• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your going to Missouri now:roftl:

You should get me an *cough cough* autograph if you go :biggrin2:

ha ha -- so you like Rufus now? :naughty:

We are crazy, huh! All the way to Missouri for one little show in the freezing cold! :roftl:

YES:roftl:

Haha It's not crazy you went to NY for Mika:naughty:

When is the concert in Missouri?

FEBRUARY 21 :shocked:

THE day of the MFC Meet Up at Disney World --

You you KNOW we are changing the date!

i KNEW that date sounded familiar!!! i went to mark my calendar and i was like "when is the disney meet up then??" :roftl:

Ooooppssss -- just a few more signs that RUFUS is taking over my entire life-- leaving not much room for MIKA. . . . :shocked:

LET'S CHANGE THE DISNEY DATE N O W since we are all here together .......

WHAT about the next Saturday after that one .....

Ooooppssss -- just a few more signs that RUFUS is taking over my entire life-- leaving not much room for MIKA. . . . :shocked:

LET'S CHANGE THE DISNEY DATE N O W since we are all here together .......

WHAT about the next Saturday after that one .....

when i first read that, i thought it said "next saturday" :shocked:

feb. 28 sounds good.

so i just checked my bank account and that washington mutual charged me $2 to check my balance?!! wtf!? AND $3 to take out money. that, my friends, is bullshizz.

anywhoo. i'm not having rudrawls yet. this time after mika, i was soooo down. hopefully it never hits me. it's probably cause mika's shows are participatory and seeing rufus is like watching him on tv, cause we can't sing along and jump around :thumbdown:

and a boardie uploaded the video of us meeting him in melbourne... it was only downloadable, so i downloaded it, and then put it on youtube. don't tell anyone though, i didn't ask their permission :shocked::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

it's funny that you can pick out rufus' voice out of everyone's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYiz8gZgrI

ruuf.jpg

Edited by cheeseygoodness

so i just checked my bank account and that washington mutual charged me $2 to check my balance?!! wtf!? AND $3 to take out money. that, my friends, is bullshizz.

anywhoo. i'm not having rudrawls yet. this time after mika, i was soooo down. hopefully it never hits me. it's probably cause mika's shows are participatory and seeing rufus is like watching him on tv, cause we can't sing along and jump around

and a boardie uploaded the video of us meeting him in melbourne... it was only downloadable, so i downloaded it, and then put it on youtube. don't tell anyone though, i didn't ask their permission :shocked::naughty:

ruuf.jpg

Wow - you met him and it was filmed :wub2:

Get it downloaded Holly before someone complains!! :naughty:

He has got quite a distinctive speaking voice!! :naughty:

Did I mention - I share my birthday with Rufus :wub2:

Edited by Wendi

anywhoo. i'm not having rudrawls yet. this time after mika, i was soooo down. hopefully it never hits me. it's probably cause mika's shows are participatory and seeing rufus is like watching him on tv, cause we can't sing along and jump around :thumbdown:

and a boardie uploaded the video of us meeting him in melbourne... it was only downloadable, so i downloaded it, and then put it on youtube. don't tell anyone though, i didn't ask their permission :shocked::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

ruuf.jpg

DAMN IT -- I can't even watch THAT video!!!! :crybaby:

And that pic is too dark to see!!!! :crybaby:

T O R T U R E

Wow - you met him and it was filmed :wub2:

Get it downloaded Holly before someone complains!! :naughty:

He has got quite a distinctive speaking voice!! :naughty:

Did I mention - I share my birthday with Rufus :wub2:

YES Wendy!!! :wub2:

July 22 is the GREATEST day to be born!!! ♥

[/img]

I ain't suffering either! I swear I feel NO pain at all!!! Last night when I got home my mother told me that I looked really pretty *she never says that to me*

And then 10 minutes later when my daddy came in - he said BOY you look pretty today, Holly.

I said --- I am GLOWING!!! They started grunting and rolling their eyes.

I said SERIOUSLY -- my happiness is coming out from the inside! I have NEVER been this happy in all my life!!! N E V E R

.......... OH Alex and now that we KNOW we will see him February 21 ----

we just have more RuRu to look forward to!!! NO PRD for us ♥

I ain't suffering either! I swear I feel NO pain at all!!! Last night when I got home my mother told me that I looked really pretty *she never says that to me*

And then 10 minutes later when my daddy came in - he said BOY you look pretty today, Holly.

I said --- I am GLOWING!!! They started grunting and rolling their eyes.

I said SERIOUSLY -- my happiness is coming out from the inside! I have NEVER been this happy in all my life!!! N E V E R

.......... OH Alex and now that we KNOW we will see him February 21 ----

we just have more RuRu to look forward to!!! NO PRD for us ♥

what's PRD? :shocked:

Post Rufus Depression

oooooh :roftl:

i showed my friend diane my pictures with rufus and she thought he was cute! i told her he was gay and she was like "really?!". :roftl: if she only knew! and i played some of release the stars for her and she liked it!!! i'm going to burn her a CD :naughty:

i'm not going to tell my family that i'm going to MO until......january.... they will think i'm nuts!

How was your first day back at work? :roftl:

I have found it VERY hard to concentrate on ANYTHING at all this week!

I am STILL in Ru Mode full force! ...and Alex February is JUST right around the corner!!!!! TOMORROW can't come SOON enough!!! ♥