Are you implying that you're not? :naughty:

:fisch: No seriously, I sent him a picture to show him the guitar I redecorated, but it just so happened that I was holding the guitar (not half undressed and in a suggestive pose or anything haha that would've been terrible) but I think he might've thought 'why is this strange Dutch girl telling me weird things on the phone and then sending me pictures of herself and showing off with her Marc Bolan knowledge'

I'll just have to meet him now to show I'm not creepy :mf_rosetinted: my friend has already found out where he lives, lolzzz

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch: No seriously, I sent him a picture to show him the guitar I redecorated, but it just so happened that I was holding the guitar (not half undressed and in a suggestive pose or anything haha that would've been terrible) but I think he might've thought 'why is this strange Dutch girl telling me weird things on the phone and then sending me pictures of herself and showing off with her Marc Bolan knowledge'

I'll just have to meet him now to show I'm not creepy :mf_rosetinted: my friend has already found out where he lives, lolzzz

Who wasn't a stalker again:roftl:

Who wasn't a stalker again:roftl:

No srsly, she just accidently found out where he lived when she was chasing Jonne Aaron from Negative in the middle of the night, but that was only because she had to ask him if he wanted to have some hot chocolate :mf_rosetinted: we're both FAR from stalkers you know.

I wish I was going to the MFC party! I'm so tempted to just stay in London after tomorrow :naughty:

Hello cherries what are you gonna wear for the MFC Christmas party ?:bleh:

Clothes...or no I'm going with nothing but a hat on:mf_rosetinted:

Im going as santa :wink2:

Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me, I've been a very good girl, Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight:naughty:

No srsly, she just accidently found out where he lived when she was chasing Jonne Aaron from Negative in the middle of the night, but that was only because she had to ask him if he wanted to have some hot chocolate :mf_rosetinted: we're both FAR from stalkers you know.

I wish I was going to the MFC party! I'm so tempted to just stay in London after tomorrow :naughty:

Ah yeah sure, happens to me all the time!

You should! Just say there was some kind of local blizzard or hurricane or Tsunami or whatever and the airplane was blown away so chyea, bad luck:naughty:

Yah have fuuuun!

It's ****ty:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks,

I have the same...I thought I couldn't make it I thought I wouldn't have enough money...but a few weeks ago I found out I could have made it:thumbdown:

Have a great time:thumb_yello:

why?!

what happened?!:shocked:

Multiple reasons.

1. I've been ill twice, thus not being at work experience.

I understand that they're pissed off about that, I take full responsibility.

However, I offered to come on fridays (I normally have that day off) to make up for the days I missed so what's the problem?

2. They don't let me do sht. I've been there for 3 months now and all I did was 2 intakes, both with another employee and not my own 'boss' guy.

When I ask, he tells me I need to do a course, a course that doesn't start 'till 2009. By that time my work experience period will be over!

3. The worst of all, he doesn't trust me. When I tell him I have to go to school he thinks I lie. When I tell him I'm not lying he just shrugs. That just pisses me off to no extent. How can I work with someone that doesn't let me do sht and doesn't trust me to boot?

So yah, I want to quit. I'm already working on trying to find something else.

Multiple reasons.

However, I offered to come on fridays (I normally have that day off) to make up for the days I missed so what's the problem?

2. They don't let me do sht. I've been there for 3 months now and all I did was 2 intakes, both with another employee and not my own 'boss' guy.

When I ask, he tells me I need to do a course, a course that doesn't start 'till 2009. By that time my work experience period will be over!

3. The worst of all, he doesn't trust me. When I tell him I have to go to school he thinks I lie. When I tell him I'm not lying he just shrugs. That just pisses me off to no extent. How can I work with someone that doesn't let me do sht and doesn't trust me to boot?

:blink:that sucks...

can't they let you do the course earlier? And if they can't let you do it earlier they shouldn't b*tch about it...cause you can't help it.

I hope everything works out, or you find a job you like:thumb_yello:

:blink:that sucks...

can't they let you do the course earlier? And if they can't let you do it earlier they shouldn't b*tch about it...cause you can't help it.

I hope everything works out, or you find a job you like:thumb_yello:

I just don't know what his deal is. His colleague is letting me do intakes so why doesn't he? Obviously his colleague sees something in me that my boss doesn't.

Too bad the colleague already has a student with him, otherwise I could've asked to work with him.

The course is only once in every couple of months, they put me on the waitinglist for 2009 so it's not even certain that I can do it then.

I'm just fed up, with everything.

The trust issue is what irks me the most. He blatantly called me a liar.

I don't want to have to watch my every move just in case he thinks I'm trying to con him.

He doesn't deserve me. :mf_rosetinted:

Multiple reasons.

Oh, bitchin' employers, I know all about it. When they don't like you, just leave with a BANG:mf_rosetinted: