Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you just like treasure hunting? :roftl::roftl:

he might drop hints...and we have to discover everything...from date to venue to town....nahce!

Well, we're not doing too badly considering :bleh: I bet you he'd love that though! Imagine nobody gets his clues and he turns up for the gig.....at an emtpy venue :roftl:.

A bit like the old days when his mum had to tell people on the Glasgow streets to go and see him :naughty: ... Good old days :blink::naughty:

Well, we're not doing too badly considering :bleh: I bet you he'd love that though! Imagine nobody gets his clues and he turns up for the gig.....at an emtpy venue :roftl:.

A bit like the old days when his mum had to tell people on the Glasgow streets to go and see him :naughty: ... Good old days :blink::naughty:

I would have gone, I'd never argue with his mum, she scares me!:boxed:

Darn, 3d movies - and yes, this is embarrassing -usually scare the crap out of me. Even in Disneyland, where it was mainly about cats and other rather harmless subjects, I sat peeking through my fingers.

But after having seen that Coraline trailer, I really really want to watch that thing. :blink:

Silly Mika, look what you've done. Again. :thumbdown:

Not amused. :no:

Well, we're not doing too badly considering :bleh: I bet you he'd love that though! Imagine nobody gets his clues and he turns up for the gig.....at an emtpy venue .

i don't care, he loves empty theatres :mf_rosetinted:

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

not good old days aggggain!!!:roftl:

a new age is coming

:naughty: