• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But ... he's almost double your size? Of course his nose is bigger :blink:

:bleh:

Awww, no, he has the cutest nose:wub2:

OKAY forget I said anything .... let it just be 'my thang' :das:

... I think about his nose ALOT :lmao:

I LOVE his nose! It is perfect .... I didn't mean anything durragatory by the statement GOD knows! :das:

..... DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!!!

I don't mean H U G E in a big bird kind of way ----

in a MOST beautiful way........ :das:

JUST look at my siggie -- and look at my nose - and look at HIS!!!! :naughty:

SEE what I mean Vern? :wub2:

I love you Holly :lol3:

He was taller then I anticipated -- NOT at ALL as skinny as I had presumed .... So in tuned to each person that spoke to him -- as if they were the only ones there. I L O V E how he looks into your eyes as he is talking to you, and never takes them away -- it almost burns a hole right through your heart, and you feel as though you cannot breath - but, once you catch your breath and the burning subsides ..... you can just surrender to his powerful eyes.

--- looking at MIKA is how I imagine it would be looking at Edward .... or any beautiful hypnotizing vampire for that matter :naughty:

-sigh- :wub2:

Am I the only one who either a. didn't look into his eyes or b. blacked out when I did so I don't remember? :blink::lol3:

And yes, Mika is the closest thing we have to an Edward :wub2:

-sigh- :wub2:

Am I the only one who either a. didn't look into his eyes or b. blacked out when I did so I don't remember? :blink::lol3:

And yes, Mika is the closest thing we have to an Edward :wub2:

uummmm ... YEAH you m u s t be! I guess you blacked out or passed out - YEAH.... that MUST be it :lmao:

.... he REALLY is, isn't he! Only he DOES have hot blood running through his veins.... and other things :das:

Kasia, maybe you like some videos?

From Amsterdam .. with me in it .. very spectacular :roftl:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38035863

And just a nice one:

There are probably more, also from other gigs .. but it gives you an idea :wink2:

These videos are gorgious!

I esp. love the second one!

HI MIKA!!!

Oi! watch it, you! :roftl:.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me, hahahaaa! I think that this was partly why he reacted like that in Amsterdam. After my OL thing in Paris a few days before, he just laughed and went 'ooh,you and your petitions' like 'what a pain in the bum', LMAO.

what OL thing in Paris:blink:

what OL thing in Paris:blink:

I showed him my new Tshirt :das: and he had quite a ...urm...'lively' reaction to it.

It was important to me at the time, as I felt very strongly about the whole thing, and I had already told him that before, so he knew what the story was :naughty:.

IMG_2711.jpg

What a lovely thread:wub2:

I haven't had chance to read it all in detail but it is lovely to read about peoples experiences and impressions of Mika.

Sari...............I very much agree with your post about making choices. I very much fall into the same catergory as you. I spend very little money on anything else such as going out etc. Obviously I apreciate that one has to have the money in the first place to be able to make the choices. But things can be done relatively cheaply if one books travel and accomodation well in advance.....and you don't eat or drink when you are at the gigs!:naughty:

With no gigs for the last few months I have been squirelling a little stash away in anticipation of the next dates.

Anyway..............back to the point:naughty:

The first time I met Mika I was astounded at how near perfect he was! Everything about him.....the tone of his skin, his hair, just his general presence..............and of course, the eyes:mf_lustslow: I would agree with Sari's comment about the freshly showered look:thumb_yello: And I also agree with everyone that has pointed out how tactile he is.............and once he holds your hand and looks into your eyes all plans of what you were going to say somehow go out the window!:naughty:

I showed him my new Tshirt :das: and he had quite a ...urm...'lively' reaction to it.

It was important to me at the time, as I felt very strongly about the whole thing, and I had already told him that before, so he knew what the story was :naughty:.

IMG_2711.jpg

You're still my hero for that :bow::wub2::naughty:

You're still my hero for that :bow::wub2::naughty:

Hahahhahaha!! Thanks :blush-anim-cl:. It was about the principle of it all, you know :naughty:. But I don't want to dredge it all out again now so I will stop talking about it, water under the bridge and all that :wink2:.

Lovely thread.... :wub2:

I've only ever met him once, as have only been to one gig so far.... Everyone has already said it, but he just has a way about him, he just puts you at ease instantly, I'm extremely shy, but I don't remember being nervous around him at all. There were loads of people around and he really does make you feel you're the only one there at that moment.... and yes those eyes.... :blush-anim-cl: They just draw you in. I don't think I even liked him then as much as I do now, I'd only just joined here, so to meet him again in 2009 is something I'm really hoping to do... :mf_lustslow:

Well, I don't think that it's a matter of luck, it's about choices... Obviously if I was a student with no cash at all to spend it would be different, and then I wouldn't be able to make the choice, but as an adult you can decide what is a priority and what you spend your money on.

For example, some people go out every friday and saturday nights and spend a lot of money each night, whereas I prefer not to do it, and to spend it on other things. I also hardly drink, don't smoke, and don't have expensive hobbies. No kids to tend to yet, so I want to use my freedom and time now to do these things before I have to cut down a bit.

I just wanted to see Mika live many times, meet MFC'ers, and support him during his first album tour, and that is what I did. I went to as many gigs as I could, and after each gig you just want another one so much that it happens naturally.

Of course this meant not doing other things, as much of my holiday time and money was directed towards these gigs, which is why I mentioned the 'choices' earlier. I must say though that it's been the best way to spend all this time and money though!!

I am ready to start it all over again in 2009.

I don't drink, smoke or go out much either, can't really afford to go on holidays either, most of my money goes on seeing my main obsession - whether it was Blur/Franz or now Mika.... Or all 3 as seems to be happening hopefully this year. I'm already going to see Franz in March and Blur in July. Just need Mika to confirm stuff now and I'll be a happy bunny. Though it is Mika I really want to see most. :thumb_yello:

I L O V E how he looks into your eyes as he is talking to you, and never takes them away -- it almost burns a hole right through your heart, and you feel as though you cannot breath - but, once you catch your breath and the burning subsides ..... you can just surrender to his powerful eyes.

Oh dear, oxygen please!:wub2:

EXACTLY!!!! When in his presence -- all oxygen seems to just disappear from the atmosphere! ... guess Now we know what it would feel like to live on Mars! :roftl:

that scares me a bit.

because i don't want to faint in front of mika.

Or start to cry.

that would be a bit embarrassing...

btw...your sig is so...:wub2:

that scares me a bit.

because i don't want to faint in front of mika.

Or start to cry.

that would be a bit embarrassing...

btw...your sig is so...:wub2:

YES! I had that fear too! But, the GOOD thing is NO matter HOW much you 'think' you are going to freak/freeze/or just plain lose it in front of him.....

as soon as he is there - right in front of you .... he has this TOTAL calming effect on you. You are SO calm and at ease .......... *even if you FORGET to breath* :naughty:

...... I was SO composed in front of him! ~thank you Lord~ but, the MOMENT he went in ----- I BUSTED out crying! I didn't mind TOO much cause - at least HE did not see me.... and pretty much EVERYONE else there was an MFCer.... so, it wasn't TOO embarrassing! ---- even though I WAS the o n l y one who started crying! :blush-anim-cl: But- the 'moment' I had just had with him ... was simply TOO much for me to bare! I couldn't hold it inside! I mean MIKA had just talked to me --- lookied into my eyes --- and touched me ..... WHAT else could I do?

.... and thank you - it is the highlight of my existence! :wub2:

YES! I had that fear too! But, the GOOD thing is NO matter HOW much you 'think' you are going to freak/freeze/or just plain lose it in front of him.....

as soon as he is there - right in front of you .... he has this TOTAL calming effect on you. You are SO calm and at ease .......... *even if you FORGET to breath* :naughty:

...... I was SO composed in front of him! ~thank you Lord~ but, the MOMENT he went in ----- I BUSTED out crying! I didn't mind TOO much cause - at least HE did not see me.... and pretty much EVERYONE else there was an MFCer.... so, it wasn't TOO embarrassing! ---- even though I WAS the o n l y one who started crying! :blush-anim-cl: But- the 'moment' I had just had with him ... was simply TOO much for me to bare! I couldn't hold it inside! I mean MIKA had just talked to me --- lookied into my eyes --- and touched me ..... WHAT else could I do?

.... and thank you - it is the highlight of my existence! :wub2:

awww...:mf_lustslow:

Sure that you feel more...comfortable if everyone there

is an MFCer..:wub2:

I'd start crying too,for sure...

He's a wizard, or a vampire...

awww...:mf_lustslow:

Sure that you feel more...comfortable if everyone there

is an MFCer..:wub2:

I'd start crying too,for sure...

He's a wizard, or a vampire...

You know that REALLY is true!!!! Cause when I met him again AFTER the show..... again -- I was fine talking to him *he REACHED out and rubbed my arm* :wub2: BUT - as soon as he got in the van and left .... I started BALLING! --- and I was VERY embarrassed ..... I even made my friends turn around and go the other way - cause I did not want anyone to see me! We started walking the opposite way -- and it took us FOREVER to hail a taxi .... it was NOT pretty! And I swear for the first like 30 minutes - i didn't think I would EVER stop crying! I sobbed all night! But - then I was good!!!! And have been ever since! :naughty:

You know that REALLY is true!!!! Cause when I met him again AFTER the show..... again -- I was fine talking to him *he REACHED out and rubbed my arm* :wub2: BUT - as soon as he got in the van and left .... I started BALLING! --- and I was VERY embarrassed ..... I even made my friends turn around and go the other way - cause I did not want anyone to see me! We started walking the opposite way -- and it took us FOREVER to hail a taxi .... it was NOT pretty! And I swear for the first like 30 minutes - i didn't think I would EVER stop crying! I sobbed all night! But - then I was good!!!! And have been ever since! :naughty:

REALLY? Omg i would so faint!!

aw,really?was it so...emotional for you?

REALLY? Omg i would so faint!!

aw,really?was it so...emotional for you?

I don't know WHY I am SO over the top emotional when it comes to Mika .....

I mean when I met Rufus Wainwright -- I was SO much *uuuummm closer and personal* with Rufus .... and I only cried a little tiny bit after the first night .. and I didn't cry any other time that I met him .... although I did cry through the entire third concert! :doh:

I am just a ball of emotion -- what can I say? :naughty:

OMG, I was reading some of these yesterday and I had this dream that I was famous for being a fan of Mika and at some award show I was trying to get his attention but he kept acting like I was an annoying little child and he didn't want to talk to me and he finally said he'd dance with me at the afterparty but he didn't show up and I was crying when I left because Mika didn't like me! :crybaby:

What a scary dream! LOL