Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when did you meet his mother? at the brixton afterparty?

Yep, at the afterparty. She was there chatting to everyone (and filming with her handycam thingie:roftl:).

When I spoke to Mika about my Tshirt he said that he loved it and had been wearing it during the US tour, and I said: 'nooo way! I don't believe it' (I was in shock after seeing him wear it) and he thought that I really didn't believe him, so he said: 'I really do, go ask my mum: she puts me in it'.

How cute is that? :wub2:

So...I went off to find the mum and had a nice chat with her, and she said that he loved the Tshirt for real, and these things meant so much to them, and then she asked me to speak to her camera for a bit :naughty:. Then somehow I told her about how nice Mika was and how polite and well brought up too, and I congratulated her.

Going home that night, I was floating :blush-anim-cl:.

Yep, at the afterparty. She was there chatting to everyone (and filming with her handycam thingie:roftl:).

When I spoke to Mika about my Tshirt he said that he loved it and had been wearing it during the US tour, and I said: 'nooo way! I don't believe it' (I was in shock after seeing him wear it) and he thought that I really didn't believe him, so he said: 'I really do, go ask my mum: she puts me in it'.

How cute is that? :wub2:

So...I went off to find the mum and had a nice chat with her, and she said that he loved the Tshirt for real, and these things meant so much to them, and then she asked me to speak to her camera for a bit :naughty:. Then somehow I told her about how nice Mika was and how polite and well brought up too, and I congratulated her.

Going home that night, I was floating :blush-anim-cl:.

Aaaaaaaw :wub2:

Why do you always manage to do/say the right things?! So great :wub2:

And I can believe that you were floating afterwards.. :naughty:

Aaaaaaaw :wub2:

Why do you always manage to do/say the right things?! So great :wub2:

And I can believe that you were floating afterwards.. :naughty:

It's the Mikeffect :naughty::naughty:. No, really, I think that I always manage to say or do the wrong thing :roftl:.

It's the Mikeffect :naughty::naughty:. No, really, I think that I always manage to say or do the wrong thing :roftl:.

Maybe it is ... but then it works different with you than with me .. :roftl:

And no! What did you do/say wrong? Reading this from the afterparty .. just right .. And the thing in Amsterdam .. just right ...

You're good :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it is ... but then it works different with you than with me .. :roftl:

And no! What did you do/say wrong? Reading this from the afterparty .. just right .. And the thing in Amsterdam .. just right ...

You're good :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well, I usually manage to embarass myself a bit saying something silly..:naughty: I think that he sort of fears me a little when he sees me :blush-anim-cl:

But thank you :wub2:. And yes, Amsterdam was so sweet. The way he just laughed and said that, like' oh no, you again' :naughty:.

Well, I usually manage to embarass myself a bit saying something silly..:naughty: I think that he sort of fears me a little when he sees me :blush-anim-cl:

But thank you :wub2:. And yes, Amsterdam was so sweet. The way he just laughed and said that, like' oh no, you again' :naughty.

That looks almost impossible to me ... (the embarassing-part, the fearing-part can be true :naughty:).

Yeeeeees! :biggrin2:

Btw, talking about Amsterdam .. you said there was a video on youtube but I can't seem to find it :sad: Help? :blush-anim-cl:

That looks almost impossible to me ... (the embarassing-part, the fearing-part can be true :naughty:).

Yeeeeees! :biggrin2:

Btw, talking about Amsterdam .. you said there was a video on youtube but I can't seem to find it :sad: Help? :blush-anim-cl:

I think that his reaction in Amsterdam was that type of 'fear', like 'ok, so NOW what do you have?' :roftl:

Which video do you mean? Meet and greet? I kept the m&g ones ion myspace only, and left the gig ones on YT as well...

Or are we talking about another vid? Ooooh the one by vonnicole??

I think that his reaction in Amsterdam was that type of 'fear', like 'ok, so NOW what do you have?' :roftl:

Which video do you mean? Meet and greet? I kept the m&g ones ion myspace only, and left the gig ones on YT as well...

Or are we talking about another vid? Ooooh the one by vonnicole??

Omg, I knew that video .. but for some reason I didn't make the connection .. thought there was another one with that moment only orso :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

It's going well here lately .. :roftl:

And that reaction .. if it was fear, then I can live with him fearing you .. :naughty::roftl:

Omg, I knew that video .. but for some reason I didn't make the connection .. thought there was another one with that moment only orso :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

It's going well here lately .. :roftl:

And that reaction .. if it was fear, then I can live with him fearing you .. :naughty::roftl:

I don't think that there is one with that moment alone, that was Louiza's but her memory card broke :thumbdown:

So sad. It would have been amazing :wub2: because she managed to film the whole thing

I don't think that there is one with that moment alone, that was Louiza's but her memory card broke :thumbdown:

So sad. It would have been amazing :wub2: because she managed to film the whole thing

Ow .. :sad:

I was so looking forward to that video ... what a loss :sad:

Ow .. :sad:

I was so looking forward to that video ... what a loss :sad:

Typical situation. Guess who accidentally left their camera in the hotel room after having made sure that there are enough spare batteries and memory cards in the bag? :bleh::doh:

Typical situation. Guess who accidentally left their camera in the hotel room after having made sure that there are enough spare batteries and memory cards in the bag? :bleh::doh:

I kill you!!!!!!!!! :bleh::roftl: And you had a prime position to film that exchange :naughty:

So typical though. I went to the Sam Sparro front row gig all ready with my new 8gb memory card so I could film everything without changing and losing precious gig time......and when I get there I realise that I never put the card in, so really, I have 0 GB :roftl:.

:shocked: That's also not good :roftl:

But better than having your camera with you, knowing what pictures/videos you've made and then your memory card breaks :thumbdown:

I almost had a heart attack after Werchter .. was looking the videos at my camera and I thought that I lost half the gig for some reason (I think starting from SITM).. it was just me pressing the wrong button :roftl: but you don't want to know what I felt at that moment :shocked:

I kill you!!!!!!!!! And you had a prime position to film that exchange :naughty:

So typical though. I went to the Sam Sparro front row gig all ready with my new 8gb memory card so I could film everything without changing and losing precious gig time......and when I get there I realise that I never put the card in, so really, I have 0 GB :roftl:.

:lol3: Well, in the end I preferred my absent camera to .. I don't know... an absend Mika or smth! :roftl:

Plus, I think taking it might have cost me my prime position as security always seems to be very interested in my camera :thumbdown: - I need to get a smaller one for next time! :roftl:

Aaaand after all my prime position was right next to yours, so basically I have the material! :huglove:

I almost had a heart attack after Werchter .. was looking the videos at my camera and I thought that I lost half the gig for some reason (I think starting from SITM).. it was just me pressing the wrong button :roftl: but you don't want to know what I felt at that moment :shocked:

Oh no that is AWFUL!! I've been there, and realisd that my fears were right and I had deleted half the gig once...But the Sandisk memory cards come with a program that you can use to retrieve erased data on the card, and it usually works, so I could get them back.

There are a few different programs that do that.

Well, in the end I preferred my absent camera to .. I don't know... an absend Mika or smth! :roftl:

Plus, I think taking it might have cost me my prime position as security always seems to be very interested in my camera :thumbdown: - I need to get a smaller one for next time!

Aaaand after all my prime position was right next to yours, so basically I have the material! :huglove:

Heck yes, an absent Mika is the worst!!! And I loved that gig because we had the prime spot together :wub2:. Such great memories

Oh no that is AWFUL!! I've been there, and realisd that my fears were right and I had deleted half the gig once...But the Sandisk memory cards come with a program that you can use to retrieve erased data on the card, and it usually works, so I could get them back.

There are a few different programs that do that.

Heck yes, an absent Mika is the worst!!! And I loved that gig because we had the prime spot together . Such great memories

:shocked: But yes, there are programs that can get your data back .. I do just prefer not losing it ((I'll probably would be so shocked that I wouldn't think about using a program) ... :roftl: Just imagine, Werchter .. no shirtless-SITM, no JCGE, no HE, LT (wich was great with them all 3 drumming) & GK, no half-naked (pants seriously dropping) Lollipop :shocked: I'm really glad I just pressed the wrong button, and discovered it before I was home .. I think otherwise I would have been very depressed by the time I got home :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

And I think you have a lot of great memories :naughty:

Edited by Guest

That's also not good

But better than having your camera with you, knowing what pictures/videos you've made and then your memory card breaks :thumbdown:

I believe your heart stopped a beat :shocked: - but wasn't it a fantastic feeling to find out that it was not lost in the end? :thumb_yello:

Heck yes, an absent Mika is the worst!!! And I loved that gig because we had the prime spot together :wub2:. Such great memories

:wub2: