• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen this already?

video for Dance in the Dark:

(It's an unofficial one. Made by someone from the Netherlands...

Here is the "Behind the Scene's vid:

With English voice-over) Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Anyone seen this already?

video for Dance in the Dark:

(It's un onofficial one. Made by someone from the Netherlands...

Here is the "Behind the Scene's vid:

With English voice-over)

I love this song so much, it's one of my favourites :fangurl: and I love the video :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

I like Judas, but I think there's a big gap between the music genres she used and mixed in this particular song :boxed: I mean, the verses are something like really strong techno beat with a lot of 'electronicsized' voice :roftl: and then the chorus resembles cheesy ABBA pop songs from the 80's, but produced in a slightly more modern way. So when I listen to the song it's like listening to TWO songs instead of one!

The lyrics are quite weird too :roftl:

But I do like song, I've played it for like 4 times already :teehee:

I like Judas, but I think there's a big gap between the music genres she used and mixed in this particular song :boxed: I mean, the verses are something like really strong techno beat with a lot of 'electronicsized' voice :roftl: and then the chorus resembles cheesy ABBA pop songs from the 80's, but produced in a slightly more modern way. So when I listen to the song it's like listening to TWO songs instead of one!

Gaga has said Born This Way the album will have more songs like Judas! :biggrin2: I can't wait!

My number of plays so far: 48 :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

hello everýone ^^ I´m not a gaga fan for too long...I bought famemonster and liked some songs but wasn`t well...over the top excited or so...

I just watched the vid when lady gaga performed with the little MAria in Toronto and that was the pinot when I though that woman is brilliant:biggrin2:

so I`m a fan now and I like this thread:naughty:^^

Judas is amazing as well^^

It seems like a frenzy around Judas will be going on for the coming weeks here and around the world...:biggrin2:. I'll try to listen to it tomorrow...

've never come into this thread so I will just tell you how I get so much respect for Gaga as a genuine artist :I saw this video of Speechless (acoustic version)

Meh, i take previous comments back. I liked brown eyes, speechless, some of gaga's old stuff. NOT a fan anymore. I can't believe she wrote a perverted song about someone who committed suicide. Its sick. Shes sick in the head, and its worrying. :blink:

Gaga has said Born This Way the album will have more songs like Judas! :biggrin2: I can't wait!

My number of plays so far: 48 :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I like it more than Born this way. It's typical Gagaish.:biggrin2: