The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl: or delighted...

as an aside - i'm staring at the pic - you think he actually sat in a tree for this photo.?:blink:

Yes, sometimes it can be both those things... :teehee:

Now that you mention it - I'm not sure! His hand looks weird, as if it's supposed to be resting on a branch or something but it looks like there's nothing underneath it. My conclusion is this:

500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

:naughty:

Yes, sometimes it can be both those things... :teehee:

Now that you mention it - I'm not sure! His hand looks weird, as if it's supposed to be resting on a branch or something but it looks like there's nothing underneath it. My conclusion is this:

500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

that guy's a genius! didn't even know they had shop back then...:teehee::naughty:

ok ... :aah:

Today I was on a bday party of 4 years old boy. He was playing with his bro in his room, and we (me, my mum,his parents and other guests) were in the living room chating. I wasn't think at MIKA in the moment, cos I spent day on MFC and twitter and I guess I had my dose of MIKA.

so, I was sitting on a couch, next to the door, and Pavle (bday boy), went to kitchen and next moment I saw him running thro the living room, and shouting MIKA! MIKA! MIKA! MIKA!

and I was

5541d1114236558-funny-sayings-shocked.gif

NOW I imagining that peeps running around and shouting MIKA... I must be crazy, ooh my noooo

I_am_shocked.gif

it was like that moment in a movie when a person imagine something that didin't happened, and I was scared, like I am sick sick sick .. and next sec I saw something,

Fresh-Prince-Shocked.gif

the bday boy was holding a toy, like bear or dog, don't know and I asked him: "what is that?"

He: "that is MIKA"

Me: ohh good God, Mika is name of his fav toy, I am not crazy... YEY!!! :dance_man: