I found this on YouTube just a sec ago: a "acoustic" cover of Big Girl. I don't think the vocals are good, but the Tupperware drums rule!!!

Thing is, I don't think that guy sings a single note like on the sheet msuic or record :roftl:. But otherwise, seriously guys, Cool with a capital C :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mark0495

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on YouTube just a sec ago: a "acoustic" cover of Big Girl. I don't think the vocals are good, but the Tupperware drums rule!!!

Thing is, I don't think that guy sings a single note like on the sheet msuic or record :roftl:. But otherwise, seriously guys, Cool with a capital C :mf_rosetinted:

LOVE IT: THANX! :thumb_yello:

That's pretty damn awesome!! :bow: :bow:

T4P :biggrin2:

haha those were cool

vocals sucked tho. lol

WOW! thanks for sharing this--they're really good. i love it!