Favourite song at MIKA's new DVD

mark0495

I love Rain....:mf_lustslow: and the French version of GK...:mf_lustslow:

erm...do you think I can find the audio versions anywhere around here? I mean from the DVD...the audio versions from the DVD...:blush-anim-cl: :roll:

I'd be forever grateful!!!!!!!

Thank you!

xoxo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess Happy Ending will always be one of my faves, and this concert is not an exception. I love Ring Ring too (mainly because it was so comic...I love when he giggles and sings at the same time! LOL) and Holy Johnny. :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it is!:thumb_yello:

I haven't seen the DVD but I remember from a clip on You Tube, he said:

I just broke my pants!:naughty:

I don't think he meant it literally : he was referring to those dreams where you are in front in people with your pants open and told the audience that was exactly the way he felt on stage just then. He might have said 'stark naked', the idea would have been the same. I believe.

Dear MFC'ers,

The day was declared holy by you, the day came yesterday, and I know you know what I'm talking about: the official release of Mika's second DVD Live at Parc Des Princes. I've got it, and many of you also got it or still have to get it. Some of you have already viewed it quite some times; so here's the not-so-avoidable question: What is your favourite song on the DVD?

Because there are too much songs to put into a poll, you can just POST the answer. The following numbers are possible:

Relax (Take It Easy)

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck In The Middle

Rain

Just Can't Get Enough

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Grace Kelly (French)

Relax (Take It Easy) (Rave)

PS: For the girls out there: please DON'T choose Ring Ring because Mika's little pants accident :das::roftl:.

That would have to be 'Billy Brown', strangely enough : that song usually bores the bollocks off me but when he sang it at the PdesP, he was touched by God (or gods) and so was I listening to him. I mean, watching the DVD, the only thing that touched me in the stadium that night was the crowd's obvious pleasure...

Second best (are we allowed two ?), his wild performance of 'Just can't get enough', although it was not half as :insane: as the Werchter's covering.

I don't think he meant it literally : he was referring to those dreams where you are in front in people with your pants open and told the audience that was exactly the way he felt on stage just then. He might have said 'stark naked', the idea would have been the same. I believe.

No he didn't, sorry! :wink2:

Please read the following:

Mouhahaha, the pants incident is sthg I'll never forget. It made me laugh very hard in Paris. I mean, if I were to break my pants in front of 40 000 persons, I would try to pretend nothing's happened and pray noone notices.

But does Mika does this? Nooooooooo, he stops, looks at his pants, then at the crowd and makes a very formal statement "Mesdames et Messieurs, mes pantalons sont cassés :mf_rosetinted:"

You really gotta love him for this :roftl::roftl:

You speak French, don't you?:naughty::wub2:

I still think Happy Ending is the best performance on the dvd. At the Parc des Princes he missed quite some notes, in the beginning of the song, which was a shame although it was quite funny :naughty:. Now he just sang it without missing any notes, with the right lyrics, more beautiful than ever, WITH the LA Edit beat, and I think it's very good to make a song with a hip-hop beat so beautiful. The decor just didn't matter so much anymore, when I saw it for the first time, it was just him, his voice and his AMAZINGLY strong performance in which he put so much power and feelings!

Mouhahaha, the pants incident is sthg I'll never forget. It made me laugh very hard in Paris. I mean, if I were to break my pants in front of 40 000 persons, I would try to pretend nothing's happened and pray noone notices.

But does Mika does this? Nooooooooo, he stops, looks at his pants, then at the crowd and makes a very formal statement "Mesdames et Messieurs, mes pantalons sont cassés :mf_rosetinted:"

You really gotta love him for this :roftl::roftl:

:lmao:

I'm going to choose Holy Johnny, simply because I enjoyed the way he did it at PDP. He rearranged it so that it had a country sound to it, which I think, suits that song much better than the, kind-of, rock beat it had before.

But all of the songs had something a bit different. I loved how he, and the other singers, performed Big Girl as well.

It's the other way around. First it had a banjo, later, during the summertour, it had a guitar:naughty:

I still don't have the dvd, so I don't know what will be my faves, but from what I've heard Rain, Just cant get enough, any other world and happy ending were very good. Actually I haven't heard more than those songs yet. Oh, wait, thats not true. I also heard LT, but the quality was so bad that I couldn't stand listening to it. Oh, and GK in French was just really cute:wub2:

So I just have to wait. I'm excited!