Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! you and you're sister... are you twins? you look EXACTLY the same (except, for of course, hair :bleh:) you have the same face, eyes, nose, lips, everything!

and of course, all this that Charlotte said it's a compliment :bleh:

beautiful girls :wink2:

oh, yes, of course it was a compliment.. i was suprised by how similar and pretty they look. :biggrin2:

lol

my sister is older! xD she`s almost 21! now i feel olddd!!!! :roftl:

everybody says we`re like twins! xD

You guys don't mind i steal the B&W pic to my Mika BW thread do yaaaaaaa??? ;)

Don't call it stealing, just call it recycling or sharing and it sounds a lot better:thumb_yello: And no, I don't mind too!! Sharing is double the fun!:bleh:

haha. That was when he was taking my flowers when I saw him! That little paper in the corner is my bouquet. I haven't seen this pic in a while but i saw it posted and i was like holy crap that was like my moment! lol xox

Great story!! That must be a wonderful memory for you:wub2:

8-2.jpg

lol

my sister is older! xD she`s almost 21! now i feel olddd!!!! :roftl:

everybody says we`re like twins! xD

Yes you're very alike! I like that picture, you're both handsome!

hi guys, i love this thread! x]

Hi, welcome here, I haven't seen you before but I haven't been online very often last few weeks. This is my favourite thread too, you can find such beautiful pictures here:wub2:

mika_1880011.jpg

Hi, welcome here, I haven't seen you before but I haven't been online very often last few weeks. This is my favourite thread too, you can find such beautiful pictures here:wub2:

mika_1880011.jpg

Hey Anouk!! How are you??

2634689535_55965a7f17.jpg

hi guys, i love this thread! x]

sofi! you`ll looove this thread!

it`ll be your fav along with the arggie :bleh:

mika_1880011.jpg

thank you ^^

that`s really nice from you :)

MikaHOT.jpg

Hi Kristine!! It's been ages since I last saw you!! How are you? Hope your ankle is already okay again??

Overhere it's quite the same. Can't sleep tonight because I'm in pain, the pain in my right leg would have kept me awake (is that right?? The grammar-rules are deleted from my harddisk(brain) since I left secundary school:blink:) so I decided to take my laptop with me and at least have some fun then. Not sleeping sucks, I'm so tired last months, especially last few weeks. I'm sleeping at least 12 hours a day and on some days even 18 hours isn't enough:thumbdown:

BUT let me introduce Dorus to you. He's my 12 weeks old puppy and I'm so happy with him! It took me 11 years to get a new dog, and here it is:wub2:

(I wanted to put some pictures in this post but I had too much smilies and stuff then, so I'll make another post with those pictures okay?)

I'll be recycling then Anouk lol thank u ;)

See, sounds much better! Creative with words! You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Here are the pictures that I planned in my previous post

This was taken on the first evening with him

420746101_5_oxG3.jpeg

And this is two weeks ago, he was ten weeks old here

439839031_5_Dg0I.jpeg

Sleeping in my mothers neck:roftl:

439839911_5_wYAi.jpeg

Sitting in the chair

439842397_5_uq7E.jpeg

Playing with a ruttish cat (the cat wanted to play another game but Dorus is innocent and too young for that:roftl:)

439841571_5_DeyA.jpeg

Edited by Anouk

sv6tg6.jpg

Wow, thanks, that is what I need just before I'm going to sleep:wub2:

bye girls :bye:

i`m soo tired! long day :bleh:

Bye dear, sleep well and sweet dreams :huglove:

I'm almost done here too, it's already six o clock in the morning here. I don't have to work today and that's my luck, now I can sleep a bit longer (IF I can sleep, the pain in my legs keeps me awake but I took some extra morphine) and in worst scenario I'm going to sleep in the afternoon too:blink: