New DVD in US Next Week!

dcdeb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity. Several sites (such as Play.com) list the DVD as having a bonus "2 tracks Live From V Festival 2007" so I thought it might be that.

Yeah, those seem to have gone by the wayside. :blink:

Is it weird that Oz got it before you guys?

I think it's very strange (seeing as we're at the arse end of the world :naughty:)... I would've thought you'd have it around the same time as Europe...

We thought that too :wink2:

Is it weird that Oz got it before you guys?

I think it's very strange (seeing as we're at the arse end of the world :naughty:)... I would've thought you'd have it around the same time as Europe...

i'm not sure why either... i'm more surprised at how long it took for usa to get it.

i thought we'd all be able to get it at once

We thought that too :wink2:

Oh, so it's not just me then...

i'm not sure why either... i'm more surprised at how long it took for usa to get it.

i thought we'd all be able to get it at once

It's really weird... especially since we didn't get LiveICM for at least a month after everyone else... though I ordered mine over the internet so it didn't make much of a difference...

It really should've been released at hte same time... but I guess it doesn't matter, you guys are getting it! I have to wait till Christmas too get mine... it was either the DAAS DVD or the Mika DVD for Christmas... I was more desperate to get the DAAS DVD...

Oh, so it's not just me then...

It's really weird... especially since we didn't get LiveICM for at least a month after everyone else... though I ordered mine over the internet so it didn't make much of a difference...

It really should've been released at hte same time... but I guess it doesn't matter, you guys are getting it! I have to wait till Christmas too get mine... it was either the DAAS DVD or the Mika DVD for Christmas... I was more desperate to get the DAAS DVD...

Yah ... but as far as I can gleen ... Oz doesn't get the 'deluxe' version ... yet ... :blink:

Yah ... but as far as I can gleen ... Oz doesn't get the 'deluxe' version ... yet ... :blink:

There is a music shop on Ebay that sells the deluxe version, that's where I got mine but it's not in shops yet... No idea if it ever will be...

Is the blue ray being released here? Maybe if it is they'll get the deluxe ones in the shops with that... Perhaps....

Damn straight it should've been! :naughty:

Even though I haven't getten it yet (and won't get it for about a fortnight) I feel kinda thpethial for getting it before the Americans...

And I hope any Americans don't take that comment the wrong way... I love you guys, but I'm just a wee bit pleased that we got it first :naughty:...