Close encounter with Mika;-)

Kasia_xxx

No, not me yet though it's my 2009 wish:wink2:

I want to ask any of you who have met Mika about your first impression like: how tall, slim, cute etc... he was in comparison to what you had expected! The floor is yours:mf_lustslow:!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tall :roftl:

But it was great, although I haven't said anything to him (apart from a "hello" & "thanks for .." and then I got stuck :roftl: and I doubt he heard it..) ... so that's something I still need to do when I ever meet him again :roftl:

Don't know what you want to hear about it :roftl:

But I hope you'll meet him this year! :wink2:

Am I the only one finding him as tall as expected? :blink: I'm too short for this world :roftl:

Maybe I expected him to be too tall? :roftl:

I'd say that he's just very normal, yet exquisite. Gentle, warm, and a bit shy even...

He's lovely. Not as tall as you expect, maybe slightly thinner....and just lovely :wub2:

Mesmerising eyes he has!

Well he's tall to me, but that's 'cause I'm a shorty, very tactile, likes to make contact, and as Sara says the eyes are mesmerising, you'll find it hard to break off, and I don't really like making eye contact that much! Also, VERY chatty, in fact, you may get the urge to tell him to shut up! Just joking. LOL!

See, I think he is taller than you would think. And he looks you right in the eye too.

Yes, there's that too ... :roftl:

Maybe I expected him to be too tall? :roftl:

I'd say that he's just very normal, yet exquisite. Gentle, warm, and a bit shy even...

Maybe it was something like that :roftl:

It's not that it's like: wooooooooow, he's tall! But it just depends on how tall (or short :bleh:) you are I guess .. :roftl:

But he is a gentle, warm person indeed..

I hope to meet him some day too :wub2:

oh that man looking me in the eyes :blush-anim-cl:

Just wait until he holds your hand then (he tends to do that), you'll die then!:naughty:

Well he's tall to me, but that's 'cause I'm a shorty, very tactile, likes to make contact, and as Sara says the eyes are mesmerising, you'll find it hard to break off, and I don't really like making eye contact that much! Also, VERY chatty, in fact, you may get the urge to tell him to shut up! Just joking. LOL!

Yeah, he did manage to get us to travel to Paris against our better judgement, and all that cause of the mesmerising eyes :roftl:

Just wait until he holds your hand then (he tends to do that), you'll die then!:naughty:

She already dies by the though of it .. I'm sure of that :naughty::roftl:

Yes, he has very nice hands:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Mmmmm ... and that in combination with his eyes (looking at you) .. and you're like me .. lost :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

(Sorry L, I'll shut up now :bleh:)

Mmmmm ... and that in combination with his eyes (looking at you) .. and you're like me .. lost :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

(Sorry L, I'll shut up now :bleh:)

no, its ok, carry on:roftl:

i don't know what it feels like, so carry on typing please:naughty: