willywonka

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Happy pumpkin/turnip day!!!

What have u all done today to make this Halloween special?

And to you too

I stood in for my friend, who's away, giving out sweets to the trick or treaters.

I was very impressed how well behaved and polite they were, I was expecting a few boisterous teenagers, but no. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hi Rose so glad they were polite. We had plenty of trick or treaters around the house and they were quite nice too, even though it's not tradition in here and only this year peopl are starting to get in "pumpkin mood".

I made pumpkin and turnip treats all day long ;)

Hi Rose so glad they were polite. We had plenty of trick or treaters around the house and they were quite nice too, even though it's not tradition in here and only this year peopl are starting to get in "pumpkin mood".

I made pumpkin and turnip treats all day long ;)

Yay, you made turnip treats:thumb_yello:

They featured turnips on a programme thats popular here called Good Morning, and showed a carved one, so the turnip trend is cracking along at last:naughty:

This is all so quiet and boring tonight...;(

I went out for dinner and came right home asolutely convinced i had a pumpkin/turnip blog/vlog whatever waiting here but nay....i am soooo boreeeeeeeeeeeed ;(

This is all so quiet and boring tonight...;(

I went out for dinner and came right home asolutely convinced i had a pumpkin/turnip blog/vlog whatever waiting here but nay....i am soooo boreeeeeeeeeeeed ;(

I think he's busy doing artwork/recording with Yasmine, now she's over there.

I don't suppose we'll hear anything now until Sunday/Monday.

Now I've said that, he'll probably post something:naughty:

ok, well after having a confusing day at school. i came home, got ready for a party

went over to my friends house. we ate and talked

took group photos

went trick or treating

it started raining right away, which wasnt amazing, but fun. we went around the neighborhood (lots of hills, and is huge) then we went back to her house, but we didnt feel done, so some of us went back out, and then me and my friend got seperated right away from everyone, so we kept going. they i guess went back home. it started pouring, we kept going. we went back around the neighborhood, our feet were killing us, and we were freezing, so we went back to my friends house.

watched Prom Night

ate candy

watched tv

played truth or dare

and then i walked home. in the freezing cold rain

its 11:41 pm right now. and i would still be there for like an hr, but i have a 9 am soccer game thats like a half hr away + having to get there early, so i came home at like 11:30.

it was AMAZING

and my friends told me something that might be really good news in the <3 department for me xD

I did my annual Halloween party for 100 kids and their mums and a few dads...with a magic show and face painting and spooky songs, and enough candy to sink a ship.

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

And the pumpkin that took me a long time to carve!

I did my annual Halloween party for 100 kids and their mums and a few dads...with a magic show and face painting and spooky songs, and enough candy to sink a ship.

wooooooooooooooouch!:shocked:

I'm kid too:tears: i wish i was there:licks_lips: candies:crybaby::licks_lips:

We watched DVDs and had some wine. I was wishing that we could jump from Pumpkin Day, to Mika Day (November 10th) and miss out all the days in between, But unfortunately, this is real life, not 'The Twilight Zone'.

Mika day??? 10 november? what do u mean? :blink: that really exist? :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't celebrate my Pumpkin Day....first,it's not traditional here,and the second,even if I wanted to celebrate,I couldn't,because I was sick :naughty:

Instead of that,I watched some really good horror movies - "The Mirrors", "The Orphanage" and "Halloween H20" ... the first two I watched for the first time! I'm a big sucker for horrors :licks_lips:

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

o wow! thats really a cool thing of you to do!!!!

We watched DVDs and had some wine. I was wishing that we could jump from Pumpkin Day, to Mika Day (November 10th) and miss out all the days in between, But unfortunately, this is real life, not 'The Twilight Zone'.

o cool. I cant wait for mika day!!!

I didn't celebrate my Pumpkin Day....first,it's not traditional here,and the second,even if I wanted to celebrate,I couldn't,because I was sick :naughty:

Instead of that,I watched some really good horror movies - "The Mirrors", "The Orphanage" and "Halloween H20" ... the first two I watched for the first time! I'm a big sucker for horrors :licks_lips:

aww im sorry youre sick!!

those are all great movies tho, so thats good! the only depressing part about the orphanage for me was i had to read the sub titles :naughty:

Yay, you made turnip treats:thumb_yello:

They featured turnips on a programme thats popular here called Good Morning, and showed a carved one, so the turnip trend is cracking along at last:naughty:

omg i can't believe someone else carves turnips!!!:shocked: i thought it was just a Manx thing!!! yay! it's a proper ancient tradition here on the Isle of Man, to carve turnip lanterns for Hop tu Naa (the manx version of halloween) for children dressed as witches, goblins, bugganes, fynoderees, fairies and other magical beings to go round singing the Hop tu Naa songs for treats and money. its great fun,:thumb_yello: i took my little sister round last night with one of my friends and her little cousin, it was brilliant. we all dressed up as witches and sang the old manx songs. :roftl:yay go the turnips!:naughty: love it! xxx :-D