Favourite song at MIKA's new DVD

mark0495

Dear MFC'ers,

The day was declared holy by you, the day came yesterday, and I know you know what I'm talking about: the official release of Mika's second DVD Live at Parc Des Princes. I've got it, and many of you also got it or still have to get it. Some of you have already viewed it quite some times; so here's the not-so-avoidable question: What is your favourite song on the DVD?

Because there are too much songs to put into a poll, you can just POST the answer. The following numbers are possible:

Relax (Take It Easy)

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck In The Middle

Rain

Just Can't Get Enough

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Grace Kelly (French)

Relax (Take It Easy) (Rave)

PS: For the girls out there: please DON'T choose Ring Ring because Mika's little pants accident :das::roftl:.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly what i was thinking! :blink:

nooo!:roftl:

you should see for yourself, but he didn't pee himself...good lord:roftl:

Oh well har har hardy har har at you linde, A.) I dont live in france and therefore was not at parc de princes and B.) I live in freakin' cold canada. where there is no PDP in sight for miles.

Thanks for the harsh recap of my reality.

:thumbdown:

:roftl:

TELL ME! did he.... *cough*

It's not easy to have to make a choice !!! but I really like Any other world (my fav), rain, Grace Kelly in French , Happy ending (with our banner :blush-anim-cl:), In fact I'd love the whole gig! :wub2: Lot's of good feelings during this gig !:wub2:

:shocked::roftl:

poor guy!!!

Can you make a screepcap of that moment? :bleh:

*Could you see Nessie?* :bleh:

Mouhahaha, the pants incident is sthg I'll never forget. It made me laugh very hard in Paris. I mean, if I were to break my pants in front of 40 000 persons, I would try to pretend nothing's happened and pray noone notices.

But does Mika does this? Nooooooooo, he stops, looks at his pants, then at the crowd and makes a very formal statement "Mesdames et Messieurs, mes pantalons sont cassés :mf_rosetinted:"

You really gotta love him for this :roftl::roftl:

Mouhahaha, the pants incident is sthg I'll never forget. It made me laugh very hard in Paris. I mean, if I were to break my pants in front of 40 000 persons, I would try to pretend nothing's happened and pray noone notices.

But does Mika does this? Nooooooooo, he stops, looks at his pants, then at the crowd and makes a very formal statement "Mesdames et Messieurs, mes pantalons sont cassés :mf_rosetinted:"

Oh yeah I love him for that, damn I wish I was there:roftl:

the way that he announced it like that was so cool and funny:roftl:

you're right you gotta love him for that!

Dear MFC'ers,

The day was declared holy by you, the day came yesterday, and I know you know what I'm talking about: the official release of Mika's second DVD Live at Parc Des Princes. I've got it, and many of you also got it or still have to get it. Some of you have already viewed it quite some times; so here's the not-so-avoidable question: What is your favourite song on the DVD?

Because there are too much songs to put into a poll, you can just POST the answer. The following numbers are possible:

Relax (Take It Easy)

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck In The Middle

Rain

Just Can't Get Enough

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Grace Kelly (French)

PS: For the girls out there: please DON'T choose Ring Ring because Mika's little pants accident :das::roftl:.

my faves are any other world, grace kelly in french and rain:wub2:

Dear MFC'ers,

Relax (Take It Easy)

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck In The Middle

Rain

Just Can't Get Enough

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Grace Kelly (French)

I really liked the rendition of Stuck In The Middle and Love Today.

Relax the rave version was also fun.

:roftl::roftl:

I remember that moment so well, i didn't understand what he said but after the show someone translated me what he said. :naughty:

I'm going to choose Holy Johnny, simply because I enjoyed the way he did it at PDP. He rearranged it so that it had a country sound to it, which I think, suits that song much better than the, kind-of, rock beat it had before.

But all of the songs had something a bit different. I loved how he, and the other singers, performed Big Girl as well.

OMG I can't choose just one I am a Gemini!!!

I loved Ring Ring and the giggles and the really bad trying to hide what had happened instead of just leaving them alone:wink2:...didn't that on the night being far away. So that was a good surprise! :naughty:

Rain....was actually better when you were there as the atmosphere was electric..we were in tears, had goosebumps and it made the hairs on your neck all stand up as everyone was just totally silent around us, it was new so no one new the words...was truely amazing!!! :wub2:

Just Can't Get Enough!....Anna and I danced like there was no tomorrow to this so the memories flood back watching it!!! :roftl:...plus I remember hearing the Depeche Mode version and adored it then as much as now!!

Happy Ending is always a favourite and is so beautiful on the dvd with the balloons etc. Weird I am scared of clowns but not that night!!!!

then there is LT that is special in more ways than one to me but always fantastic. :blush-anim-cl:

The thing is you go to a MIKA show and yeah the set list is the same(or nearly) but every show is different.....this was one of the best and I am so happy to have been there and now have the pleasure of watching it over and over!

I can't honestly choose just one song as the whole show was totally awesome and there wasn't (and never is!) a bad song in there...but I am a true fangirl I am gonna say that! :wink2:

xx