Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: *is only here for Greta's picspam show*

incase you're interested here is a pic of Fake-toria and Riley's kissing scene:rolls_eyes:

twilightsetkiss21aug091.jpg

they use a wig to get the original victoria look. what's the point of chosing a red head then :dunno:

:tears: why not Rachelle?

True Blood is too american copycat shaped...I find it quite boring.

The vampire idea is always catchy tho coz those kinda evil creatures are actually among us, but they don't suck blood..more like your time&energy{=life} :cool:

this thread is alive like a *sparkling* undead vamp

RobertPattinson.gif

lol thanks photobucket:teehee:

3847769126_79b4c538ee_o.jpg

is there smt more horrible than these cardboard cutout? {maybe the RL aftershow pix ahah http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BqzrqVpmnEg/SpLpxMFbqzI/AAAAAAAABd8/5DKF6bRzhNk/s1600/Comic-Con%2BHQ.jpg }

Even my :meow: won't use them for its nails :aah:

35bz5ma.jpg

Robward Vs Photoshop :naughty:

dyqcte.jpg

you're...beautiful

:lmfao:

Edited by greta

My friends just dropped off "New Moon" (I'm borrowing it).

I have convinced myself that if I'm going to see any more of the movies (ie Robert Pattinson) then I at least need to know what's going on.

New Moon is great, second best (Twilight is my fave one). :thumb_yello:

You will feel the hole in your chest, too. :wink2:

New Moon is the best book, listen to dazzlin' daddy!

M_Id_102250_Robert.jpg

the movie will be so amazing...

applaus.gif

with all those masochistah psychokillah characters

83164001.jpg

{ChrisWeitz why so maniacreeping?! }

38382222.jpg

Rpattz put your hands in some pockets, plis

:lmfao:5foymp.jpg

p.s

2u7wo47.jpg

RoBat!:fangurl:

rob_icon_by_tinypixy.jpg

Edited by greta

New Moon is great, second best (Twilight is my fave one). :thumb_yello:

You will feel the hole in your chest, too. :wink2:

yes it's less crap then the rest of the saga:bleh:

"there is a hole in my chest..painpainpainpainpain:freak:"

my least fav. is Eclipse,i may add. i don't even remember what happened in that one. all i can remember is they rolled on the bed and the treesome in the tent,nothing important happened,or i forgot it:dunno:

83164001.jpg

{ChrisWeitz why so maniacreeping?! }

aww actually chris is such a cutie,i love how he always tries to make little jokes and fails :pinkbow:

Rpattz put your hands in some pockets, plis

:lmfao:5foymp.jpg

LOL! this is the "my family,we're different than our kind" pose:lmao: (meadow scene,on the tree).or another pose just as pathetic:teehee:

my least fav. is Eclipse,i may add. i don't even remember what happened in that one. all i can remember is they rolled on the bed and the treesome in the tent,nothing important happened,or i forgot it:dunno:

Are you mocking meeeeeee? :furious:

I don't care. :lol3:

Sorry but Kristen is sooo ugly with that hairdo. I know it was for a role and everything, and I know no one could ever really pull of that type of hairstyle blah, blah, blah, but it's interesting to see how different she looks without her long hair. You can see how weird her face shape is. She has her moments when I think she's very pretty but most of the time, I just find her to be really awkward looking (and not just because she acts awkward.) Sorry if you're a Kristen fan.

I know I am flip flopping. I used to be a Kristen fan but I don't really like the way she acts and the fact that she acts the same in all of her movies for the most part. I realize she doesn't like the media aspect of acting but we all have got to do things we don't want to do so suck it up.

Also, I never really liked Taylor before but wow, is he looking good! He has grown up, haha.

I am looking back on some of the stuff I wrote in here and can't believe how much my views have changed, lol. I used to not like Jacob but am so annoyed with the whole overly obsessive Edward craze, (particularly among middle-aged married women with kids, grow up!) I guess I've switched sides. Also, I am annoyed with vampires in general. It's gone way overboard. I actually resent Twilight a bit now because I've heard so much about it. I still love Rob Pattinson, though, lol. If I must know him by a character, I prefer him as Cedric Diggory though. Harry Potter is the best thing ever created in my opinion. :naughty:

There's also the fact that the books got progressively worse. I was really excited when I first started reading them but then was disappointed by the end. I still think Twilight is a good book, New Moon is ok, Eclipse I don't even remember what happened, and Breaking Dawn was absolutely awful, I think the majority of Stephenie Meyer's fans could have written a better book.

Anyway, I just thought I'd come back to this thread to see how much I've changed my mind a year later, haha. Like I said though, I still love Rob Pattinson, that definitely hasn't changed.

Sorry but Kristen is sooo ugly with that hairdo. I know it was for a role and everything, and I know no one could ever really pull of that type of hairstyle blah, blah, blah, but it's interesting to see how different she looks without her long hair. You can see how weird her face shape is. She has her moments when I think she's very pretty but most of the time, I just find her to be really awkward looking (and not just because she acts awkward.) Sorry if you're a Kristen fan.

I know I am flip flopping. I used to be a Kristen fan but I don't really like the way she acts and the fact that she acts the same in all of her movies for the most part. I realize she doesn't like the media aspect of acting but we all have got to do things we don't want to do so suck it up.

Also, I never really liked Taylor before but wow, is he looking good! He has grown up, haha.

I am looking back on some of the stuff I wrote in here and can't believe how much my views have changed, lol. I used to not like Jacob but am so annoyed with the whole overly obsessive Edward craze, (particularly among middle-aged married women with kids, grow up!) I guess I've switched sides. Also, I am annoyed with vampires in general. It's gone way overboard. I actually resent Twilight a bit now because I've heard so much about it. I still love Rob Pattinson, though, lol. If I must know him by a character, I prefer him as Cedric Diggory though. Harry Potter is the best thing ever created in my opinion. :naughty:

There's also the fact that the books got progressively worse. I was really excited when I first started reading them but then was disappointed by the end. I still think Twilight is a good book, New Moon is ok, Eclipse I don't even remember what happened, and Breaking Dawn was absolutely awful, I think the majority of Stephenie Meyer's fans could have written a better book.

Anyway, I just thought I'd come back to this thread to see how much I've changed my mind a year later, haha. Like I said though, I still love Rob Pattinson, that definitely hasn't changed.

Are there any? :teehee:

Thanks for sharing!

...Cat...:roftl:...:naughty:

Love how you resumed Eclipse :naughty:

So true!

Are you mocking meeeeeee? :furious:

I don't care. :lol3:

i'm not mocking you,why would you think so:emot-sad:

i'm just a sarcastic b!tch in general:freak:

i do think new moon is better than the rest.see i actually agree with you:thumb_yello:

i might be mocking SM though,and if you can't make some jokes about a book or even your fav. artist/movie/song etc.then where's the fun in that?:teehee:

@kk448

i don't like the daed racoon on KStew's head too:shun: and agree her acting is relatively poor.

and yes Jacob looks definately better.also he's legal in Georgia now:das::roftl:

i'm not mocking you,why would you think so:emot-sad:

i'm just a sarcastic b!tch in general:freak:

i do think new moon is better than the rest.see i actually agree with you:thumb_yello:

i might be mocking SM though,and if you can't make some jokes about a book or even your fav. artist/movie/song etc.then where's the fun in that?:teehee:

I was joking. :pinkbow:

Hello twin! I usually call myself a smart bitch. Ha! :roftl:

@kk448

and yes Jacob looks definately better.also he's legal in Georgia now:das::roftl:

:shocked:

Okay, so I'm through the first 2 (and a bit) chapters and I've laughed at parts. Like when Bella asks Edward if he wants her blood or her body. Or when she tells Edward that she always wants him. It's just :lol3:. I kinda liked moody Bella. I just can't wait to see Kristen Stewart pull this one of, it's going to be a riot!

But, the part I'm at now is when Edward tells Bella he & his family must leave and then he disappears into the forest. PLEASE tell me he isn't gone forever! I think I heard something about Edward & Bella having a kid?