The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

So, you've gotten close enough to pass on your germs! How's it all going?

Hello Daughtah!

Orally?

ARTS !!! *iz dying to hear goss. from the weekend*

And I meant to say, but couldn't say in a picture comment so then forgot about: Is that Dishpig in your new myspace pictures!!???

Ok, here is what happened:

After talking to Dishpig very bluntly, I decided to give him another chance. That was Wednesday morning. For the rest of the week, we spent a LOT of time together, either just the two of us or with friends, and he was acting very boyfriend-ish, like we'd been dating for a few weeks already.:blink:

Strangely, though I am usually commitment-phobic, I didn't mind, as I really like him and have the feeling that if I told him to back off, he would without question. He is very much one of those touchy feely types that use a lot of physical contact when communicating with someone, and I think all the hand holding and hugging and general cutesy PDA is a sign that he likes me.

Or he's just trying to get into my pants, but I made clear that he won't be getting into them for quite some time.:naughty:

So Saturday night went off without a hitch; the rave was awesome and I had a great time meeting his friends and brother. The pictures are on my myspace, and yes, that is Dishpig kissing me on the cheek. He looks a little scruffy from that damn No Shave November contest, but he has promised me he's going to shave by tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I'm going home for the weekend and Dishpig is coming with me. He wants to meet my friends and family, and when I told him I was going home, he somehow convinced me that he was, naturally, coming along.

I have not yet told my parents or friends, nor made any sleeping arrangements for him, but let's hope it works out somehow.:naughty:

Revised...

TheHalliwells3.jpg

:bow:

Here's my family, to avoid confusion.

Halliwell.jpg

I like how I was able to recognize myself right away.

Oh, and Bianca, I love the new hair! It looks great and suits your face very well!

And Racinghorse! OMG, the quote in your siggy! One of my favorites.:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. He could have Capricorn moon. I just pushed the chart from midnight to midnight of the 18th and found it does change moons at 4.02pm. ****. That didn't happen the other day when I did it :boxed:

Ok so the difference is this:

Sagittarius moon: Likes to throw himself into the unknown and into adventure: he is agile, tough and enthusiastic. Attracted to long voyages, to discover the unknown. Weaknesses: takes great risks in throwing himself into the unknown and into adventure. Audacious, bold and rebellious. Unable to stay in one place, is always ready to risk everything to achieve his goal.

Capricorn moon:

Fearful, taciturn, reserved. Attracted to politics. Has few friends because of reserved nature. Success comes by means of other people, who recognize his qualities. Weaknesses: material worries, savings, restrictions. Does not get carried away by love.

You know, I think Sagittarius sounds fair more like him anyway. *zhhz*

I think he's definitely more Sag than Cap - but i agree with you and HK, we really need to know his time of birth.

is anyone gonna say somethin other than hi?? :bleh:

Er ...no :biggrin2: Hi!

Pointer 2: Repetitiveness. Avoid repeating the same topic in a single rant because people in all likeliness heard you the first time. However, feel free to whine about the same topic in seperate rants if the issue has not been resolved (especially if it's about Mika shunning Australia :fisch:). It's the latter form of whining that pressures people to do things not the former (but of course only if they're actually listening :mf_rosetinted:).

:sneaky2: likelihood, surely?

They are all sheep, I studyying HALF the sheep breeds I need to know for Friday, here goes:

Presentation1.jpg

Border Lecister, Don't know, Don't know, Don't know, Don't know,

Awasi Fat-tail, Don't know, Psycho Sheep Lady, Border Lecister again?, Some kind of Merino,

Some kind of Merino, Wiltshire Horn, Psycho Sheep Lady again, Some other kind of Merino, Damara

Texel, Don't know, Don't know, Damara.

Border Leicester, Don't know, Don't know, Don't know, Goat

Awasi Fat-tail, Lincoln Longwool?, Psycho Sheep Lady, Border Leicester again?, Some kind of Merino,

Some kind of Merino, Wiltshire Horn or Dorset Horn?, Psycho Sheep Lady again, Some other kind of Merino, Damara

I had a go at it.. but it could be wrong.

TheHalliwells2.jpg

Good start I think? What relation am I? To anyone?:blink:

So if I'm remembering genealogy correctly vertical connections mean offspring/pet (with the parent(s) tiered above) and horizontal connections are... hook-ups?

I would say it's pretty accurate. I like how no one has a green star. :naughty:

Green star?

SD is your child. Maury called today and told me so. :thumb_yello:

I'm offering to help raise. But that line could easily be erased. *hmph*

(And joined to Teegs or Twatty.. :naughty:)

There aren't any green stars (anymore) because no one enjoyed it.

So. should I swap anything??

:sneaky2: and I've spent hours fiddling with the brightness on the screen

I like how I was able to recognize myself right away.

*pbs* haha.

SHUCKS, I missed you. :(

I am your mother, and I am not even ON your chart :tears:

:naughty:

Kelzy :sneaky2: Am I Happi's mom? There is no line - just space - maybe

I found her under a gooseberry bush!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Sorry wendi, I just put my relashunships XD

:das:

Bracelet buddies!!!!!

I think every second person on the MFC has that bracelet

Well what's wrong with the other half then? They need to get themselves to Diva... Or whatever shop sells them, I don't remember :blush-anim-cl:

I love your hair by the way :thumb_yello:

Sure! Why not? What day works for you?

:naughty:Today's good unless that's too short notice.

I'd heard of it cause I used to go on the Tangawarra site heaps to look at the DAAS stuff... It's pretty hard to get a hold of, so I couldn't let it go again!

Well I'm happy that you won it, it's not fair how hard it is to find their stuff. It was hard enough even when they were still together :(

I wish I could repress it...

:roftl:

I've never seen it on YouTube... it was videoed by MTV, so I would assume they'd have the footage of it... along with the rest of the concert we were promised but never got...

Yep, I realised as soon as I posted it that I was thinking of something else, seeing as I'm pretty sure the girl in the one I'm thinking of was American. Oops :bleh:

I guess I wouldn't have seem yours though, I don't have Foxtel :(

Anyhow, my monitor finally died :thumbdown: but the spare one isn't as bad as I remembered. It'll do for now. At least since it's smaller I don't have to worry that it might fall over when the cat jumps on it. In fact perhaps that's what broke the last one. I'm pretty sure monitors and kitty fur are probably not the best combination.

I was like "When did I write this post?"

Haha! I always forget to reply to things in signatures, so I had to quote you or else I'd forget :roftl:

Hey Mzeee ... nor does it show how Mondo & Ambrose met ... (tho' I suspect it must've been via Raffa Post) ... whilst Tanya & I & *coughft.DCcough* weren't looking ...... those pesky pups ...

Halliwell.jpg

Hahahahahahaha! That is brilliant!

After talking to Dishpig very bluntly, I decided to give him another chance. That was Wednesday morning. For the rest of the week, we spent a LOT of time together, either just the two of us or with friends, and he was acting very boyfriend-ish, like we'd been dating for a few weeks already.

Strangely, though I am usually commitment-phobic, I didn't mind, as I really like him and have the feeling that if I told him to back off, he would without question. He is very much one of those touchy feely types that use a lot of physical contact when communicating with someone, and I think all the hand holding and hugging and general cutesy PDA is a sign that he likes me.

Or he's just trying to get into my pants, but I made clear that he won't be getting into them for quite some time.

So Saturday night went off without a hitch; the rave was awesome and I had a great time meeting his friends and brother. The pictures are on my myspace, and yes, that is Dishpig kissing me on the cheek. He looks a little scruffy from that damn No Shave November contest, but he has promised me he's going to shave by tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I'm going home for the weekend and Dishpig is coming with me. He wants to meet my friends and family, and when I told him I was going home, he somehow convinced me that he was, naturally, coming along.

I have not yet told my parents or friends, nor made any sleeping arrangements for him, but let's hope it works out somehow.

Aww, it sounds like it is going well then! I forgot about the no shave November, but I distinctly remember thinking "Hmm, I don't know about that facial hair" :roftl:

Which also reminds me, I saw my brother the other day and he is taking part in Movember, he is 2 weeks in and he has roughly ten 5mm long blonde (so you have to really squint to spot them) hairs above his lip :roftl:

Oh, and Bianca, I love the new hair! It looks great and suits your face very well!

Yay! I woke up this morning and it look like crap, but I brushed it with a wet brush and it looks acceptable, so I may still survive with limited straightener availability!

Awasi Fat-tail, Lincoln Longwool?, Psycho Sheep Lady, Border Leicester again?, Some kind of Merino,

Some kind of Merino, Wiltshire Horn or Dorset Horn?, Psycho Sheep Lady again, Some other kind of Merino, Damara

Okay, my exam that I need to know these is tomorrow, this is the first thing I am going to study!

(it is so depressing when you know it better than me)

I'm not sure about being Tanya's parent, she thinks I'm her grandmother

And Dances wants to know where she fits in all this *dancespicturewhichihadtosacrifice*yeah

You should be Dances mother and then Dances should be Tanya's mother!

Well what's wrong with the other half then? They need to get themselves to Diva... Or whatever shop sells them, I don't remember

The other half is here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15646&highlight=heart+bracelet

Or here (the offshoot thread from the amount of panicking people in the main thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16809&highlight=heart+bracelet

But yes, I got mine at Diva too :naughty:

At least since it's smaller I don't have to worry that it might fall over when the cat jumps on it. In fact perhaps that's what broke the last one. I'm pretty sure monitors and kitty fur are probably not the best combination.

Hahahahahaha! I didn't even notice! It's free and it comes out every week with 400 articles about musicians and gig-info, I'm not complaining about one extra n

It's not just that...I read through a bit of the article and had to stop reading because my inner pedant started hyperventilating.

My fringe is too short, but it will grow to an acceptable length by the time I leave, so that's good! I'm happy!

I LOVE IT! It looks fabby! :biggrin2:

It's a close relationship.. Future possibilities are endless.

And Mike hasn't got any kids that we know of. YET. *zhhz*

And there's one green star.

I'M Mike's kid. :sneaky2: Oh, and in Halliwell Family Tree v.3.0, mark me as having affairs with Mzee and Arts, and probably several others...and I think Nono and I are twinz...AND apparently I'm pregnant by Mike...:roftl:

Halliwell.jpg

I LOVE IT!

After talking to Dishpig very bluntly, I decided to give him another chance. That was Wednesday morning. For the rest of the week, we spent a LOT of time together, either just the two of us or with friends, and he was acting very boyfriend-ish, like we'd been dating for a few weeks already.

Or he's just trying to get into my pants, but I made clear that he won't be getting into them for quite some time.:naughty:

I have not yet told my parents or friends, nor made any sleeping arrangements for him, but let's hope it works out somehow.:naughty:

Ooooh! *goes to your Myspace*

At least you won't have to pay her child support on GC now. *zhhz*

Good point!

I told you she wasn't mine *hmph*

I ain't paying no child support, you can't make me, she ain't mine and I got proofs*smiles toothlessly*

New family tree sections are revealed everyday

Damn it!

Slag mole bitch...

:naughty:

Hahah! Just like when Rosie Beaton was interviewing me and my friend infront of everyone (including Andrew Hansen) at the ABC 75th birthday and she asked what my favourite show on ABC was and Dani whispered Rollercoaster and then I said Rollercoaster. When I should have said Chaser's, regardless of what the correct answer was.

Show off. We can't all have siblings that are hairdressers.

Very much the same... though I don't knoe if there's a real answer...

My shining moment is when I look at Pamram :mbs:

Oh, and that marks the point where my fan turns itself on again. Um ..... I think my laptop fan is broken. It has started making EXTREMELY LOUD sounds today.

My fan is pretty noisy... I don't know what it is, but I haven't dropped it yet... unless Mum dropped it when she used it...

Or he's just trying to get into my pants, but I made clear that he won't be getting into them for quite some time.

I have not yet told my parents or friends, nor made any sleeping arrangements for him, but let's hope it works out somehow.

Awwwwwwwwww.... that's adorable!

Actually, I think that was the same thing I said about the pic of you and Dishpig on MySpace...

I'm sure it will work out... somehow...

likelihood, surely?

Oooooooh... pedant vs pedant!

That line made me giggle... the whole don't know, don't know, Goat thing...

Well what's wrong with the other half then? They need to get themselves to Diva... Or whatever shop sells them, I don't remember

Today's good unless that's too short notice.

Well I'm happy that you won it, it's not fair how hard it is to find their stuff. It was hard enough even when they were still together

I've banned myself from Diva... I have too much crap from there...

A bit... how about next monday?

That it is... I only had Dead and Alive and The Last Concert for years, andI only got D&A cause a friend copied it for me... another Mikamite, mouselle, has tapes of D&A and The National Theatre, and I copied them onto DVD for her and copied my own version... though my National Theatre one doesn't work!

Yep, I realised as soon as I posted it that I was thinking of something else, seeing as I'm pretty sure the girl in the one I'm thinking of was American. Oops.

I guess I wouldn't have seem yours though, I don't have Foxtel :(

Anyhow, my monitor finally died, but the spare one isn't as bad as I remembered. It'll do for now. At least since it's smaller I don't have to worry that it might fall over when the cat jumps on it. In fact perhaps that's what broke the last one. I'm pretty sure monitors and kitty fur are probably not the best combination.

I would be embarrassed if it did show up...

I don't have Foxtel either, but it got recorded by a few Mikamites, and it's on Youtube too...

*holds memorial service for Pammy's monitor*

I wouldn't imagine so... how old was it though?

hey hey hey! how is everyone doing?

Hi devin! im good. but you'll ever guess what has happened.... my school, BLOCKED like ALL the non educational websites from the sever or something... AND NOW, i cant go on mfc in school time.. :mf_rosetinted: OR photobucket, OR anything good!

i cried in religion.

and how are youuu?

Hi devin! im good. but you'll ever guess what has happened.... my school, BLOCKED like ALL the non educational websites from the sever or something... AND NOW, i cant go on mfc in school time.. :mf_rosetinted: OR photobucket, OR anything good!

i cried in religion.

and how are youuu?

Hmmmmmmm... possibly the getting on the good stuff during school time could be the problem :wink2:

Besides that, how was school?

Hey :bye:

It appears to be very quiet in here today...

it does

i cried in religion.

and how are youuu?

omg im sorry! can you not get around it at all? they try doing it here, but we get around everything. omg i would die!

im so sorry!!!!

im ok. just got back from church youth group. im really mad because it feels like AUGUST outside and not NOVEMBER!

Hello all!

I didn't get to donate blood today because I don't weigh enough. I was over 50kg (50.9), but they thought it would be best if I waited until I gain a bit of weight.

Revised...

TheHalliwells3.jpg

:roftl: Even more genius!

AWESOOMEEEEEE! *waits expectantly for youtubes*

What Wendi said, but I did find it amusing at first too, but then i realised the ages even out to make it viable :naughty:

*shakes head at your expectations*

:naughty: That's true. He just needs to give me 30 of his years and we'd be around the same age (and old enough to be your parents).