The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, that's why I was wondering which type he'd wear if he had that booty pop underwear, male or female one... :naughty:

i don't think they make male booty-pops...but ya never know mayb the manufacturers made an exception for him, like loubie does with the shoes...:naughty:

:roftl:

I probably interpreted that way filthier than it was supposed to be... Or did I? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

poor meeks just standing there with his hands in his pocket, didn't know what this pic was gonna lead to...:teehee:

i don't think they make male booty-pops...but ya never know mayb the manufacturers made an exception for him, like loubie does with the shoes...:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

poor meeks just standing there with his hands in his pocket, didn't know what this pic was gonna lead to...:teehee:

:floor:

Oh I'd love to see Mika do an ad campaign for those panties! After all the package says "as seen on TV"! :roftl:

"Hello, I'm Mika. I used to suffer from a flat butt for years, but then I discovered Booty Pop and gone were the days when my fans used to ridicule me for not having a butt!"

I blame thank you for putting all those thoughts in my head! You have no idea what you've unleashed... :naughty::roftl:

:floor:

Oh I'd love to see Mika do an ad campaign for those panties! After all the package says "as seen on TV"! :roftl:

"Hello, I'm Mika. I used to suffer from a flat butt for years, but then I discovered Booty Pop and gone were the days when my fans used to ridicule me for not having a butt!"

I blame thank you for putting all those thoughts in my head! You have no idea what you've unleashed... :naughty::roftl:

i would PAY to see that ad!:roftl:

This woman is doing what everybody here has done looking that pic :roftl::floor:

seoraa.jpg

well i did that but mostly it was :das: ....:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]V5_F0FFBL7g[/YOUTUBE]

I know it's an old video, but I thought it was related... :naughty:

I want to rip off that small pink patch he has on the back of his jeans!

:thumb_yello:

those jeans look as if they'd slide right down with the slightest of thugs...:teehee: not that i would ever think to do such a thing..:mf_rosetinted:

Yay, thank you so much for finding this, I've never seen it!

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

I want to rip off that small pink patch he has on the back of his jeans!

It looks like a Post-It note. I've always wondered how it got there. Did someone put it there? Did it just see him and jump up and cling on for dear life? :mf_rosetinted:

There's some pretty awesome side-butt in this one. (Did I seriously just say that?:aah:)

001pzwp8

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

It looks like a Post-It note. I've always wondered how it got there. Did someone put it there? Did it just see him and jump up and cling on for dear life? :mf_rosetinted:

There's some pretty awesome side-butt in this one. (Did I seriously just say that?:aah:)

001pzwp8

Hahah it so does! Gosh now it's bothering me even more than before! :roftl:

"Pretty awesome side-butt" :floor: It's a good picture though! His butt looks so smack-worthy. :teehee:

Chocolate chip cookies! :das:

I hate it when you see cookies and think they're chocolate chip ones and then when you have a bite they turn out to be raisins. :sneaky2:

i'll come for the cookies but only stay for the butt....:naughty:

i'll come for the cookies but only stay for the butt....:naughty:

:roftl:

Old ones but...:das::fangurl::fangurl:

sequin8.jpg

nice butt and nice endless legs :wub2:

41557524380950621large.jpg

OMG :swoon:

I log into MFC for the first time today and I see THIS! This is going to be a great day! :das:

I love those pics where he's laying on the piano with his legs up - they're sooo :chkn: