Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

:bleh: I'll kill you someday B :naughty:

Look at this .. First she says I'm amazing, a few hours later she's ready to kill me .. I have some strange effects on people :roftl:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm ... and that in combination with his eyes (looking at you) .. and you're like me .. lost :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yes, totally, and then find yourself in the middle of Paris:roftl:

you are such a teaser, just like Mika :roftl:

I'm not :roftl:

Or maybe just a little bit ... :bleh:

Hmm .. I didn't get to that point .. :roftl:

Couldn't go to Paris, needed to upload my Werchter-videos :lmfao:

No, it would have been a bit too much I think, just after Werchter .. Mika's better than me when it comes to things like that, waaaaaaaay better .. :roftl:

Mmmmm ... and that in combination with his eyes (looking at you) .. and you're like me .. lost :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I think that we realised what we (or he??) had done before we got to Paris :roftl:

No, not me yet though it's my 2009 wish:wink2:

I want to ask any of you who have met Mika about your first impression like: how tall, slim, cute etc... he was in comparison to what you had expected! The floor is yours:mf_lustslow:!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl:

VERY tall. Intimidating. Very skinny. Cute, he smiles and looks into your eyes, thing I think he woldn't do. Understands histerism and momentanial fangurly-ness. :naughty: Very kind and nice. :biggrin2:

You miss him, even though you don't know him. Before you meet him, you have all the words made up on your mind, all that you want to ask, and talk about. When you see him,and you look into hsi eyes, it's like the wind blew it all those thoughts and made up sentences away. You get blocked, and he is the one that talks, not you. :lmao:

Edited by Neiobi

My first impression:

- He was taller than I thought... But that's cause I'm 169 cm's. :naughty:

- He was skinnier than I thought. Photos make you look fat, it's proven right. :shocked: Although he looks more muscular on stage without his shirt...

- He looked me right in the eye. What more can I say... :blush-anim-cl:

- He was very sweet.

- He learns quick! I introduced myself to him and wham! He knew how to pronounce my name in Finnish! :shocked:

- He must be an alien. (Look above why.) :mf_rosetinted:

I don't understand the "not tall" thing. Mika is taller than everyone around him, all the time. Were you expecting circus-freak-giant tall and only got taller-than-99%-of-Britons tall? :roftl:

His height is normal here is the Netherlands.

So I expected him to be taller when everybody said that he was so tall, but he was of a normal height to me.

I don't understand the "not tall" thing. Mika is taller than everyone around him, all the time. Were you expecting circus-freak-giant tall and only got taller-than-99%-of-Britons tall? :roftl:

:lol3: certainly not giant-freak tall, more like very tall in (or out of) proportion to his skinniness. In some older tv shows he comes across incredibly tall and skinny. In this appearance for instance, especially when he enters the studio. But then standing in front of him, not even wearing high heels :roftl:, I didn't have the feeling I had to look up very far - but maybe he was bending so it only felt like he's not so tall. However, at the end of the day it really doesn't matter much to me how tall or short or skinny he is. He just radiates something that makes you (or me at least) feel comfortable instantly and of which I think it's not inseparably linked to his outer appearance.