Second Album in September?

Becky

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes she did :thumb_yello::naughty:

Great! I haven't been reading many comments lately because mine are deleted so often and I want to spare myself the frustration of seeing my comment gone again :blink:. And I write perfectly normal (well, normal in my eyes :naughty:) comments. Hopefully the serverproblems will be solved soon.

• 2 weeks later...
At least September is still in 2009.....it's not so bad, we can make it!

We are like some sort of self help group:naughty: We need to be!

I think we have to see it as reality .... any time soon you would hear press releases and the wheels woould be turning .... its ringing true with me now I must say:blink:

I know.................that is what is so darn depressing isn't it! I suppose all we can console ourselves with is that if it IS Sept.....before then we will probably have had maybe two singles and a few promotional dates?

After dismissing the News Of The World as a paper claiming Elvis lives on the moon .. Im starting to think it looks right :blink:

Why, what, why????

Some new info!:boxed:

The trouble is.........we don't WANT to believe it!:shocked:

So true!:naughty:

Imagine a whole long summer without Mika gigs, no promotion of an album, nothing...just a big silence..and us crouching over our computers when the world passes by outside!:sad:

:crybaby:

Why, what, why????

Some new info!:boxed:

So true!:naughty:

Imagine a whole long summer without Mika gigs, no promotion of an album, nothing...just a big silence..and us crouching over our computers when the world passes by outside!:sad:

:crybaby:

Hopefully we will get SOMETHING before then Sienna............otherwise I think that some of us usually tollerant, polite, kind Mika fans might just show our true colours!:naughty::shocked:

Hopefully we will get SOMETHING before then Sienna............otherwise I think that some of us usually tollerant, polite, kind Mika fans might just show our true colours!:naughty::shocked:

I'm sure he will do something, with LICM he was already big and very heard of even before releasing something, so he will give us something i'm sure:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

I really, really hope so!

Watch out Mr Man, never underestimate the power of your MFC!:rm_robot:

I'm sure he will do something, with LICM he was already big and very heard of even before releasing something, so he will give us something i'm sure:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

I really, really hope so!

Watch out Mr Man, never underestimate the power of your MFC!:rm_robot:

Yes, I think he will too..............but I just wish he would pick up on the fact that we are about to blow a fuse and just give us at least an indication of when he might do something!:shocked:

I think we might get a single around summer :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I think he will too..............but I just wish he would pick up on the fact that we are about to blow a fuse and just give us at least an indication of when he might do something!:shocked:

That might be nice, we can only hold on to the mikagasmicthread for so long......:shocked: we need new stuff.:sneaky2:

OH but summer seems SO far away!:shocked:

Yes......I'm trying to act cool and at ease about the fact that we'll have to wait untill september. But for real......:hair: I can't wait!!!!!!!

Why shouldn't the may news fom the french mag be right???

A friend of mine told me the mag is reliable....and september seems too long even for Mika's perfectionism!...;)

I am VERY happy to go with May:thumb_yello::roftl: