Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch some of her interviews on Youtube :wink2:

They say she's nervous, but I've got the impression that she just can't answer the questions confidently.

I haven't seen many yet, but from what I have seen, she always seemed a bit strange to me. Like very tense and almost a bit cold (haha). As if she never connects with any of the interviewers. But then I think the stuff I've seen is quite old and she might well have become a bit more experienced when it comes to the bit where others sponaneously shine.

Or sparkle. Edward_and_the_Sparkle_Peen_by_kartos.gif

Or maybe interviews are just not for her. :roftl:

in the movie too...

69lvf6.jpg

Bella, you're scaring me...*backs slowly*

I haven't seen many yet, but from what I have seen, she always seemed a bit strange to me. Like very tense and almost a bit cold (haha). As if she never connects with any of the interviewers. But then I think the stuff I've seen is quite old and she might well have become a bit more experienced when it comes to the bit where others sponaneously shine.

Or sparkle. {CREEPY DRAWING}

Or maybe interviews are just not for her.

what's that?! LOL, don't use poor imitations...

1zpgxg7.jpg

as for Kstew...dunno, 2much dazzle=>demented?!

312e252.gif

x]

Rob copes very well w/ intervies

oh30qc.gif

mwahah *hair thing/drinks*

red carpet in Rome was utterly awesome...

2wnxmow.gif

he morphed into a perfect latin-lover LOL

...in relaxed open air photoshots...

1zwnqjs.gif

...it's another thing...

bigrk.gif

or maybe not, coz she's just too...puppety?!

Meh, why does it always look like you can post more than the standard 7 images?

in the movie too...

69lvf6.jpg

Bella, you're scaring me...*backs slowly*

So that's what it's all about. Drawn to danger, but who is what?

as for Kstew...dunno, 2much dazzle=>demented?!

Demazzled.

Rob copes very well w/ intervies

You say that as if an interview was a stoke of fate. :roftl:

But yes, he handles it really well. Considering the fact that it already happened several times to him. Brave. girl_yes.gif

oh30qc.gif

mwahah *hair thing/drinks*

The hair fetish is definitely something you have in common. connie_pullpigtails.gif

red carpet in Rome was utterly awesome...

2wnxmow.gif

he morphed into a perfect latin-lover LOL

Nooo... not :italia: It's dangerousss!! Flashing (sparkling) in public.

And this is where it comes full circle ... drawn to danger and such....

Edited by violet_sky

Or sparkle. Edward_and_the_Sparkle_Peen_by_kartos.gif

Or maybe interviews are just not for her. :roftl:

I guess that's the worst I can remember right now :wink2:

I guess that's the worst I can remember right now :wink2:

LOL, her desperate 'Robward to the rescue' expression each time she looks at him when she doesn't know what else to say... as if she was constantly waiting for her answer to be officially confirmed by him. The Edbert stammers much more confidentally. :roftl: Guess it's rather a matter of how than what. She needs some dazzling lessons.

ok, so let's leave apart for a moment:

my beautyful mane addiction {OMY OMY la Venere del Botticelli!}

rachellepremierebloodrilzn.jpg

the NONchemistry between robward & bellab!tch

16bii9v.png

cam gigandet as he doesn't act in the next sh!tstormovies

sdg3eq.jpg

jacksper has his own MOST VIEWED of MFC thread

34nnp1f.jpg

★ new outtakes: boyband on shrooms coverarts ★

33uyb0o.jpg

everybody wants to be Napoleon Bonaparte...R U INSANE?! xD

2hf5so3.jpg

sxzk8o.png

*facepalm*

Edited by greta

All I know is Taylor's:

http://twitter.com/TaylorLautner_

Jackson's:

http://twitter.com/Jrathbne

Kristen's:

http://twitter.com/KristenjStewart

Peter's:

http://twitter.com/AkaDaddyC

But I have no idea which ones of them are real or fake. :/

hehe anyone else find it funny that jackson rathbone follows: demie lavato, blake lively ashtun kutcher and ryan secrest:naughty::naughty::naughty: AND ROB FOLLOW MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM ABOUT TO PISS MYSELF LMFAO

hehe anyone else find it funny that jackson rathbone follows: demie lavato' date=' blake lively ashtun kutcher and ryan secrest:naughty::naughty::naughty: AND ROB FOLLOW MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM ABOUT TO PISS MYSELF LMFAO[/quote']

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:floor:

hehe anyone else find it funny that jackson rathbone follows: demie lavato' date=' blake lively ashtun kutcher and ryan secrest:naughty::naughty::naughty: AND ROB FOLLOW MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM ABOUT TO PISS MYSELF LMFAO[/quote']

blog070409_miley.jpg

She's not 100% wrong, though, saying the Robward hype is just a projection of the Edward hype and could (would?) have happened to anyone playing that part in the movies.

Wonder what my personal Ed would look like if I had beome aware of the books before the movie hysteria.

*wonders*

... :blink:

Hm. *shrug*

skinner- today we'll be going to the box factory.

bart- ohhh not again. oh well, i'll just do what lisa does.

*starts dreaming*

skinner- today, instead of going to the box factory, we'll be going to the box factory!

bart- damn tv ruined my imagination, same as it ruined my ability to uhh...ummm *pulls out tv*

Edited by violet_sky

I've seen that before... one of the girls on the Twilight forum has that as her siggie... :naughty:

Anyways, I came on here to let you guys know that ZoZo the Terrible! got Prom Princess, and got her shiny crown and a slow dance with Edi!

It was an awesome night overall, a few things weren't done well, but all in all it was great! Willl post pics later, as I need to have a shower cause my Zoe and a few friends are having breakfast with Edi and Kellan downstairs and I'm going down for breakfast but sitting in a different area...

I've seen that before... one of the girls on the Twilight forum has that as her siggie... :naughty:

Anyways, I came on here to let you guys know that ZoZo the Terrible! got Prom Princess, and got her shiny crown and a slow dance with Edi!

It was an awesome night overall, a few things weren't done well, but all in all it was great! Willl post pics later, as I need to have a shower cause my Zoe and a few friends are having breakfast with Edi and Kellan downstairs and I'm going down for breakfast but sitting in a different area...

Congrats!!! :clap:

Fantastic! Congrats! I probably shouldn't say that but I have no idea who Edi is :blush-anim-cl: Still awesome! :punk: