Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Okay, I have to admit, I've overread the 'If I was Mika' bit. :blush-anim-cl:

I thought you were assuming he thinks of it all like that. :roftl:

Why do you justify yourself for posting in this thread? I didn't intend to question your point of view (as if I had the power..), I merely stated mine, like everybody does in here all the time. No need to skulk back to anywhere.

As there is close to nothing Mika related going on at the moment anyway, what is there to talk about besides the blogs he posts and the things we would like to read about (and where else would one do this but in this thread?). And that we would like to attend some more gigs.

If I was Mika, I wouldn't wish to go out to find all the people who don't approve of the illustration stuff I post and :fish: them in order to make them shut up.

Your temperament obviously isn't violent enough! You need to work on it! :naughty:

PS I think good English should have been " If I were Mika" hmm

Lord! You will just have to remain kind and nice then!

(or even kind and fine? :kaf:)

Looks like it... :blush-anim-cl:

she's violet, not violent... :yay:

That's not mutually exclusive. :naughty:

She could be violent violet? :naughty:

http://zooni.deviantart.com/art/Violent-Violet-15665170

*actually that's more me in these days...life sux...no wait, YOU SUCK!* :aah:

That really looks a lot more like greta after a couple of those airport nights :naughty: *ducks and runs*

That really looks a lot more like greta after a couple of those airport nights :naughty: *ducks and runs*

where do ya think you're runnin? f_hannegabyodm_249d96a.png

my hair are prettier. f_thislovebugm_41fbb9d.png

Especially on rainy days ogoz I'm so very bored:rolleyes:

(Tho I hope there's some of their work on the album too). But to be honest, I wouldn't think much of Mika specifying who their other work could be, unless there was a definate public fued.

I'm not saying that Mika states explicitly who members of his band can or can't work with...although that's certainly a possibility. But I know there is just as much, if not more, politics involved in the music industry as any other and I'm sure Martin can easily guess what Mika would or wouldn't be thrilled about.

Perhaps Martin got special dispensation from the Mastah for his work with Lily Allen, but I'd be very surprised if he's touring with Mika this year.

Guess we'll see.

I don't think the band has had any involvement with either album. He only uses them for live performances as far as I'm aware.

http://zooni.deviantart.com/art/Violent-Violet-15665170

*actually that's more me in these days...life sux...no wait, YOU SUCK!* :aah:

Haha...who could imagine there's really a violent violet out there.

Bab you must watch House. Laurie's comedic skills are not lost there at all.

Unfortunately the rest of the cast is pretty weak. I find the girl particularly annoying.

f_16432110m_689675f.png

da one-man show :kaf: British actors for evah :lmfao:

Yep, like Damien Lewis in Life.

Never really watched his films much, unless he was in something someone else I liked was in.

But I saw the trailers for Life, and it's quirkyness grabbed me, and Damien is brilliant in it as the eccentric policeman, released from prison for a crime he didn't commit with a multi million dollar compensation payout.

He then in hs spare time goes looking for the real perpatrator of the crime, which at the end of the first series, hits a little close to home.

It's a great show, and I can't wait for the second series.

Yep, like Damien Lewis in Life.

Never really watched his films much, unless he was in something someone else I liked was in.

But I saw the trailers for Life, and it's quirkyness grabbed me, and Damien is brilliant in it as the eccentric policeman, released from prison for a crime he didn't commit with a multi million dollar compensation payout.

He then in hs spare time goes looking for the real perpatrator of the crime, which at the end of the first series, hits a little close to home.

It's a great show, and I can't wait for the second series.

He's been in lots of TV though Rose, I remember him in a Morse episode and he was also in The Forsythe (sp) Saga where he played a really good part.

He's been in lots of TV though Rose, I remember him in a Morse episode and he was also in The Forsythe (sp) Saga where he played a really good part.

I think I may have seen the episode of Morse, they show it during the day on ITV 3, so when I'm at my aunties and haven't got a job on, I watch them.

I saw a film he made called Keane (on the strength of his performance in Life), and he was fantastic in it, as a guy on the verge of a breakdown after his marriage break up and loss of contact with his daughter.

I'll definitely watch more of his stuff in future.

I feel inspired, so

NEW POEM!

On a day when it was raining

And Greg on the organ, was refraining

Sleeping in the corner, Ella the pet

And you there surfing on the net

Another artist, there you found

In the 50s, well reknowned

Tibor Gergely was his name

Childrens illustrations, was his fame

Then on Wikipedia, you found and read

Info on your album, which may have misled

But it wasn't real, was there just for fun

Unlike the unseen, original one

The one, who no one knows was posted

And had the titles that got ghosted

Of rehab, dinosaurs and curls

Which on MFC, has tickled all the girls

Then you had a visit from Stephen Schwartz

Who has written music for many sorts

Of musicals, like Wicked and Godspell

And even Pocahontas as well

You then shared the memory with us

Of the song from Pocahontas

That your sister often sung

Before school, when she was young

In the pic, it's nice to see you

Some may say that it's overdue

But even though you seem quite cheery

I worry that you're looking weary

Maybe when you're works all done

You should go and have some fun

Take it easy and relax

Before you go tour to the max!

OMG! What an amazing poem!!! you're so creative!:thumb_yello:

He'd better post another vlog, or he will have to wear sledging clothes for a long time in my avatar :naughty:

I reckon that vlog/mini doc, whatever he's calling them these days, will be there well into the spring :naughty:

And Krizti, thank you for you kind comment about the poem:blush-anim-cl:

I reckon that vlog/mini doc, whatever he's calling them these days, will be there well into the spring :naughty:

And Krizti, thank you for you kind comment about the poem:blush-anim-cl:

I think vlogs and mini-docs are not the same thing at all :blink:

A vlog is more personal...like a blog, but using videos, while a mini-doc is more "scientific", professional...kind of :blink:

Now M has to vlog to explain :mf_rosetinted: being a perfectionist he can't be satisfied with my own fuzzy explanation :naughty:

I think vlogs and mini-docs are not the same thing at all :blink:

A vlog is more personal...like a blog, but using videos, while a mini-doc is more "scientific", professional...kind of :blink:

Now M has to vlog to explain :mf_rosetinted: being a perfectionist he can't be satisfied with my own fuzzy explanation :naughty:

I think that a mini doc is to show us something that have happened, such as Austria traveling in the last uhm mini doc :wink2: *but this is my opinion* :bleh: