Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Yeah you're not wrong. But really most people are at work, we don't have tea and cakes at a set time anymore.

We do drink tea at any time at all.

Sometimes, depending on where in the country you are from, you may call your evening meal, tea. Just to confuse things.

The actual drink, well I have one in the morning before leaving for work around 7am (teatime) then I have another when I am at work, usually around 9.30 am (teatime) then possibly another at around 13.00 (teatime) and another around 3pm (teatime) and then when I get home around 18.30 (teatime) and maybe another at 21.30 or 22.00 before I go to bed (teatime)

:naughty:

Lots of tea, and I do the same thing up here close to the North pool!

Most people look at me as a (tea) freak!

And don’t even come close to me with a tea bag, tea leafs is the real thing, thank you!:biggrin2:

Maybe I was an Englishman in an earlier life…:bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're not wrong. But really most people are at work, we don't have tea and cakes at a set time anymore.

Sometimes, depending on where in the country you are from, you may call your evening meal, tea. Just to confuse things.

The actual drink, well I have one in the morning before leaving for work around 7am (teatime) then I have another when I am at work, usually around 9.30 am (teatime) then possibly another at around 13.00 (teatime) and another around 3pm (teatime) and then when I get home around 18.30 (teatime) and maybe another at 21.30 or 22.00 before I go to bed (teatime)

So it's teatime all day long...

We do it too but we use coffee instead, we like to take chances!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:licks_lips: sounds great, similar to my own daily schedule :naughty::roftl:

brush your teeth often, or they'll get darker :wink2:

So it's teatime all day long...

We do it too but we use coffee instead, we like to take chances!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I do drink coffee sometimes but I am on to tea at the moment.

:licks_lips: sounds great, similar to my own daily schedule :naughty::roftl:

brush your teeth often, or they'll get darker :wink2:

Yeah, you are so right, I drink my tea black and you only have to see what it does to the inside of the cup or mug!!

I do drink coffee sometimes but I am on to tea at the moment.

Yeah, you are so right, I drink my tea black and you only have to see what it does to the inside of the cup or mug!!

Weren' we chatting about Nespresso the other night and u said u were considering it as u liked your coffee strong? Or am i going nuts here???:wink2:

Weren' we chatting about Nespresso the other night and u said u were considering it as u liked your coffee strong? Or am i going nuts here???:wink2:

I love this thread :roftl:

I guess we're all here waiting for something, pretending we're not :insane:

You may be going nuts but you are right about the conversation.:naughty:

I don't drink a lot of coffee at home or work because it's not great coffee, just instant.

If I had some really nice coffee I would drink more. And strong, black and long.

I love this thread :roftl:

I guess we're all here waiting for something, pretending we're not :insane:

Waiting for bedtime, nothing less...:mf_rosetinted:

You may be going nuts but you are right about the conversation.:naughty:

I don't drink a lot of coffee at home or work because it's not great coffee, just instant.

If I had some really nice coffee I would drink more. And strong, black and long.

Take your chances get a Nespresso, u'll see u'll love it...:wink2:

Or a Tassimo one as FD mentionned the other day...:thumb_yello:

It seems quite the same i guess...:naughty:

I think he will torture us a little more and post a video on Friday.

Unless the Dublin episode forces him to do another blog sooner.

You think for distraction? :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: Because news has leaked, he may have to give in and tell us about the gigs

(please please please :bow:)

What Dublin episode?

What did I miss???

Guys,

I am in need of all the art blog archive...can someone help me telling me how to find them on mikasounds?

I cannot remember if he ever post anything about another comic strip but Nemo in Slumberland. Anyway I would like to take another look at all the others art blogs.

Thanks a million!!:wink2:

Guys,

I am in need of all the art blog archive...can someone help me telling me how to find them on mikasounds?

I cannot remember if he ever post anything about another comic strip but Nemo in Slumberland. Anyway I would like to take another look at all the others art blogs.

Thanks a million!!:wink2:

Can't see anything, but he did show a copy of the PlasticMan comic someone sent him.

I've just seen Coraline's poster today in the train station. Soo it seems we're having it here after all! Can't wait to watch it, loved the trailer.

Carla, I think his soon is on "Mika time" like previously said:roftl: But I think Mika time is timeless, soo..:roftl: