Mika's New Website

babspanky

We are still here then. In murky brown and orange.

Fingers crossed for big things...................today?.................I hope so.:mf_lustslow:

Sari.................I totally agree that it would be great to have everything under one roof. It's all very taxing for an Oldling to have to keep running form one site to another:roftl:. Come to thing of it, a travel/hotel link would be quite useful too..................then I really wouldn't have to leave this site:biggrin2:

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and "geez now the pages load too fast and what's the point of being able to use 20 smileys in a post anyway:sneaky2:"

that made me laugh so much:roftl::roftl:

a link on mikasounds would be the natural ending of our fanclub process....a happy ending i must say.

if we get that, i guess we can be well satisfied, amazing, a fanclub made by fans for the fans, getting such a recognition.

and probably mika cannot get us more than that by now, as he said, it's an issue with Universal....:blink:

totally agree with you robertina:thumb_yello:

a link on the site would be the best cuz that way not many things will change here and everyone will know that the mfc is the official fanclub :D

We are still here then. In murky brown and orange.

Fingers crossed for big things...................today?.................I hope so.:mf_lustslow:

Sari.................I totally agree that it would be great to have everything under one roof. It's all very taxing for an Oldling to have to keep running form one site to another:roftl:. Come to thing of it, a travel/hotel link would be quite useful too..................then I really wouldn't have to leave this site:biggrin2:

and a free credit card maybe...full of mika money?:sneaky2:

you are a demanding woman!:naughty:

brown and orange....sorry peeps, i wish they would stay for ever.... :tears:

:shocked: Where is he off to now??

I asked him as I saw his twit after only a couple of minutes, but I didn't got an answer...surprise, surprise!:teehee::naughty:

I ask myself time after time, what is the point of answering him....and still I don't know the answer....it's just crazy and fangurly, isn't it?:biggrin2:

He's going to be exhausted before he starts his tour at this rate!

Yes it seems like it....or maybe he's on his way to do a surprise gig somewhere in the world...:punk:

I ask myself time after time, what is the point of answering him....and still I don't know the answer....it's just crazy and fangurly, isn't it?:biggrin2:

Well he reads them, so why not? He wouldn't do it if no one responded.

Fans had some real communication going with him in LA. I think he found it quite useful under the circumstances.

Fans had some real communication going with him in LA. I think he found it quite useful under the circumstances.

Good point as usual Christine, appreciate it!:thumb_yello:

Mika is no Friend of the Earth, that's for sure :boxed: I've never known one person burn so much aviation fuel!

Considering he said he cries on planes it’s lot of crying for the boy!:wink2:

His carbon footprint is a big one indeed! :shocked::naughty:

Yes, it's a good thing he will be offsetting it a bit by doing acoustic gigs this year :wink2:

Tears of guilt, I tell you :mf_rosetinted:

Good point as usual Christine, appreciate it!:thumb_yello:

I wonder how many frequent flyer miles he has :biggrin2: Prob enough to get us all to the next gig. :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: he's traveling all over the world...i guess we won't see any new website/dates or stuff this week (week as in month)

:mf_rosetinted:

Please god let me be wrong this time :puppy_eyes:

Would you be surprised if he'd twit tomorrow saying he was stripping in the Hymalaias or feeding the bears at North Pole???

Mika is the new Waldo, we have to keep playing "where in the world"...:biggrin2:

I'm quoting myself, coz even last night I was telling Nono he'd leave again, and he did...

WALDIKA is flying again...:naughty:

Is this a WHERE IN THE WORLD taken seriously?????:shocked:

Edited by willywonka

I've been waking up at 7 o'clock every morning since yesterday and I'm the kind of person who won't get up even at a clock ringing...I can bear the sound for a couple of hours:roftl:

so...I'm really thinking to give up now (tommorow morning) I'll just wait for something to happen one day...someday...:hypo:

:wheelchair:

guess is part of our job to wait, isn't it? :aah:

and a free credit card maybe...full of mika money?:sneaky2:

you are a demanding woman!:naughty:

brown and orange....sorry peeps, i wish they would stay for ever.... :tears:

Yep:wink2:

I wonder how many frequent flyer miles he has :biggrin2: Prob enough to get us all to the next gig. :thumb_yello:

Now THERE'S an idea.....we could just click on a link when we wanted to book a flight and the points would be deducted off his huge pile:roftl:

I asked him as I saw his twit after only a couple of minutes, but I didn't got an answer...surprise, surprise!

But he did respond, by saying "Hello Oslo" in his next tweet :wink2:. It's the same as the other day, when everyone was asking him what Bryan Ferry was like, and he tweeted saying "He was lovely".

The fact that he doesn't reply to someone specifically doesn't mean that he's not replying :thumb_yello:.

That's so true! He knew that we were queuing because of Twitter,and he told us that he'd send the donuts via Twitter. And a couple more bits on the same vein :biggrin2:

But he did respond, by saying "Hello Oslo" in his next tweet :wink2:. It's the same as the other day, when everyone was asking him what Bryan Ferry was like, and he tweeted saying "He was lovely".

The fact that he doesn't reply to someone specifically doesn't mean that he's not replying :thumb_yello:.

That's so true! He knew that we were queuing because of Twitter,and he told us that he'd send the donuts via Twitter. And a couple more bits on the same vein :biggrin2:

Yeah, of course you're right!

I'll stop whining and be so snowed in, in my own little world.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Sometimes I feel sorry for the guy when he gets about 50-70 answers to one little twit, but I have to realise that it's part of the game!

At least these are short and not a lot of nagging "come to my country" and "I love you" filling the space.

Smart choice, twitter, when you think about it!:biggrin2:

Thanks for helping me see the bigger picture!:wub2:

Yeah, of course you're right!

I'll stop whining and be so snowed in, in my own little world.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Sometimes I feel sorry for the guy when he gets about 50-70 answers to one little twit, but I have to realise that it's part of the game!

At least these are short and not a lot of nagging "come to my country" and "I love you" filling the space.

Smart choice, twitter, when you think about it!:biggrin2:

Thanks for helping me see the bigger picture!:wub2:

I (nearly) always stop myself from tweeting @mikasounds because I worry that it's like blanket-bombing him and it's so inane. I think he may get 50-70 messages that we see and hundreds from people we aren't following.

And I HATE TWITTER.

I (nearly) always stop myself from tweeting @mikasounds because I worry that it's like blanket-bombing him and it's so inane. I think he may get 50-70 messages that we see and hundreds from people we aren't following.

You can see all of them in a search and really it's not that many. They are short and easy to skim through unlike his blog posts where there are people writing novels to him as if it's their personal daily diary.

I am amazed at some of the dumb things people say though. I mean so dumb it's actually entertaining. And there are a few genuinely witty people too.