The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed that he wears an undies inside his boxers :teehee::naughty:

He'd said there were outtakes where he was exposed, so maybe they only thought of doubling up after that. :teehee:

I've always wondered whether he has double underwear or not! It seemed kind of dangerous to be wearing nothing but those loose ones... :naughty:

Poisonyoulove, do you know where he stated that? Oh and thanks for posting, what an awesome way to start the day! :teehee:

I've always wondered whether he has double underwear or not! It seemed kind of dangerous to be wearing nothing but those loose ones... :naughty:

Poisonyoulove, do you know where he stated that? Oh and thanks for posting, what an awesome way to start the day! :teehee:

It took me a few minutes to remember, but then I found it.

at just under six minutes in . . . he doesn't actually say he was wearing nothing underneath, but says "let's just put it this way, I hope the rushes never ever ever come out." :aah:
  • Like 1

at just under six minutes in . . . he doesn't actually say he was wearing nothing underneath, but says "let's just put it this way, I hope the rushes never ever ever come out." :aah:

Don't you hope it ever come out? :teehee:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

now i gotta go look at the 'uncensored' WAG vid to see whether he had anything under the boxers there...i don't think he did..:teehee:

Yay, thank you so much for finding this, I've never seen it!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

now i gotta go look at the 'uncensored' WAG vid to see whether he had anything under the boxers there...i don't think he did..:teehee:

He keeps pulling his boxers down a lot... Or like tugging them in order to cover as little as possible... The screencaps people made of the video are pretty awesome. :naughty:

I see you're keeping an eye on me once again... :teehee:

This picture has always confused me. His butt looks way bigger than it usually does.

Maybe it's because of his pose? I'm pretty sure that his butt is in the right proportion :naughty:

ya never know, maybe he used one of these that day..

booty_pop.jpg

:naughty:

ya never know, maybe he used one of these that day..

booty_pop.jpg

:naughty:

:floor:

The question emerges: if he wore those did he have a male version or is he wearing women's underwear again? Meeks you dirty boy, liking the silky feeling of girly panties... :naughty:I wonder if he prefers lacey ones!

:floor:

The question emerges: if he wore those did he have a male version or is he wearing women's underwear again? Meeks you dirty boy, liking the silky feeling of girly panties... :naughty:I wonder if he prefers lacey ones!

:lmfao: THere was a video he said he was wearing woman's underwear :lmfao: