Mika 20 years from now

DarkLight

If Mikas reading this, and it wouldn't surprise me if he did, I'll bet he's laughing his backside off. LOL!!!

yeah i bet he is (not) lol ahh it was just bit of a laugh really :naughty: I honestly doubt mika would look like that even at 85 teheeeheeee:roftl:

he will always be gorgeous but come on looks aren't important anyhow are they?!?

yes he is handsome & I'm sure he'll ALWAYS be handsome but as long as he keeps the beauty inside that's all that matters to me!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::wink2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!:wink2::wub2:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

In this photo looks like Claudio Baglioni, an Italian singer:roftl::roftl:

I agree... You're right! He looks like Claudio B... :roftl:

• 5 weeks later...
ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!:wink2::wub2:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

Hmm I think he'll look different from that.

Age gives one a sort of wisdome in the eyes and creases of the face.

Wisdome, thought, experience, character and a computer system can't replecate years of knowledge built up about life.

But they're really cool!

I can see what Mika will possibly look like 20 years from now and judging from these I think I will fancy him :wink2:

I think he'll have that sweet, gentle quality about him and very fatherly air about him without being any less youthful.

I just had a feeling well up inside me while thinking about Mika being 20 years older and I can't work it out:

It's a strong feeling that might make me cry if I could only place it

Naustalgia, sadness?

No...

But it's very stong and I feel that I still love him even though he's older.

I've grown up with him, wisened with his music and I know his voice as so familiar and never would hurt me. Warm and lower than it was when it started but still my most treasured part in life even though it's not mine to keep.

If that makes sense :wink2:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

please please am i allowed to say ewwww... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Hmm I think he'll look different from that.

Age gives one a sort of wisdome in the eyes and creases of the face.

Wisdome, thought, experience, character and a computer system can't replecate years of knowledge built up about life.

But they're really cool!

I can see what Mika will possibly look like 20 years from now and judging from these I think I will fancy him :wink2:

I think he'll have that sweet, gentle quality about him and very fatherly air about him without being any less youthful.

I just had a feeling well up inside me while thinking about Mika being 20 years older and I can't work it out:

It's a strong feeling that might make me cry if I could only place it

Naustalgia, sadness?

No...

But it's very stong and I feel that I still love him even though he's older.

I've grown up with him, wisened with his music and I know his voice as so familiar and never would hurt me. Warm and lower than it was when it started but still my most treasured part in life even though it's not mine to keep.

If that makes sense :wink2:

yes that does make sense & yes I agree with you :D

please please am i allowed to say ewwww... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Yes of course!

That I can understand :naughty:

yes that does make sense & yes I agree with you :D

Yay!

What kind of music do you think he'll be making when he's older (if and I hope he does continue to make music)? Because I know it will change as he grows older :wink2:

:roftl: Yes of course!

That I can understand :naughty:

Yay!

What kind of music do you think he'll be making when he's older (if and I hope he does continue to make music)? Because I know it will change as he grows older :wink2:

hmm i don't know i think he may go down a similar road to darren hayes (ex savage garden singer) and do a bit of light electronica but with dark lyrics or he may be a bit more michael jackson esque?:blink: who knows?:blink:

hmm i don't know i think he may go down a similar road to darren hayes (ex savage garden singer) and do a bit of light electronica but with dark lyrics or he may be a bit more michael jackson esque?:blink: who knows?:blink:

He might go back to his operatic roots (not that he isn't there already :naughty:) and be like a darker lyriced Josh Groban fused with a bit of elseone.

Isn't it interesting to try and see into the future?

Where will Mika be anyway? Maybe he'll get more into art or writing (or do what George Michael did with the more recent material) who knows?

Or maybe he'll just always be a siner :original:

Where will you be?

Where will I be?

Where will anything be?

:bleh:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

he would still be damn hot