But the truth is there are people who want to serve their country and they shouldn't be discriminated!

Disgustingly! Who entitles someone to gab about others without expecting what they will want to tell about themselves? If decide!I think it's meanness on the rights of friendship.

I dont think it was entirely directed to Mika :teehee: And even if it was, Mika knows a thing or two about using his friends' experiences for songs. He has said it himself that Billy Brown is a bout a close friend of his, and that his friend was not too happy when he heard the song :aah:

I didn't know that. But I completely agree. It's so sad that kind of homophobic behaviour... If someone wants to fight for their country, let them go. it didn't matter if it was a girl or a man fighting before, they were together and they wasn't doing nasty things... It's war, people think on helping and protecting their countries, even protecting themselves from dying, not sex! I can't understand that, really. If you die fighting for your country you're as important as anyone who did the same, no matter gender or sexual orientation.

I agree in the fact Gaga is a genious too! that was a good point! :thumb_yello:

I dont think it was entirely directed to Mika :teehee: And even if it was' date=' Mika knows a thing or two about using his friends' experiences for songs. He has said it himself that Billy Brown is a bout a close friend of his, and that his friend was not too happy when he heard the song :aah:[/quote']

It is a question not only of Gaga, but about girls who found a fun: "Mika is gay:wub2: (or bi):wub2:, we knooooow it! :wub2:It's soooo cuuuute!:wub2:"

It is for them the most interesting. Everything else in the background. As if there was not so many years of hard working, no awards and not other merits. Only orientation. And they sucked this theme of orientation as the most important milestone in the life of Mika.

Edited by Lena

I had no idea why she did the thing of the meat-dress, I don't like it because it's a waste of food and there's alot of people dying cause they have nothing to eat, maybe she could have done somehting different, I dont know, use fake meat? :blink: it would had meant the same I think. But anyway, she is a priceless artist, and I don't think she was thinking on Mika while writting that song, it's just a song and that's all, we always try to find the meaning of everything :biggrin2: