Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Okay, so I'm through the first 2 (and a bit) chapters and I've laughed at parts. Like when Bella asks Edward if he wants her blood or her body. Or when she tells Edward that she always wants him. It's just :lol3:. I kinda liked moody Bella. I just can't wait to see Kristen Stewart pull this one of, it's going to be a riot!

But, the part I'm at now is when Edward tells Bella he & his family must leave and then he disappears into the forest. PLEASE tell me he isn't gone forever! I think I heard something about Edward & Bella having a kid?

I won't spoil your reading! :shun:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Damn, I guess I'll have to read all of them now. :naughty:

BTW, so far I think 'New Moon' is pretty much crap. :dunno:

I don't think it will win the Nobel Prize for literature :naughty:, but I found it entertaining and on the whole I liked it. The last two books are more boring, but some parts are fun. If you only want to know what happens, a summary on Wikipedia will do. :aah:

I don't think it will win the Nobel Prize for literature :naughty:, but I found it entertaining and on the whole I liked it. The last two books are more boring, but some parts are fun. If you only want to know what happens, a summary on Wikipedia will do. :aah:

I'm about half way through now and, meh, it's getting a bit better. The whole bear/wolf/monster thing is just too predictable. :naughty: I can't wait to see Jacob with short hair in the movie (:das:) because that Halloween wig was doing Taylor Lautner NO good. :teehee:

I'm about half way through now and, meh, it's getting a bit better. The whole bear/wolf/monster thing is just too predictable. :naughty: I can't wait to see Jacob with short hair in the movie (:das:) because that Halloween wig was doing Taylor Lautner NO good. :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

Taylor is gorgeous in New Moon. :thumb_yello:

You'd better read quickly, because they are already shooting Eclipse. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Taylor is gorgeous in New Moon. :thumb_yello:

You'd better read quickly, because they are already shooting Eclipse. :naughty:

I'll finish the book by tomorrow, I promise.

Watch me, just watch. :mf_rosetinted:

he IS gorgeous :mf_rosetinted:

I know, right? :lol3: I still can't believe he's younger than me -- more or less a year...but still. :aah:

He could be my son! :naughty::blink::aah:

:teehee: Well, he looks a bit older than 17 I'd say, so let's pretend he's not. :naughty:

Really??

I'm only 15 years old :sneaky2:

I'm a big fan of him,oh.. and I have a portuguese fan forum for him ahah,really admire him :teehee:

Yeah, I need to find me someone like him? :naughty:

Aww, that's so sweet. You should enjoy the movies very well then. :naughty:

yeah :mf_rosetinted:

next week I will send him a letter,hope he reply to it :teehee:

Aww, cooool! I still haven't sent those pics to Rpattz to sign. :huh3:

Does anyone know how you can tell if he really signed them or not? And it wasn't just someone in the office...

Aww, cooool! I still haven't sent those pics to Rpattz to sign. :huh3:

Does anyone know how you can tell if he really signed them or not? And it wasn't just someone in the office...

I dunno,but I want to know too ;O

My bff's are OBSESSED for robert :blink:

well,have to go,bye bye,kisses honey :pinkbow:

I dunno,but I want to know too ;O

My bff's are OBSESSED for robert :blink:

well,have to go,bye bye,kisses honey :pinkbow:

Yeah. I told my mom about sending the pics and she brought up the idea that it could be anyone signing them, so...:huh:

I like him as well. :teehee:

Okay! See ya laterrrrrr! :bye:

Yeah. I told my mom about sending the pics and she brought up the idea that it could be anyone signing them, so...:huh:

I like him as well. :teehee:

Okay! See ya laterrrrrr! :bye:

I don't think so..but talk to another fans that get an answer,maybe they know :wink2:

bye bye x