Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it doesn't matter how tall/skinny etc. he is. After all when I fell in love with his songs I was thinking for a year that Mika was the name of a group:boxed:

But your impressions seem to confirm one great truth quoted by a musical journalist here: the bigger artist, the more casual person.:wub2:

I agree that it doesn't matter how tall/skinny etc. he is. After all when I fell in love with his songs I was thinking for a year that Mika was the name of a group:boxed:

But your impressions seem to confirm one great truth quoted by a musical journalist here: the bigger artist, the more casual person.:wub2:

Tall / Skinny people generally make me feel awkward , fat and short though . :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

HOW FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you Bienie! Are you the one who's saying: 'Much better than Paris'?:roftl:

Erm....That may have been me :bleh: The one behind the camera.

And Bienie, I have just remembered :roftl: so I promise I will get it to you soon!!

Tall, but somehow smaller than I expected. I guess in my mind I'd blown him up to be larger than life, but when I met him I was like...oh right, he's a human being :lol3: He'd changed his clothes, jeans and a sweater under his puffy jacket, and he smelled lovely. :wub2:

And he looks you right in the eye too.

that's what impressed me the most too. i guess it is something that you wouldnt expect as most people dont look you in the eyes when they're talking to you but he does look right in your eyes all the time that you're talking to him.

and he's very polite too.

Very tall, handsome, and sweet !!

Most of all, he has such an expression in his look ! OMG wonderful... When he looks at you, you really feel as if you were the only one in the crowd he is talking to ! You feel as if he really cares a lot about what you re saying ! He is so charming ! And I am gonna calm down now or else I will die thinking about it again...

I had chance to meet HIM last 5th July after gig in Arras (France).

He's tall of course!

HE's very very very... HANDSOME, and sweet!:wub2: I was trembling when HE was in front of me signed me the autograph. Then I gave HIM my bag with presents inside. I'm very very shy so I don't know how I did to say HIM " MIKA, this is my present for you!". Then HE smiled at me, HE looked at me and HIS eyes crossed mine. At that moment I wasn't able to say anything more... I didn't have no words to add anything...

This was the best moment of my life! I WON'T FORGET THAT MOMENT! :tears:

I hope to meet HIM once again and talk to HIM more than before...

I don't understand the "not tall" thing. Mika is taller than everyone around him, all the time. Were you expecting circus-freak-giant tall and only got taller-than-99%-of-Britons tall? :roftl:

:roftl:

He is beautifully tall!:wub2:

Oh my....

Am I right Sariflor, you've been to 16 gigs so far??????!!!!!:shocked:

Yes, in just one year :insane: ...ok so maybe 15 because one of them was a TV program and he just did 2 songs :blush-anim-cl:

It's an addiction, I am telling you. It becomes a way of life, haha!!!

Tall, but somehow smaller than I expected. I guess in my mind I'd blown him up to be larger than life, but when I met him I was like...oh right, he's a human being :lol3: He'd changed his clothes, jeans and a sweater under his puffy jacket, and he smelled lovely. :wub2:

I always think that when he is freshly showered and changed to "normal" clothes like that, he looks his best.

that's what impressed me the most too. i guess it is something that you wouldnt expect as most people dont look you in the eyes when they're talking to you but he does look right in your eyes all the time that you're talking to him.

and he's very polite too.

Yes, he is very gentle and polite, that has to be one of his nicest traits. I told his mother that she had done a great job bringing him up because he is so polite :wub2:

:roftl:

VERY tall. Intimidating. Very skinny. Cute, he smiles and looks into your eyes, thing I think he woldn't do. Understands histerism and momentanial fangurly-ness. :naughty: Very kind and nice.

You miss him, even though you don't know him. Before you meet him, you have all the words made up on your mind, all that you want to ask, and talk about. When you see him,and you look into hsi eyes, it's like the wind blew it all those thoughts and made up sentences away. You get blocked, and he is the one that talks, not you. :lmao:

Carlota you should get a prize for writing that. Its EXACTLY how I felt. Dyou remember AFTER GIG DEPRESSION ? :roftl: and JUST LOOK AT HIS EYES :wub2:

fourplets are the best people in the world. I miss you :(

:huglove:

Yes, in just one year :insane: ...ok so maybe 15 because one of them was a TV program and he just did 2 songs :blush-anim-cl:

THATS UNBELIEVABLE !

YOU'RE SO DAMN LUCKY :jawdrop:

How dyou afford them all ?

Sarah, are you a billionaire?:lol3:

Care to lend me some money?:das:

I wish I could go to that many... I wold never get sick:wub2: My bank account wold though.:naughty:

THATS UNBELIEVABLE !

YOU'RE SO DAMN LUCKY :jawdrop:

How dyou afford them all ?

Well, I don't think that it's a matter of luck, it's about choices...:wink2: Obviously if I was a student with no cash at all to spend it would be different, and then I wouldn't be able to make the choice, but as an adult you can decide what is a priority and what you spend your money on.

For example, some people go out every friday and saturday nights and spend a lot of money each night, whereas I prefer not to do it, and to spend it on other things. I also hardly drink, don't smoke, and don't have expensive hobbies. No kids to tend to yet, so I want to use my freedom and time now to do these things before I have to cut down a bit.

I just wanted to see Mika live many times, meet MFC'ers, and support him during his first album tour, and that is what I did. I went to as many gigs as I could, and after each gig you just want another one so much that it happens naturally :mf_lustslow:.

Of course this meant not doing other things, as much of my holiday time and money was directed towards these gigs, which is why I mentioned the 'choices' earlier. I must say though that it's been the best way to spend all this time and money though!!

I am ready to start it all over again in 2009 :wub2:.

Well, I don't think that it's a matter of luck, it's about choices...:wink2: Obviously if I was a student with no cash at all to spend it would be different, and then I wouldn't be able to make the choice, but as an adult you can decide what is a priority and what you spend your money on.

For example, some people go out every friday and saturday nights and spend a lot of money each night, whereas I prefer not to do it, and to spend it on other things. I also hardly drink, don't smoke, and don't have expensive hobbies. No kids to tend to yet, so I want to use my freedom and time now to do these things before I have to cut down a bit.

I just wanted to see Mika live many times, meet MFC'ers, and support him during his first album tour, and that is what I did. I went to as many gigs as I could, and after each gig you just want another one so much that it happens naturally :mf_lustslow:.

Of course this meant not doing other things, as much of my holiday time and money was directed towards these gigs, which is why I mentioned the 'choices' earlier. I must say though that it's been the best way to spend all this time and money though!!

Oh you're right... Instead of spending money at unreasonable things that aren't essential, you spend it at Mika gigs... And that's a good way to spend your money isn't it:wub2:

Hopefully I'll go to more gigs in 2009... My mom travels a lot and perhaps I can go to a couple foreign gigs. That'd be good enough for me:mf_lustslow: I wold love to meet more MFCer's :biggrin2:

You really made some good choices there :thumb_yello:

I wish I could go to more gigs ... If I had money of my own Id spend it all doing that ... Id go bankrupt xD

Oh you're right... Instead of spending money at unreasonable things that aren't essential, you spend it at Mika gigs... And that's a good way to spend your money isn't it:wub2:

Hopefully I'll go to more gigs in 2009... My mom travels a lot and perhaps I can go to a couple foreign gigs. That'd be good enough for me:mf_lustslow: I wold love to meet more MFCer's :biggrin2:

:lol3: ...whereas I know at least five people in my surroundings, who think that attending only 5 of his gigs within 8 months is about one of the most unreasonable things to spend money on :lmfao: ... litte do they know! :no:

:lol3: ...whereas I know at least five people in my surroundings, who think that attending only 5 of his gigs within 8 months is about one of the most unreasonable things to spend money on :lmfao: ... litte do they know! :no:

Whaat?:lol3:

5 is nothing.:mf_rosetinted:

And one isn't even something to brag about:lmao::no:

Sarah, are you a billionaire?:lol3:

Care to lend me some money?:das:

Hahaha I wish I was rich! :mf_lustslow: Unfortunately, I am not at all :thumbdown:

Hopefully I'll go to more gigs in 2009... My mom travels a lot and perhaps I can go to a couple foreign gigs. That'd be good enough for me:mf_lustslow: I wold love to meet more MFCer's

Exactly, that is just what it is.

Wow that would be great if you could do that, it would be a great opportunity!

Hahaha I wish I was rich! :mf_lustslow: Unfortunately, I am not at all :thumbdown:

Exactly, that is just what it is.

Wow that would be great if you could do that, it would be a great opportunity!

But at least you can afford to do things you like:wink2:

It wold be! And I think my mom woldn't disagree, after she saw the PDP DVD, she said: now even I want to go to gigs of his. Too bad I wasn't here when it was the paris gig.

:sneaky2: Unbeliavable.:naughty:

But ah well, if I can manage it this year to go to as much gigs as I can and get some backstage I'll be unbeliavably happy... And addicted.:naughty: