Pen Pals with MikaFanClub -

racinghorse83

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
NOT emails, but handwritten letters. Yes.

I know it’s an old fashioned idea and stamps cost money (yada yada yada) but I thought it would be nice to start up MFC pen pals – a lot of us live in various places all over the world. I don't know what you would write about – go crazy with that one. This doesn't have to be a two or three letters thing - lifelong friendships have devolped from pen friends.

put what you like in the letters (as long as its not something illegal. :lol3: )

You're welcome to send little things from you're country, photos, drawings, whatever.

Eventally you may become friends and continue to write apart from MFC. feel free to do so, this is just a place where you can be paired.

OK!

The people in RED are looking for partners. Choose from them and PM them. If you don't like the selection, you can send me your name and country to go in the red list until a appropriate partner comes up.

RED is people looking for partners - BLUE is paired.

babuccia [Latvia]- PAIRED - Emily B [New Zealand]

Foxxy [Lithuania] - PAIRED - babuccia [Latvia]

Isa [spain] - PAIRED - Foxxy [Lithuania]

Keti [serbia] - PAIRED - Neiobi [Portugal]

racinghorse83 [New Zealand] - PAIRED - marlau_20zr [Argentina]

Shikutukumimika [Holland] - PAIRED - MadelineMystery [uSA]

hjbsrbab@hbibbyorangehom [uK] - PAIRED - mika-fan1001 [uSA]

lulle91 [Denmark] –PAIRED – DarkLight [uK]

England [uSA] - PAIRED - Rominita-penniman [Argentina]

im_stuck_in_the_middle [Portugal] - PAIRED - babuccia [Latvia]

foalbaby14 [uSA] –PAIRED- Ana1202 [Argentina]

Elmindreda [uSA] -PAIRED- Roxy♥Mika♥ [Colombia]

Romis [Argentina] -PAIRED- Isa [spain]

DarkLight [uK]

riverstwilight [uSA]

BonjourMika1990 [uSA]

ZoeHeartsMikax [uK]

CalicoSkies [uSA]

mika-obsessive-13 [uK]

What a fantastic idea.

I'm in, add me.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi. What are we supposed to do in this forum?

Okay, so if you're interested in writing letters, but don't have anyone to write them TO, you can come here and ask for a PenPal Partner! You can write letters (HANDWRITTEN!) and send them back and forth!

I think Wendy and I were paired at one time, but that never really worked out. :huh: I'm totally up for another partner, or Wendy!, if anyone is interested!

Edited by Micah

I want in on this! add me :thumb_yello: KatherineH [uSA]

I will message the maker of the thread and see if they are still interested in running this thread. If not, I will gladly take over. I'm a total reading, writing, and literacy nerd. This kind of stuff is right up my alley!:thumb_yello:

I will message the maker of the thread and see if they are still interested in running this thread. If not, I will gladly take over. I'm a total reading, writing, and literacy nerd. This kind of stuff is right up my alley!:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: awesome! yay! woo hoo!

YAY :mikalove: I've been waiting to get paired for a while now but I never got a reply!

No news so far. She hasn't been on since before Christmas 2012. Would it be rude of me to ask the mods if I could make a new thread so this stays active and easy?

No, I think it wouldn't be rude at all :original: I would love to have this thread again!