lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nahce pics :licks_lips:

other times i think Bob sneaks out when Mika's not paying attention :sneaky2:

15wnfc7.jpg

regarding "buttless": my comp's spell check doesn't recognize the word and recommends "buttress" or "butt less" or "butt-less" :roftl:

ladies and gentlemen: the pants are officially off....!!*insert flourish*

:naughty:

yea butt-less is the correct one :teehee:

i like 5,6,7....but where's our definition?:teehee:

I don't know how to add definitions to that site, I only use it to check certain idioms or words... :blush-anim-cl:

nahce pics :licks_lips:

at first i didn't see your blue writing and i thought you were saying Bob is shy :roftl: that got me thinking, i reckon Mika is shy about showing Bob off, but Bob has a mind of his own and sometimes takes over Mika's mind so he can't help but wave Bob in front of our faces, like here...

29b.jpg

other times i think Bob sneaks out when Mika's not paying attention :sneaky2:

15wnfc7.jpg

regarding "buttless": my comp's spell check doesn't recognize the word and recommends "buttress" or "butt less" or "butt-less" :roftl:

Ooh I love it when Bob sneaks out! I also love it when he takes over. Yeah, basically what I'm saying is that I love Bob.

'Buttress' sounds like a combination of 'butt' and 'mistress'... I think I've found my true calling. :teehee:

How about, 'Missing one's arse' ? :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, that'd be too easy. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I don't know how to add definitions to that site, I only use it to check certain idioms or words... :blush-anim-cl:

Ooh I love it when Bob sneaks out! I also love it when he takes over. Yeah, basically what I'm saying is that I love Bob.

'Buttress' sounds like a combination of 'butt' and 'mistress'... I think I've found my true calling. :teehee:

Nah, that'd be too easy. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

trust you to make a perfectly innocent architectural word & make it naughty (and by naughty i mean awesome) :wink2:

ladies and gentlemen: the pants are officially off....!!*insert flourish*

:naughty:

yea butt-less is the correct one :teehee:

did you mean his pants are officially off, or that yours are officially off?

i think i know :naughty:

well don't be surprised it you see it making an entrance there soon...:naughty:hopefully the editors approve it

OMG - trust u!:roftl:

:shocked::floor:

i meant his, but now that you mention it.............:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:floor:

well don't be surprised it you see it making an entrance there soon...:naughty:hopefully the editors approve it

Someone's got sweaty palms eh? :das::lmfao:

are you going to add a definition for Bob Geranium there too? i think a few people might need to be informed about who Bob is & how great he is :teehee:

are you going to add a definition for Bob Geranium there too? i think a few people might need to be informed about who Bob is & how great he is :teehee:

you're a genius!:thumb_yello:

what might that definition sound like dear fellow aficionados?:teehee:

Sounds like you're on a mission. :naughty:

I've got a sad confession to make. Before I joined the MFC I used to watch that video of Mika shaking his bonbon practically every night before going to bed so that I'd have good dreams. It never worked though.

... Oh my life is so sad. :roftl:

:floor:

Someone's got sweaty palms eh? :das::lmfao:

after that pic of his butt hanging out my palms are pretty sweaty; who wouldn't?!? :shocked: now as for the state of my pants... saying what i'm thinking would get me sent to the NC for sure

after that pic of his butt hanging out my palms are pretty sweaty; who wouldn't?!? :shocked: now as for the state of my pants... saying what i'm thinking would get me sent to the NC for sure

To be honest with you I'm surprised you aren't already there! :floor:

I think you're not the only one with those problems though.

Sounds like you're on a mission. :naughty:

I've got a sad confession to make. Before I joined the MFC I used to watch that video of Mika shaking his bonbon practically every night before going to bed so that I'd have good dreams. It never worked though.

... Oh my life is so sad. :roftl:

sad that it didn't work, but otherwise sounds like a darn awesome way to end the night!!:aah:

Is the phrase "I'll be in my bunk" vague enough to avoid the NC? :teehee:

I don't think these have been posted yet? It's getting hard to remember, there are so many.

001s266b

001s32c6

i don't think so...:teehee: thank you!

i think i'm developing a mike pack (or whatever it's called) fixation...:naughty: