hi!! i'm a new fan!!

ce_mika

hi!! i'm cecilia from Uruguay! i'm 17 years old, and i've been a mika's fan since december 2007!:naughty:

this is my first time in this forum, it took me a little of time to understand how it works, but now i decide to introduce myself!

the first time i heard Mika was through a highschool partner, who had "Grace kelly" on his mp3...i really loved it!! then i heard new songs about Mika, as Love Today and Relax!! Now, that i've become a Mika's fan, i have to say that my favourite song is My Interpretation!:wink2:

about me i can say, i'm also a Rafael Nadal's fan, i like swimming and tennis and apart from Mika, my favourite band is the spanish group : "la oreja de van gogh"

according about what i've been seeing, i think this is a very friendly forum, i love meeting new people, form different parts of the world, so i hope we can have a really nice friendship!!

nice to meet all of you...and sorry about my english! (¡i'll try to write the best i can!:thumb_yello:)....ceci:wink2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Binvenida al MFC Cecilia!!!!! :welcomeani: acá las vas a pasar re bien!!!!! jaja es muy divertido!! y no te preocupes por tu inglés ES MUY BUENO COMPARADO con el mio jajajja XD pasate por el Argentinean!!! ahí te vamos a recibir MUY BIEN!

Yo soy Candelaria .. PERO TODOS ME DICEN Cande:wink2:

hi!! i'm cecilia from Uruguay! i'm 17 years old, and i've been a mika's fan since december 2007!:naughty:

this is my first time in this forum, it took me a little of time to understand how it works, but now i decide to introduce myself!

the first time i heard Mika was through a highschool partner, who had "Grace kelly" on his mp3...i really loved it!! then i heard new songs about Mika, as Love Today and Relax!! Now, that i've become a Mika's fan, i have to say that my favourite song is My Interpretation!:wink2:

about me i can say, i'm also a Rafael Nadal's fan, i like swimming and tennis and apart from Mika, my favourite band is the spanish group : "la oreja de van gogh"

according about what i've been seeing, i think this is a very friendly forum, i love meeting new people, form different parts of the world, so i hope we can have a really nice friendship!!

nice to meet all of you...and sorry about my english! (¡i'll try to write the best i can!:thumb_yello:)....ceci:wink2:

It's great you finally joined! It's been a little more than 2 years since I joined this forum and it was my very first time too! I had no idea how this all worked either. But you'll learn it all very quickly.

WELCOME!

Edited by Suzy

Hola Cecilia! Bienvenida! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, your english is great! Waaaaaay better than my spanish! :roftl:

Have lots of fun here! :punk:

Bienvenida al foro Cecilia! Espero verte mucho por aquí :wink2:

Disfruta del foro!

Pásate por el spanish thread cuando quieras. Serás bienvenida.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15758

Hay varios temas de Uruguay, pero llevan sin estar activos desde hace mucho http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16496