The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Nah, we fly tomorrow morning, but was easier to arrive at tullamarine together :wink2:

Also, bec will crack her whip at me if I'm slacking. *zhhz*

*found blue suitcase under a bed*

*hasn't packed yet*

I just found a nest of BIG black spiders at our front gate. It was an epidemic I tells ya.. Had to spray with outdoor spray around the gate. They were exactly where we touch to open the gate. Wouldn't want nephew 5 to have been bitten.. Freaky. I'd nearly put my hand on the biggest one. :boxed: And we all know how they love Bec :wink2: A warm welcoming indeed..

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, we fly tomorrow morning, but was easier to arrive at tullamarine together :wink2:

*hasn't packed yet*

I just found a nest of BIG black spiders at our front gate. It was an epidemic I tells ya.. Had to spray with outdoor spray around the gate. They were exactly where we touch to open the gate. Wouldn't want nephew 5 to have been bitten.. Freaky. I'd nearly put my hand on the biggest one. :boxed: And we all know how they love Bec :wink2: A warm welcoming indeed..

EEeeeeeeeewwwww !!! Sounds awful !! Lucky you found it in time !!

Is there a SkyBus that goes to Tulla. from where you are ?? :plane:

*hasn't packed yet*

Yes I am pleased to report that there were no spiders in sight when I put my hand on the gate. Thats right ladies (and dc) I am offically at melzys house. I have been introduced to Salem and Gabba so far, Merlin has yet to put in an appearance.

It feels even more real now, is that even possible?

Hi there! *is also gellus of all the people who're going to the Gold Coast, as well as Tan and Biancs*

Well, I should go and put the salads away from dinner.... I ate too much potato salad and Greek salad and feel very full now...

*hasn't packed yet*

S S S S Spiders

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

So, Tan - anything goes. :das:

CD - *hugs* One day - one day :wink2:

Frekkiekins :wub2: *as per requested* I'll protect you *pats head*

Suzy :huglove: We will and will get on at some point so keep an eye out for us ;)

HOOPLA DENTON!!!

May could work. When is Bundanoon? And where is it?

Bundanoon's the first weekend in April... and Bundanoon is a villiage in the Southern Highlands... It's about 10 minutes from Sutton Forest, and it's near... damn... can't remember where we stay when we go!

Hi Teegs ! Well, I dunno ... but I remember hearing rumblings about a certain Citrus Sister awhile ago ... & I guess there could have been one or 2 more possibles ... :smth:

Only one ??!! Just remember to come to me for ice ....

Oh yeah... well she's poor... she went to Sydney to stalk Taylor Lautner (he's in Twilight) in December and those ticket cost $450... and she's planing on going to the prom in April (with Liz) so she doesn't have any money...

Oooops... I forgot to add one big bottle each! :naughty:

spider sitting on the roof above my bed

spider sitting on the roof above my bed

spider sitting on the roof above my bed *heart attack*

EWWWWWWWWW!!!

*hands over spider spray*

"a" great big bottle? More than that, surely?

*points up to previous post talking about baileys*

I don't have one... I just don't think you should jinx us all with something like that.:shocked: All I can picture is Jeff Goldblum saying "Then there's running and screaming!" or something like that.

Mmmmmm... Jeff Goldblum...

He's a good actor.. and now I wanna watch Independence Day...

*sigh*

nobody ever visits Tokyo.

It's a fun place you know.

*sigh*

Is that a hint for someone in particular? :naughty:

Teegs, Bec, Kelz & DC, hope you all have a blast on your GC trip. Don't do anything I wouldn't do

OG... thanks...

S S S S Spiders

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Welcome to the "Scared of spiders" club...

Kelz, Bec, Teegs and DC - Have a fantabulous holiday!

Will do Suzy! Did you put in a order for a post card?

I also hope that you all have an amazing time at the Gold Coast! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back (although I may need somebody to give me the link to the AMF again - I promise I will save it this time!)

Have fun!

Yeah right! :naughty:

There will be plenty of pics, don't worry...

Hey y'all Gold Coast Gang, y'all have a good time y'hear.

And report back when y'can.:thumb_yello:

(Kelzy where is that LT vid??? I don't want it falling into the wrong hands while you are away.:sneaky2: And stay away from those black widows)

Hiya ! :bye:

Teegs, Bex, DC & Kelz .... safe travels & have a completely naughty & amazing time !!! :das::roftl: ROCK ON GCia !!!!! : punk:

Oh & ... I would love a postcard .... *pbs* :wink2:

As for the rest of us here ..... PARTAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

image001.jpg

:roftl:

You mean we will have a party while they're gone? :blink:

Bianca is gone :crybaby:

I'm going to upload some pics for Silver and then I'm off to bed....night all :huglove:

So, Tan - anything goes. :das:

Naturally....goes without saying I would have thought :das:

As for the rest of us here ..... PARTAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

image001.jpg

*sings* Celebrate good times c'mon! (Kylie's version of course)

Hey y'all Gold Coast Gang, y'all have a good time y'hear.

And report back when y'can.

(Kelzy where is that LT vid??? I don't want it falling into the wrong hands while you are away. And stay away from those black widows)

Hi there! :bye:

It's already in the wrong hands....Kelzy has it :naughty:

:roftl: Hahahah !!! Oh ....just realised how that looked/sounded ... :blink:

Silv ... you still feeling sick & staying off work ?? *pbs*

Yes i am still off sick today, but I'll have to go in tomorrow, I think. Throat still sore though.