Yeah man! Sometimes I even wear blue leopard skinnyjeans with a purple top with glitters + a hairy black jacket and silver glittery all stars. But that's only on the days that I really wanna look like I escaped from 1972 :naughty:

Yay! Dressing up is fun. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not allowed to at work experience, the junkies won't take me seriously if I do. :naughty:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! Dressing up is fun. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not allowed to at work experience, the junkies won't take me seriously if I do. :naughty:

Lolz, I wasn't allowed to dress up at my bridalshop work experience either, I wasn't even allowed to wear jeans or any colours :shocked:

I'm really getting into 70s fashion at the moment, after wearing skinnyjeans for about 3 years I'm starting to throw in some flared ones again! I actually wanna get really cool wide legged trousers in some crazy colour and then sew stars on them.

Oh by the way, I won Jann Wildes drawing competition!!! With this piece of art:

jannwilde.jpg

I never thought I'd win but I came in 2nd :mf_lustslow:

Diana did I already tell you I spoke to him on the phone too? My friend went to his gig and got him on the phone to me! He said he loved me. And we talked about T-rex on his forum. I think we'll probably get married soon :naughty:

Lolz, I wasn't allowed to dress up at my bridalshop work experience either, I wasn't even allowed to wear jeans or any colours :shocked:

I'm really getting into 70s fashion at the moment, after wearing skinnyjeans for about 3 years I'm starting to throw in some flared ones again! I actually wanna get really cool wide legged trousers in some crazy colour and then sew stars on them.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/BabsDanling/jannwilde.jpg

Diana did I already tell you I spoke to him on the phone too? My friend went to his gig and got him on the phone to me! He said he loved me. And we talked about T-rex on his forum. I think we'll probably get married soon :naughty:

Haha that's amazing! What did you win then?

Oh flared jeans are lovely! Definitely get them and sew stars on em!

I've been getting into flared jeans again lately aswell! I have a really insane pair, I'll take a pic tomorrow, they're supahwide. People make fun of me when I wear them. :roftl:

The main question isn't whether or not you'll get married.. The question is when, where and most importantly, are we invited? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha that's amazing! What did you win then?

Oh flared jeans are lovely! Definitely get them and sew stars on em!

I've been getting into flared jeans again lately aswell! I have a really insane pair, I'll take a pic tomorrow, they're supahwide. People make fun of me when I wear them. :roftl:

The main question isn't whether or not you'll get married.. The question is when, where and most importantly, are we invited? :mf_rosetinted:

I won his album, which is great because I've been trying to order it for months but I can't understand all the Finnish on the website :naughty:

Clothes that people make fun of are usually the coolest clothes :mf_rosetinted:

Of course you're invited, everyone should come and you should all dress in glitter and leopard and wear stars on your face! Seriously, as soon as I can I'm going back to Finland and start a romance with Mr Wilde. I just know we're meant for each other. By the way, you remember my Finnish friend Ella who was flirting with Jonne Aaron? She met him again and he came to talk to her and promised he'd come and have hot chocolate at her place next time :naughty:

jannwilde.jpg

oooh great! I'm really into cute dresses right now, but I don't have many as it is too cold to wear them and I still have to hunt for more. People do give me looks when I wear my favvie one, I love it:wub2:

Yaaah *Partays* Can we be bridesmaides?:naughty:

And huzah I've got a new job at the local supermarket and I'm gonna make double the money I made at my previous job:roftl:

I also like cutesy dresses, Ingie you should just wear them with thick leggings and a cardigan when it's cold :thumb_yello: And congrats on the new job!!

Of course you can be my bridesmaid, that'd be really cute <3

Is the weather in Brabant as awful as it is here?? Storm and thunder and heavy rain and all :thumbdown:

omg im soo sory! thats no good

:blink:

I know, but maybe it was good for once...I always put everything on my ipod. Even if I don't like the artist/band...but because someone send it to me or something...so now I can clean it up a bit:thumb_yello:

I also like cutesy dresses, Ingie you should just wear them with thick leggings and a cardigan when it's cold :thumb_yello: And congrats on the new job!!

Of course you can be my bridesmaid, that'd be really cute <3

Is the weather in Brabant as awful as it is here?? Storm and thunder and heavy rain and all :thumbdown:

Good tip! I will try to find some nice dresses in Londooooon!

Thank you!

Ofcourse I do want a flashy coloured dress!

It is terrible, yesterday I was almost blown into a river while struggling my way to school. And now it's snowing. And you'll see that it won't snow during Christmas! Aaargh!

*joins*

may the honor of being a cherry be bestowed upon me?

But ofcourse my dear, welcome to the coolest gang with a bang:mf_rosetinted:

wow. i never say this thread b4! lol

Shame on yooouuu!