• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started over 3 times, but now I got the hang of it and I'm addicted to the games:roftl:

I was soooo addicted to that snoweater game:roftl:

I was pretty rich for a while. i had a system, go to the money tree for an hour, go to the potato game, get free stuff, etc XD

:lmfao: I did that too. I wanted to buy a paintbrush. I also had a neopetpet:das:

I stopped playing it, cause I bought the wrong paintingbrush, and couldn't get my money back. And I never got really much back, so I was frustrated and stopped.

Hey, I still wear leopard print all the time! It be glamz :mf_rosetinted:

Yes but you are like the Dutch Madonna, you can wear anything and still be damn fashionable:mf_rosetinted:

I was soooo addicted to that snoweater game:roftl:

:lmfao: I did that too. I wanted to buy a paintbrush. I also had a neopetpet:das:

I stopped playing it, cause I bought the wrong paintingbrush, and couldn't get my money back. And I never got really much back, so I was frustrated and stopped.

I'm addicted to Fairy bubbles, but I can't break the damned highscore!

Yes but you are like the Dutch Madonna, you can wear anything and still be damn fashionable:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah man! Sometimes I even wear blue leopard skinnyjeans with a purple top with glitters + a hairy black jacket and silver glittery all stars. But that's only on the days that I really wanna look like I escaped from 1972 :naughty:

Yeah man! Sometimes I even wear blue leopard skinnyjeans with a purple top with glitters + a hairy black jacket and silver glittery all stars. But that's only on the days that I really wanna look like I escaped from 1972 :naughty:

I so wanna be like you when I grow up:mf_rosetinted:

Good eveningk :mf_rosetinted:

Well hellooooo :thumb_yello:

Hello people, how's it hangin'?:naughty: