Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

:lol3: ...whereas I know at least five people in my surroundings, who think that attending only 5 of his gigs within 8 months is about one of the most unreasonable things to spend money on :lmfao: ... litte do they know! :no:

Little indeed, these people clearly have no idea of what is important in this life, tskkkkk :bleh:

I for one am very glad that you did go to them, so that we could meet in person after so long :wub2:. Let's hope for more in 2009!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well clearly you're not rich because if you were your gig count would be 60, not 16. :roftl:

I have only been to 6 gigs in 2 years. :thumbdown::sneaky2:

:naughty:

And I always thought you've been to over 15 gigs !:naughty::roftl:

HOW FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you Bienie! Are you the one who's saying: 'Much better than Paris'?:roftl

No, I'm the one not saying anything :roftl:

Erm....That may have been me :bleh The one behind the camera.

And Bienie, I have just remembered :roftl so I promise I will get it to you soon!!

Really? Didn't know that!

And :boing: You've got the hint!!

Haha no, just kidding .. but if you have the time and you don't forget it (:bleh:) it's always welcome :wink2: I did steal a little part from the video btw, hope that's not a problem :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Well, I don't think that it's a matter of luck, it's about choices...:wink2 Obviously if I was a student with no cash at all to spend it would be different, and then I wouldn't be able to make the choice, but as an adult you can decide what is a priority and what you spend your money on.

For example, some people go out every friday and saturday nights and spend a lot of money each night, whereas I prefer not to do it, and to spend it on other things. I also hardly drink, don't smoke, and don't have expensive hobbies. No kids to tend to yet, so I want to use my freedom and time now to do these things before I have to cut down a bit.

I just wanted to see Mika live many times, meet MFC'ers, and support him during his first album tour, and that is what I did. I went to as many gigs as I could, and after each gig you just want another one so much that it happens naturally :mf_lustslow.

Of course this meant not doing other things, as much of my holiday time and money was directed towards these gigs, which is why I mentioned the 'choices' earlier. I must say though that it's been the best way to spend all this time and money though!!

I am ready to start it all over again in 2009 :wub2.

That's the way it is!

Last year I was a student and didn't have that much money (or parents that would let me travel :roftl:), and this year I'm working and problably don't have the time :boxed::roftl:

But who knows .. and maybe if he does London orso I'll be there this time :wub2:

You guys are completely ok and I love you attitude! When I was at high school I was a fan of a Polish musical Metro and knew fans who went to see it 800 times!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

My ideal for 2009 is to attend more Mika gigs than he does himself:naughty:

why were there so many cancellations?

Most of them were because he kept getting sick all the time.

Some of them, because of management (I presume) mistakes, and he was double booked to be in 2 different countries (or continents :roftl:) on the same day.

I really hope that Mika Management have learnt from their '07 mistakes and do things better this time :naughty:

Be careful what you wish for my dear. If there are as many cancellations this year as in 2007, your dream may come true. :naughty:

Even if this happens it won't be so bad cause I still will go to EVERY show Mika will do:mf_lustslow:

about 1.86cm !He seemed like a giant to me though !:naughty:

ah okay, that comes pretty close to what i was thinking. next to other people he seems gigantic but i assumed thatwas because most british people...actually most people are pretty short. if the people in the picture were dutch id give him 190, maybe 195 but since most people arent dutch and that tall i figured hed be slightly shorter.

the fact he's not that fat makes him look taller as well

. . . I was trembling when HE was in front of me signed me the autograph.

Then I gave HIM my bag with presents inside. I'm very very shy so I don't know how I did to say HIM "MIKA, this is my present for you!".

Then HE smiled at me, HE looked at me and HIS eyes crossed mine.

At that moment I wasn't able to say anything more... I didn't have no words to add anything... This was the best moment of my life!

I WON'T FORGET THAT MOMENT! . . .

. . . He looked me right in the eye. What more can I say . . .

. . . And he looks you right in the eye too.

. . . Mesmerising eyes he has!

. . . I guess it is something that you wouldnt expect as most people dont look you in the eyes when they're talking to you but he does look right in your eyes all the time that you're talking to him . . .

. . .Most of all, he has such an expression in his look! OMG wonderful... When he looks at you, you really feel as if you were the only one in the crowd he is talking to! You feel as if he really cares a lot about what you're saying! He is so charming! . . .

. . . . he smiles and looks into your eyes, thing I think he wouldn't do . . .

Before you meet him, you have all the words made up on your mind, all that you want to ask, and talk about. When you see him, and you look into his eyes, it's like the wind blew it all those thoughts and made up sentences away. You get blocked, and he is the one that talks, not you.

THOSE EYES--100%--THE essence!

Mika--large-msg-118787636901.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Yes,check the FAQ :naughty: 1.91m WITHOUT the hair :roftl:

Yep around 1.90m but

1.93m in the PDP documentary interview (who made those huge fake curls?:thumbdown:)

1.91m normal condition (not too tall, really :wub2:)

1.88m with the crew cut I'm waiting for (would be soooooo damn nice :glasses2:)

We are like getting really really jealous. We hope to 'officially' meet him this year. We went to his Chicago gig last February 5th and he was just sooooo breathtaking in person. While everybody was up and jumping when he came out we were just standing there for a minute staring at him. Of course, to our short 5 3' height he seemed very tall. He, of course, didn't do a meet and greet, probably because of the dreadful Chicago weather but our goal is to meet with him and speak to each other. Big goal but we dream big. Hope all of of get to meet Mr. M.

The Meyer Twins

Whaat?:lol3:

5 is nothing.:mf_rosetinted:

And one isn't even something to brag about:lmao::no:

you're soooo right

You feel as if he really cares a lot about what you re saying !

that's amazing cuz there are so many fans and yet he does pay attention to you when you're talking to him:wub2:

Yes, he is very gentle and polite, that has to be one of his nicest traits. I told his mother that she had done a great job bringing him up because he is so polite :wub2:

when did you meet his mother? at the brixton afterparty?

For example, some people go out every friday and saturday nights and spend a lot of money each night, whereas I prefer not to do it, and to spend it on other things. I also hardly drink, don't smoke, and don't have expensive hobbies. No kids to tend to yet, so I want to use my freedom and time now to do these things before I have to cut down a bit.

totally agree with that. instead of spending lots of money to go out every weekend it's so much better to save it so that you're able to travel more:thumb_yello: