Mika 20 years from now

DarkLight

ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!:wink2::wub2:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!:wink2::wub2:

I'm not so worried about what Mika will look like in 20 years... I just

hope I'm *around* in 20 years! And what will *I* look like???

I'll be nearly ****70****!!! :jawdrop:

I'll be nearly ****70****!!! :jawdrop:

I'll be approaching 45, but from the wrong direction.

Chantelle you're always killing me:roll1:

:roftl:

:floor:

I second all of the above...

Like red whine Mika will get better with the time...

And I'm not quite worried about how he'll look like, instead how will I look like...lol

Happy New Year Chantelle and everyone else....

*wonders why did she ever clicked on this thread???* :shocked:

oh well it's not that bad, but mika will surprise us like he usually does and won't look like that at all

muhahahaa :naughty:

45 isn't an age to get bald..

anyway..... i dont know why but he reminds me a mix of leonard cohen and tony bourdain O_O

offtopic-ish:

tony is hot :wub2:

yeah i know he's old :naughty:

but how the hell can he eat so much and still look like... he's undernourished :naughty:

oh believe me, i hear you :naughty:

it's soooo damn frustrating :thumbdown:

anyway i'll see you later, 'cause unlike tony i eat a little and my belly swells and i'm sleepy :blush-anim-cl:

have great new year!

ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

In this photo looks like Claudio Baglioni, an Italian singer:roftl::roftl:

I'll be nearly ****70****!!! :jawdro:

wowzers I'll be 43 in 20 years time eeekkk

I can hardly believe i'm only 7 years off of being 30 :shocked::jawdrop: I mean I know to some people especially those who are much older it doesn't sound such a big deal but man I remember saying oh man it's like 10 years til I'm 18 now i'm saying it's only 7 years til I'm 30!!

Some days I can hardly believe i'm a fully grown adult of 23 years old it makes you go huh somedays!!

especially when your childhood & childhood innocence was cruelly stolen from you, I still don't know what the heck it's like to be a child to truly be a proper kid *sighs*

ah well I'm 23 now but I can still enjoy being a big daft kid watching winnie the pooh hello kitty & playing with tamagtchi's I'm still pretty young hehehe

lol I think he'll totally be one of those people who get hotter with age. better with time if that's possible :bleh: like a good wine. mmmm

oh yeah I reckon he'll age much better than that myself :wink2: I reckon he'll be even hotter than he is now, I mean if you take a look at one of my old faves Ricky Martin & look at him in his early 20's then look at him now at 37 he's so much hotter (even if you don't like ricky you have to admit he's aging well so far)

Chantelle you're always killing me:roll1:

:roftl:

:floor:

well glad i'm making someone laugh hehehe

I second all of the above...

Like red whine Mika will get better with the time...

And I'm not quite worried about how he'll look like, instead how will I look like...lol

Happy New Year Chantelle and everyone else....

happy new year to you too & everyone else

Edited by DarkLight
typos

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

In this photo looks like Claudio Baglioni, an Italian singer:roftl::roftl:

hahaha i just googled his name to see what you mean & I kinda get where you're coming from a bit lol :naughty:

45 isn't an age to get bald..

anyway..... i dont know why but he reminds me a mix of leonard cohen and tony bourdain O_O

well for some people it is!!! one of my fave guys Illusionist Derren Brown started balding at a very early age (somewhere in his 20's I believe) he's still not completely bald & he's now coming up for 38 next month but he's definately balding a lot poor chap

this photo is from 2007 when he was 36

derrenme-2.jpg

and this is from 2006 when he was 35

84f30d22.jpg

now this year (just gone 2008) at 37 he's resorted to hiding his head with a beanie hat aww bless him the sweetie :wub2:

DerrenBrownGrimn012.jpg

Edited by DarkLight