The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna see Mika shake his butt then watch the video called mika shake your bon bon. I came upon it by mistake ( I clicked on the wrong video)

yesss.. I know that vid... its old - but good...!!:naughty:

He's had fans painting things for him in the past, surely he'd appreciate you doing someone else's dirty work for them... :naughty:

Yes! I am officially the Pants Painter! :winner_first_h4h:

I bet those new textured ones take a long time to paint on. And don't worry, I promise not to paint any knee-length ones. :teehee:

Yes! I am officially the Pants Painter! :winner_first_h4h:

I bet those new textured ones take a long time to paint on. And don't worry, I promise not to paint any knee-length ones. :teehee:

:lmfao:

Thank you! :bow: I don't have a problem with the rolled up ones, I don't know why the knee-length pants disturb me so much. Maybe it's something to do with the tights and socks. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Thank you! :bow: I don't have a problem with the rolled up ones, I don't know why the knee-length pants disturb me so much. Maybe it's something to do with the tights and socks. :naughty:

It's because you don't have the same kind of 18th century fantasies rolling around in your head as I do. But since I've been given this awesome responsibility, I will try to make sure everyone is happy. :naughty:

It's because you don't have the same kind of 18th century fantasies rolling around in your head as I do. But since I've been given this awesome responsibility, I will try to make sure everyone is happy. :naughty:

Is it weird that I'm slightly envious of those fantasies of yours? You get to appreciate Mika's clothes more than I do. :naughty:

Well you know what they say, with great powers comes great responsibility... or something to that effect. I'm glad you're not blinded by these newly found powers of yours. :naughty:

Is it weird that I'm slightly envious of those fantasies of yours? You get to appreciate Mika's clothes more than I do. :naughty:

Well you know what they say, with great powers comes great responsibility... or something to that effect. I'm glad you're not blinded by these newly found powers of yours. :naughty:

If she's blinded by anything whist painting Bob i doubt it will be her newly found powers that do it :mikadas: