Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

Well, yes, I have to agree. Given a choice I would definatetly choose the small, leaning on the stage type venue................but I would go anywhere:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno. I mean, I did enjoy Amsterdam, but yeah, that was like, almost 4 times as small as Paris. And his voice sounded better.

That was the only real gig I've ever experienced (apart from a girlband one when I was like, 6 I think). Maybe it's different if you've only experienced one.

Haha I thought he was odd looking, not ugly, but soon changed my mind.

I agree with your last statement, but unfortunately PdP didn't do it for me at all. Just left me feeling really empty.

Okay, maybe not ugly, but you get my point:roftl:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. I mean, I did enjoy Amsterdam, but yeah, that was like, almost 4 times as small as Paris. And his voice sounded better.

That was the only real gig I've ever experienced (apart from a girlband one when I was like, 6 I think). Maybe it's different if you've only experienced one.

Okay, maybe not ugly, but you get my point:roftl:

Goodness knows who it will say posted this!:roftl:

Your first 'real' gig is bound to be specail.............and Amsterdam WAS a great performance:thumb_yello:

i like to watch mika changing and making all his dreams come true, visual or musical dreams.

i like him, his music and all his magic world around, i'm just curious to witness what is coming next!

we had his music first, at the beginning, probably cause that was his first goal.....then he wanted to expand...and we reached the PDP show.

i hope he will ever find time and venues for small gigs, just for his fans maybe? that would be fantastic.

but if his vision is to perform in bigger venues, with a lots of visual tricks and exploit all his artistic skills...oh well, i think i'll go for it.

i simply will follow where he wants to take me..........:blush-anim-cl:

anyway, don't you think that the world economical crisis will affect also his grandeur dreams? :blink:

i might find himself forced to smaller gigs in the end!:wink2:

and i think his visionary world, circus or lollipop centred, might be even more suggestive in smaller venues....as it's been so far!

i like to watch mika changing and making all his dreams come true, visual or musical dreams.

i like him, his music and all his magic world around, i'm just curious to witness what is coming next!

we had his music first, at the beginning, probably cause that was his first goal.....then he wanted to expand...and we reached the PDP show.

i hope he will ever find time and venues for small gigs, just for his fans maybe? that would be fantastic.

but if his vision is to perform in bigger venues, with a lots of visual tricks and exploit all his artistic skills...oh well, i think i'll go for it.

anyway, don't you think that the world economical crisis will affect also his grandeur dreams? :blink:

and i think his visionary world, circus or lollipop centred, might be even more suggestive in smaller venues....as it's been so far!

Ha! Credit Crunch hits Mika gigs:shocked: Oh no............but as you say...smaller gigs would be a positive!

YAY!! I GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Wahoo! That is great news!

Me? Yeah.

They said the delivery date would be from Nov. 18th - Dec. 4th...I don't want to wait that long :lol3:

I hope it comes soon:shocked::thumb_yello:

who is (or what is) credit crunch kath? :blink:

It is what they call the recesion/economic downturn in the UK:wink2:

I hope it comes soon:shocked::thumb_yello:

It is what they call the recesion/economic downturn in the UK:wink2:

thanks!:thumb_yello:

we don't have nicknames for it here....mr berlusconi simply says that it grows bigger because we don't buy........:shocked::thumbdown:

thanks!:thumb_yello:

we don't have nicknames for it here....mr berlusconi simply says that it grows bigger because we don't buy........:shocked::thumbdown:

They are talking about cutting tax here tomorrow...we shall see

I love your postive vibe robi :wub2:

I wish he considers smaller venues - but I hope he doesn't do it because of the credit crunch :naughty: we will have to wait and see what he has planned for the second album and next year's gigs...

They are talking about cutting tax here tomorrow...we shall see

They will reduce VAT, and announce other tax cuts - then in a few

years time, when the economy is back on track we will get them all

lumped back on, and some extra I guess!!

I love your postive vibe robi :wub2:

I wish he considers smaller venues - but I hope he doesn't do it because of the credit crunch :naughty: we will have to wait and see what he has planned for the second album and next year's gigs...

Yeah, winds me up though that he will have it all in HIS diary and we are like mushrooms being kept in the dark!:naughty:

he was very positive about his future gigs in the dvd, wasn't he?

all little PDPs for the future....so we'd better get used to it!:naughty:

he seems to love fusion of different arts in cross-contamination...from music to anything else, especially visual arts...and he seems to see it as an improvement, not at all redundant or negative for his music