Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

But yes, there are programs that can get your data back .. I do just prefer not losing it ((I'll probably would be so shocked that I wouldn't think about using a program) ... :roftl: Just imagine, Werchter .. no shirtless-SITM, no JCGE, no HE, LT (wich was great with them all 3 drumming) & GK, no half-naked (pants seriously dropping) Lollipop :shocked: I'm really glad I just pressed the wrong button, and discovered it before I was home .. I think otherwise I would have been very depressed by the time I got home

I agree, losing your Werchter vids would have been a national tragedy, so I am REALLY happy that you just pressed the wrong button :roftl:

And I think you have a lot of great memories :naughty:

That is very true :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe your heart stopped a beat :shocked: - but wasn't it a fantastic feeling to find out that it was not lost in the end? :thumb_yello:

Uhu ... :blush-anim-cl: Great feeling :naughty::roftl:

I agree, losing your Werchter vids would have been a national tragedy, so I am REALLY happy that you just pressed the wrong button :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: National tragedy is a bit much ... The videos are not THAT special :roftl: (of course .. for me they are :naughty: but still.. :roftl:)

:blush-anim-cl: National tragedy is a bit much ... The videos are not THAT special :roftl: (of course .. for me they are :naughty: but still.. :roftl:)

Mika topless in the rain in those jeans? Yes they are :das:

He was sounding and looking particularly fine that evening :wub2:

Mika topless in the rain in those jeans? Yes they are :das:

He was sounding and looking particularly fine that evening :wub2:

Ooooooow ... thanks :wub2:

That means quite a lot to me .. hearing you (the queen of videos :naughty:) say that :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Although of course Mika did all the work .. I just stood there .. gretting cramp in my arm (and freezing after it started to rain) :roftl:

Ooooooow ... thanks :wub2:

That means quite a lot to me .. hearing you (the queen of videos :naughty:) say that :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Although of course Mika did all the work .. I just stood there .. gretting cramp in my arm (and freezing after it started to rain) :roftl:

Haha well that is exactly what I do :naughty:. He does the actual work :roftl:

Heck yes, an absent Mika is the worst!!! And I loved that gig because we had the prime spot together :wub2:. Such great memories

Another magic moment indeed!:wub2:

National tragedy is a bit much ... The videos are not THAT special :roftl: (of course .. for me they are :naughty: but still.. )

I am so glad you didn't loose them!:shocked:

I put them in top list of videos together with Summer’s Sweet Dreams and Sara’s GK from Düsseldorf!:wub2:

Lovely material!:naughty:

Yep, at the afterparty. She was there chatting to everyone (and filming with her handycam thingie:roftl:).

When I spoke to Mika about my Tshirt he said that he loved it and had been wearing it during the US tour, and I said: 'nooo way! I don't believe it' (I was in shock after seeing him wear it) and he thought that I really didn't believe him, so he said: 'I really do, go ask my mum: she puts me in it'.

How cute is that? :wub2:

So...I went off to find the mum and had a nice chat with her, and she said that he loved the Tshirt for real, and these things meant so much to them, and then she asked me to speak to her camera for a bit :naughty:. Then somehow I told her about how nice Mika was and how polite and well brought up too, and I congratulated her.

Going home that night, I was floating :blush-anim-cl:.

i can imagine how happy you must have been after that!!!

the "go ask my mum, she puts me in it" part is just sooo adorable:wub2:

so you talked about how polite and well brought up he is on camera!?!! that is really cool and it means that he propably must have watched the video of you saying these nice things!!

i can imagine how happy you must have been after that!!!

the "go ask my mum, she puts me in it" part is just sooo adorable:wub2:

so you talked about how polite and well brought up he is on camera!?!! that is really cool and it means that he propably must have watched the video of you saying these nice things!!

Go, ask my mum.... but GO! :roftl::naughty::bleh:

Nah, of course not! :wub2:

Yep, at the afterparty. She was there chatting to everyone (and filming with her handycam thingie:roftl:).

When I spoke to Mika about my Tshirt he said that he loved it and had been wearing it during the US tour, and I said: 'nooo way! I don't believe it' (I was in shock after seeing him wear it) and he thought that I really didn't believe him, so he said: 'I really do, go ask my mum: she puts me in it'.

How cute is that? :wub2:

So...I went off to find the mum and had a nice chat with her, and she said that he loved the Tshirt for real, and these things meant so much to them, and then she asked me to speak to her camera for a bit :naughty:. Then somehow I told her about how nice Mika was and how polite and well brought up too, and I congratulated her.

Going home that night, I was floating :blush-anim-cl:.

We loved reading this story when you were reporting back. It's so awesome that he loved the shirt. If we're not mistaken, he wore that shirt partly through the Chicago gig Feb. 5th 2008 when we were there.:punk:

Go, ask my mum.... but GO! :roftl:

Nah, of course not!

Oi! watch it, you! :roftl:.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me, hahahaaa! I think that this was partly why he reacted like that in Amsterdam. After my OL thing in Paris a few days before, he just laughed and went 'ooh,you and your petitions' like 'what a pain in the bum', LMAO.

We loved reading this story when you were reporting back. It's so awesome that he loved the shirt. If we're not mistaken, he wore that shirt partly through the Chicago gig Feb. 5th 2008 when we were there.:punk:

Yes, that was so cool!!!!

I really like the fact that he wore it several times at gigs! And that although we know for sure he didn't have three of them! :thumb_yello:

Me too, and that I only realised at the end of february that he had been wearing it, and had to go looking for the old gig pics to find out where and when! :roftl:

I am so glad you didn't loose them!:shocked

I put them in top list of videos together with Summer’s Sweet Dreams and Sara’s GK from Düsseldorf!:wub2:

Lovely material!:naughty:

Oooooooow .. what an honour :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

The Sweet Dreams is the one in the white I guess? :naughty:

What about the GK one? Don't think I've seen it already? :blush-anim-cl: I'll check youtube :naughty:

He was taller then I anticipated -- NOT at ALL as skinny as I had presumed .... So in tuned to each person that spoke to him -- as if they were the only ones there. I L O V E how he looks into your eyes as he is talking to you, and never takes them away -- it almost burns a hole right through your heart, and you feel as though you cannot breath - but, once you catch your breath and the burning subsides ..... you can just surrender to his powerful eyes.

--- looking at MIKA is how I imagine it would be looking at Edward .... or any beautiful hypnotizing vampire for that matter :naughty:

- OH -------

and I forgot to mention his nose!

His nose is H U G E :das:

His nose, huge? :blink: Are we still talking about Mika here?:boxed: I mean, he doesn't have a little button nose, but he's no Barbra Streisand either :crybaby:

His nose, huge? :blink: Are we still talking about Mika here?:boxed: I mean, he doesn't have a little button nose, but he's no Barbra Streisand either :crybaby:

..... DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!!!

I don't mean H U G E in a big bird kind of way ----

in a MOST beautiful way........ :das:

JUST look at my siggie -- and look at my nose - and look at HIS!!!! :naughty:

SEE what I mean Vern? :wub2:

..... DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!!!

I don't mean H U G E in a big bird kind of way ----

in a MOST beautiful way........ :das:

JUST look at my siggie -- and look at my nose - and look at HIS!!!! :naughty:

SEE what I mean Vern? :wub2:

But ... he's almost double your size? Of course his nose is bigger :blink:

:bleh: