The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

What's wrong with small butts! They're both slim men, it fits their frames. :shun:

... My bf has similar physique so I'm not being very objective about this. :teehee: Skinny boys are just so hot!

Slim butts mean there is a butt somewhere,like Mika's buttbut in that pic poor Mo is buttless! :mf_rosetinted: (is that a word?)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with small butts! They're both slim men, it fits their frames. :shun:

... My bf has similar physique so I'm not being very objective about this. :teehee: Skinny boys are just so hot!

but a skinny boy with a nicely shaped and defined bum is so mucher hotter! :das:

Slim butts mean there is a butt somewhere,like Mika's buttbut in that pic poor Mo is buttless! :mf_rosetinted: (is that a word?)

'butt-less'! i think it's a word - sure i've used it before :naughty:

:no:

don't worry, i started writing about how i was gonna get a cat and name it after someone on DMs on Twitter and after i'd finished realised i'd posted it to the complete wrong person and though i was having a convo with someone from MFC. :teehee:

I could give him some of mine, I could afford to loose some weight. :naughty:

:wags_finger: You just want to provoke me,bad Nas ! :mf_rosetinted:

I know, she does that to me too... :sneaky2::roftl:

but a skinny boy with a nicely shaped and defined bum is so mucher hotter! :das:

Mmm-m, so true! That immediately made me think about the Manic Monday vlog where Meeks is laying on his bed. :das: Bob looks great in that video!

:wags_finger: You just want to provoke me,bad Nas ! :mf_rosetinted:

me???:puppy_eyes:

never....

Mmm-m, so true! That immediately made me think about the Manic Monday vlog where Meeks is laying on his bed. :das: Bob looks great in that video!

so true......:swoon:

:thumb_yello::roftl: :roftl: and "mischievously" too :mf_rosetinted:

I think that'd be a part of the definition of Mika himself. Like "Mika: a mischievous singer who likes to tease his fans by showing off Bob Geranium. Very hot. Tends to drive his fans crazy with his chickeny appearance."

:naughty:

I think that'd be a part of the definition of Mika himself. Like "Mika: a mischievous singer who likes to tease his fans by showing off Bob Geranium. Very hot. Tends to drive his fans crazy with his chickeny appearance."

Oh,even Google Translate knows about "chicken" :shocked:

omg - i'm stealing this! first for fb, but who knows where it might end up?:teehee:

just a lil tweak for the non-fans: "Mika: a mischievous, possibly world's most awesome singer/songwriter, who likes to tease his fans by showing off Bob Geranium. Very hot. Tends to drive his fans crazy with his chickeny appearance."

Oh,even Google Translate knows about "chicken" :shocked:

After I've finished my job, it will. :naughty:

omg - i'm stealing this! first for fb, but who knows where it might end up?:teehee:

just a lil tweak for the non-fans: "Mika: a mischievous, possibly world's most awesome singer/songwriter, who likes to tease his fans by showing off Bob Geranium. Very hot. Tends to drive his fans crazy with his chickeny appearance."

Yes, that's definitely a better definition! A lot more informative, too. :teehee:

EDIT: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mika

... :teehee:

Edited by flyingkites

You're right,but without the word "possibly",please ! :teehee:

i need to do the first bolded part (am i conceited to think everyone here dwells on how stupid my posts sound? :blush-anim-cl:), and i definitely do the second part. opposite of what i ought to do :teehee:

the only reason i post in this thread so much (well not the only reason, i come for Mika's butt too) is because you girls you seem so like-minded :naughty:

I don't think it's conceited, I've always just considered myself really self-aware. :roftl:

i'm surprised to see how you cool chicas worry about being judged or making 'stupid' comments...i can assure you, never once have i seen any of you post anything remotely silly, imo (well i sometimes worry about the naughtiness - but we're all in that ship together:teehee:)....

well, :group_hug: i daresay bob's thread is very non-judgmental :aah:

Awwwww! :flowers2:

Is it wrong of me to be so interested in the knit that's in the front? I want to see what it looks like. :teehee:

I always notice knitted things, because I knit, so I always look to see how it's constructed. I have no control over it, it just happens. :roftl:

I once described Mika to a friend as "he has the voice of an angel . . . an angel I kind of want to touch inappropriately." :teehee::naughty:

I'M SHY! :roftl:And I thought it would be funnier to put it that way.

Oh, hi Bob . . .

001rtga4

001rw0z2

001rxecp

You're hiding it pretty well, then! :naughty:Why does the word 'touche' immediately remind me of that naughty song by The Divinyls.

Nice shots, thanks for posting! I especially like the third one. :teehee:

After I've finished my job, it will. :naughty:

Yes, that's definitely a better definition! A lot more informative, too. :teehee:

EDIT: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mika

... :teehee:

:blink::shocked::teehee: i like 5,6,7....but where's our definition?:teehee:

I once described Mika to a friend as "he has the voice of an angel . . . an angel I kind of want to touch inappropriately." :teehee::naughty:

:lmfao: love that description!:thumb_yello:

:floor:

that sounds like something I would say when I'm wide awake in the middle of the night :roftl:

I'M SHY! :roftl: And I thought it would be funnier to put it that way.

Oh, hi Bob . . .

001rtga4

001rw0z2

001rxecp

nahce pics :licks_lips:

at first i didn't see your blue writing and i thought you were saying Bob is shy :roftl: that got me thinking, i reckon Mika is shy about showing Bob off, but Bob has a mind of his own and sometimes takes over Mika's mind so he can't help but wave Bob in front of our faces, like here...

29b.jpg

other times i think Bob sneaks out when Mika's not paying attention :sneaky2:

15wnfc7.jpg

regarding "buttless": my comp's spell check doesn't recognize the word and recommends "buttress" or "butt less" or "butt-less" :roftl: