dcdeb

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cannot we make her/him register here and tell us the story?:blink: nono?:blink:

of course :doh: she/he must not be a fan of mika's!:sneaky2:

it's a HE. he met mika at some others parties, with perez and josh and katy too. he even passed onto nono (through her sis) some pics, not feat. mika though, but perez' house.

and I think he may not be unhappy to meet mika again, from what it seems.. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by avoca

:roftl:

I'm afraid there's not much to keep private robertina. :wink2: just what i wrote. and the fact they spoke about current punk rock scene, or smt along that line. :mf_rosetinted::blink: we laughed no end when nono reported the subject of the convo. :naughty:

She's come over all moral since she became a mod

:sneaky2:

:roftl:

I'm afraid there's not much to keep private robertina. just what i wrote. and the fact they spoke about current punk rock scene, or smt along that line. :mf_rosetinted::blink: we laughed no end when nono reported the subject of the convo.

see kath? who are we to get to know such private convos? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:shocked:

......... :roftl:

I read cobblers as gobblers ....im sorry , i shall retreat now .... its all your peoples fault making me read that !!! Guy will be in here an minute sending me to my corner :roftl:

off you go!!!!!!! sniff sniff... fishy smell in here

stalker :mf_rosetinted:

no seriously, he's a lucky chap :bleh:

I hope this is not his new motto and he's not trying his best NOT to be remembered by anyone.. :boxed:

Certainly feels like it. He'd better release another album and go back on tour or he might well become the shooting star he's always been so afraid of being. People do forget, even the most fanatical fans : short memory, another artist taking their fancy... and the former icon loses his gold paint.

Come back soon, Sire, or other guys might climb onto your throne !

Id3

I don't like the hair, I don't like the shirt....but I do like the guy :naughty:.

high five, girl! :punk:

Yep, they look good, don't they ? And so does Perez. Less than Josh :wub2: though, poor baby !

Id3

I actually prefer perez to josh. now he's lost weight, he looks very good. :thumb_yello: he does not compare to mika, sorry mario, I like you anyway :bleh: but he's still a nice looking chap. :wink2:

cannot we make her/him register here and tell us the story?:blink: nono?:blink:

of course :doh: she/he must not be a fan of mika's!:sneaky2:

I wish :naughty:

I asked my sister if anything else happened, but she said "no."

Maybe I just need her to ask harder :sneaky2::naughty:

http://perezhilton.com/page/3/

Grammy-nominated Brit songstress Adele has succeeded where many have failed. She has found acclaim in America AND she has charmed Vogue boss Anna Wintour!

Adele will be appearing in an upcoming Vogue spread shot by famed photog Annie Liebovitz, the singer reveals.

At one of her fittings for the shoot, she was summoned to meet with Miz Wintour. Said Adele about the meeting:

"It was just like 'The Devil Wears Prada.' It was amazing. I was really frightened and I went in and she was so nice. She was like, 'What labels do you like?' I was trying to make up these designers that I was quite sure I had read in 'Vogue' or something before."

The Vogue editor has also offered to style the Brit singing sensation for the Grammys this Sunday.

Adele reveals, "I got a really nice dress. I don't ever wear dresses. I wear dresses with tights and flat shoes and a cardigan. But I am going to get my boobs out and everything. It's going to be quite a big deal."

We can't wait to see the Adle/Anna collaboration!

Big girl, you are beautiful!

Let's after-party at the Butterfly Lounge!

http://perezhilton.com/page/3/

Grammy-nominated Brit songstress Adele has succeeded where many have failed. She has found acclaim in America AND she has charmed Vogue boss Anna Wintour!

Adele will be appearing in an upcoming Vogue spread shot by famed photog Annie Liebovitz, the singer reveals.

At one of her fittings for the shoot, she was summoned to meet with Miz Wintour. Said Adele about the meeting:

"It was just like 'The Devil Wears Prada.' It was amazing. I was really frightened and I went in and she was so nice. She was like, 'What labels do you like?' I was trying to make up these designers that I was quite sure I had read in 'Vogue' or something before."

The Vogue editor has also offered to style the Brit singing sensation for the Grammys this Sunday.

Adele reveals, "I got a really nice dress. I don't ever wear dresses. I wear dresses with tights and flat shoes and a cardigan. But I am going to get my boobs out and everything. It's going to be quite a big deal."

We can't wait to see the Adle/Anna collaboration!

Big girl, you are beautiful!

Let's after-party at the Butterfly Lounge!

interesting!

i bet she`ll amazing! adele is really pretty! i love her eyes