The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

Well, his mom made that thing. She's to blame for keeping Bob from us! But I would hope she wouldn't be reading this thread, that's just awkward!

Seriously. It's moments like that when I fully realize how differently from mine his mind works. :teehee:

True, so true...

I used to have a summerjob as a gardener at a graveyard (see how goth I am? :teehee: ) and I remember this one time I lifted this flower from it's pot to throw it away since it was all withered. I took my eyes off of it for a second and immediately felt something tickly on my arm. When I looked at the flower I was holding in my hand I saw ants, like a ****load of ants walking up and down my arm. I didn't think about eating them for even a second.

I bet you were all dying to know this. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, so true...

I used to have a summerjob as a gardener at a graveyard (see how goth I am? :teehee: ) and I remember this one time I lifted this flower from it's pot to throw it away since it was all withered. I took my eyes off of it for a second and immediately felt something tickly on my arm. When I looked at the flower I was holding in my hand I saw ants, like a ****load of ants walking up and down my arm. I didn't think about eating them for even a second.

why not? chimpanzees like them so they must be nutrious & tasty :roftl:

gardener in a graveyard sounds like an interesting job. did you take pics of yourself in black & looking sad & draped over the gravestones?

oops so off topic :teehee: so here's a gif i found somewhere

tumblr_lul21aNp8Q1qawnxco3_250.gif

OMG BOB IS ESCAPING WITH MIKA! QUICK, SOMEBODY GRAB HIM!!!

True, so true...

:roftl: well i won't think to eat a ****load of ants but one, def yea...i'm sure i've prolly done it too..:teehee:

gardener in a graveyard sounds like an interesting job. did you take pics of yourself in black & looking sad & draped over the gravestones?

oops so off topic :teehee: so here's a gif i found somewhere

tumblr_lul21aNp8Q1qawnxco3_250.gif

OMG BOB IS ESCAPING WITH MIKA! QUICK, SOMEBODY GRAB HIM!!!

aaahhhhh my eyes are :hypo: why's it so fast?? :tears: make bob slow down....:aah:

But ants are really small! I don't think they even hold that much nutritional value. Unless you eat a lot of them, then you probably get some protein out of them.

Are you making fun of me? :tears:

Hahahah no, I never did that, and I never found bones either. One time a guy who worked there found a skull though, ooohh how creepy! All I found was disgusting insects, I'm so scared of them it was a nightmare for me. :roftl:

:roftl: well i won't think to eat a ****load of ants but one, def yea...i'm sure i've prolly done it too..:teehee:

What other disgusting things are you interested in eating? :teehee: Would you eat a cockroach?

Ooh by the way, loving that gif! The whole interview just cracks me up but especially that part. :roftl::lmfao:

But ants are really small! I don't think they even hold that much nutritional value. Unless you eat a lot of them, then you probably get some protein out of them.

Hahahah no, I never did that, and I never found bones either. One time a guy who worked there found a skull though, ooohh how creepy! All I found was disgusting insects, I'm so scared of them it was a nightmare for me. :roftl:

What other disgusting things are you interested in eating? :teehee: Would you eat a cockroach?

Ooh by the way, loving that gif! The whole interview just cracks me up but especially that part. :roftl::lmfao:

:crybaby: what interview is this? why don't i know it?? i think i'm failing mika interviews 101 :teehee:

i HATE COCKROACHES. :puke: but i have eaten dirt, chalk, soap, assorted flowers and leaves....:teehee:

:crybaby: what interview is this? why don't i know it?? i think i'm failing mika interviews 101 :teehee:

i HATE COCKROACHES. :puke:but i have eaten dirt, chalk, soap, assorted flowers and leaves....:teehee:

Aww snap, I can't remember! It's from a radio interview which they also filmed but I can't remember how I found it. :doh: Maybe Kreacher knows?

Pffftt giiiirl, that's all the basic stuff! I've eaten paint and a box of vaseline. :naughty:

some ants are bigger than others (:teehee: i totally just thought that to the tune of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others by The Smiths). do you have those big black ones where you live? they look um... succulent. or do you little red ones? :teehee: i wonder which Mika ate?

i can't believe we're talking about the nutritional value of ants :teehee:

noooo, i'm not making fun of you! the idea of working in a graveyard appeals to the goth that still secretely lives in me, and gardening sounds much better than, say, gravedigging. if i was making fun of anyone it was the girls who take pictures of themselves trying to look all pale & tragic :teehee:

Aww snap, I can't remember! It's from a radio interview which they also filmed but I can't remember how I found it. :doh: Maybe Kreacher knows?

Pffftt giiiirl, that's all the basic stuff! I've eaten paint and a box of vaseline. :naughty:

i used to love eating paste :teehee:

the interview is from Lowlands 2007 ...hang on...

[YOUTUBE]J21dRnZlk_w[/YOUTUBE]

it's also where this very suggestive gif is from

tumblr_lul21aNp8Q1qawnxco1_250.gif

:das:

:roftl: a whole box?? i've also eaten crayons, pens (like everypart of a pen i've chewed), pencils, erasers, hair... no paste though, kreacher :teehee:

o wow i think i fell in love with this interview :wub2: oc that they played relax at end just made it even more :swoon: thank u so much :flowers:

some ants are bigger than others (:teehee: i totally just thought that to the tune of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others by The Smiths). do you have those big black ones where you live? they look um... succulent. or do you little red ones? :teehee: i wonder which Mika ate?

i can't believe we're talking about the nutritional value of ants :teehee:

noooo, i'm not making fun of you! the idea of working in a graveyard appeals to the goth that still secretely lives in me, and gardening sounds much better than, say, gravedigging. if i was making fun of anyone it was the girls who take pictures of themselves trying to look all pale & tragic :teehee:

OMG, good one! :lmao:

I don't think I've seen those big black ones very often, we have the red small ones and then black really small ones. The ones that had their dirty little feet all over me were the tiny black ones. I think those are the ones Mika ate, you can barely see the ant running on his arm. :teehee:

I used to fool people by saying I was a gravedigger when they asked me what my job was at the graveyard. The reactions I got were priceless! :roftl:

It's a good thing I don't have to try to look pale then... :teehee: Now that I think of it the people who saw me working there must've thought I was a satan worshipper or something, I've got piercings and I always wear pretty much all black and I used to have dreadlocks with bright blue highlights. :roftl:

I knew we could trust you to find the interview, thank you!

That gif is VERY suggestive. My oh my, I can't stop staring at it. And I don't want to.

:roftl: a whole box?? i've also eaten crayons, pens (like everypart of a pen i've chewed), pencils, erasers, hair... no paste though, kreacher :teehee:

o wow i think i fell in love with this interview :wub2: oc that they played relax at end just made it even more :swoon: thank u so much :flowers:

I don't know how big the box was, but yeah I ate all of it. :devil::roftl: I also ate two chapsticks because one of them smelled like vanilla and the other one like strawberry. The strawberry was yummy! :teehee:

Did the crayons taste any different by colour? :teehee:

I don't know how big the box was, but yeah I ate all of it. :devil::roftl: I also ate two chapsticks because one of them smelled like vanilla and the other one like strawberry. The strawberry was yummy! :teehee:

Did the crayons taste any different by colour? :teehee:

neehh...i'm always tempted to eat coca butter, but haven't yet...:teehee:

Still so much fun here...:roftl: :roftl: it's like an endless party! :thumb_yello: I'm always here,even sometimes it's quite hard to see me :biggrin2:just like Bob :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: good one krys!

a whole box?? i've also eaten crayons, pens (like everypart of a pen i've chewed), pencils, erasers, hair... no paste though, kreacher

o wow i think i fell in love with this interview :wub2: oc that they played relax at end just made it even more thank u so much :flowers:

did you actually eat the hair? i used to just chew on my hair (and the collars of my tee shirts too) but not swallow.

paste was yummy. i also tried earwax but that was gross! i also ate grass but that was not my choice.

you're a doctor, will eating all this have long-term adverse effects on us all? :teehee:

OMG, good one!

I don't think I've seen those big black ones very often, we have the red small ones and then black really small ones. The ones that had their dirty little feet all over me were the tiny black ones. I think those are the ones Mika ate, you can barely see the ant running on his arm.

I used to fool people by saying I was a gravedigger when they asked me what my job was at the graveyard. The reactions I got were priceless! :roftl:

It's a good thing I don't have to try to look pale then... :teehee: Now that I think of it the people who saw me working there must've thought I was a satan worshipper or something, I've got piercings and I always wear pretty much all black and I used to have dreadlocks with bright blue highlights. :roftl:

I knew we could trust you to find the interview, thank you!

That gif is VERY suggestive. My oh my, I can't stop staring at it. And I don't want to.

yeah, cuz everyone who wears black & looks "alternative" worships satan :rolleyes:

I don't know how big the box was, but yeah I ate all of it. :devil::roftl:I also ate two chapsticks because one of them smelled like vanilla and the other one like strawberry. The strawberry was yummy!

Did the crayons taste any different by colour?

you say that like the vanilla one wasn't yummy :roftl: it's like they want kids to eat chapstick!

Still so much fun here... :roftl: it's like an endless party! :thumb_yello:I'm always here,even sometimes it's quite hard to see me just like Bob

:floor:

did you actually eat the hair? i used to just chew on my hair (and the collars of my tee shirts too) but not swallow.

paste was yummy. i also tried earwax but that was gross! i also ate grass but that was not my choice.

I used to suck on my hair after a shower when the hair was still wet. It was so much fun. :teehee:

Hey I'm not the only one who's done that! It's so gross!

yeah, cuz everyone who wears black & looks "alternative" worships satan :rolleyes:

That's what the old people think. Or ignorant cocky teenagers. :dunno:

you say that like the vanilla one wasn't yummy :roftl: it's like they want kids to eat chapstick!

It actually wasn't, I remember it didn't taste like anything! Just like eating a chapstick with no flavor to it. Chapsticks are funny to eat, the texture is so weird and it creates this oily layer on your mouth.

you're a doctor, will eating all this have long-term adverse effects on us all? :teehee:

:floor:

i've swallowed a strand or two but mostly i would just chomp on it for a while until it started to taste gross :blush-anim-cl:

nah the only one of those things that could cause long term harm is the paint (sorry eli:teehee:) if it had lead in it...all the others in sml bits is fine - we're fine aren't we?:aah:

or r we....:blink:

Oh snap! :lmfao:

So you're keeping an eye on your lil sis eh? Good to know, I have to behave myself. :das::naughty:

Yes,ALWAYS,is my duty :naughty: But don't worry,I tasted some "goodies" too,like a fly (:mf_rosetinted:), a bottle of perfume,many flowers and others embarrassing stuff.:teehee:

Btw,Nas,what is it for cocoa butter?

I used to suck on my hair after a shower when the hair was still wet. It was so much fun. :teehee:

Hey I'm not the only one who's done that! It's so gross!

That's what the old people think. Or ignorant cocky teenagers. :dunno:

It actually wasn't, I remember it didn't taste like anything! Just like eating a chapstick with no flavor to it. Chapsticks are funny to eat, the texture is so weird and it creates this oily layer on your mouth.

or religious people :annoyed_h4h:

i've swallowed a strand or two but mostly i would just chomp on it for a while until it started to taste gross :blush-anim-cl:

nah the only one of those things that could cause long term harm is the paint (sorry eli:teehee:) if it had lead in it...all the others in sml bits is fine - we're fine aren't we?:aah:

I used to "eat" my nails, not to swallow them.

I like to eat paper :mf_rosetinted:

And of course, we are allright :freak:

this reminds me, i've eaten more cat hair than i'd rather think about :aah:

Yes,ALWAYS,is my duty :naughty: But don't worry,I tasted some "goodies" too,like a fly (:mf_rosetinted:), a bottle of perfume,many flowers and others embarrassing stuff.:teehee:

i do hope the fly was not on purpose! and was it a whole bottle of perfume?

a whole bottle?:roftl:

cocoa butter is a cream you use for soft smooth skin and to diminsh streth marks, but i think you also use it in cooking (though not the cream form :aah:)

cocoabutter.preview.jpg

I used to "eat" my nails, not to swallow them.

I like to eat paper :mf_rosetinted:

And of course, we are allright :freak:

i used to eat dem nails too...:naughty: