• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! That happened today! :sneaky2:

Oh well, i guess thats what i get for falling asleep in the car.

happened to me today too! agh:thumbdown:

I don't like when people play all these creepy commercials for movies like "the hauntings in Connecticut" or other scary movies at night.....because then I think of being haunted....which is weird and creeeepy:blink:

Well most of them, but recently a book called "Let the Right One In." It was adapted into a movie, which I should watch. :naughty:

It is Swedish and the author has got so much good critics even in English spoken countries!

It doesn’t happen very often, he has been compared to for example Steven King, which I really don’t think is fair to ST!

IMO the book was better than the movie, the movie was only a pale story compared to the book!:wink2:

It is Swedish and the author has got so much good critics even in English spoken countries!

It doesn’t happen very often, he has been compared to for example Steven King, which I really don’t think is fair to ST!

IMO the book was better than the movie, the movie was only a pale story compared to the book!:wink2:

:lol3: Well, Nono didn't like it.

When people say, "can I borrow a piece of paper?". They aren't going to give me THAT piece of paper back. They could've just said, "can I have a piece of paper?". :naughty:

i always say " can you pass me a sheet of paper please?" :naughty:

I don't like to wait.

i haven't got any patience at all :roftl: so i know how you feel.

or when the back or front part of your earing falls off, and then you can never find it again:thumbdown:

YES! That happened today! :sneaky2:

Oh well, i guess thats what i get for falling asleep in the car.

i hated it when i bought a really funky pair of converse earrings, but i didn't have time to put them in, so i just held them. i fell asleep in the car and dropped them :tears: never ever found them. so i got a new pair :D

It irks me when I open a door for myself and am in the middle of the doorway, prepared to walk through that door, and then someone slips by me and walks through before I do. WTF? Seriously? :sneaky2: I opened the door for ME! :hair:

----------

Now, I would be more than glad to hold the door for that person. But the actions/ body language is different. I'd stand behind/ to the side of the door, allowing people to walk through, instead of being in the middle of the doorway. Thank you very much. :wink2:

It irks me when I open a door for myself and am in the middle of the doorway, prepared to walk through that door, and then someone slips by me and walks through before I do. WTF? Seriously? :sneaky2: I opened the door for ME! :hair:

----------

Now, I would be more than glad to hold the door for that person. But the actions/ body language is different. I'd stand behind/ to the side of the door, allowing people to walk through, instead of being in the middle of the doorway. Thank you very much. :wink2:

i agree that's just rude:thumbdown:

:lol3: I know.

I swear I was meant to be a gay man. People think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I shouldn't be a girl:thumbdown:

LOL.. I've always wished that gay men were attracted to women. I know that doesn't make sense, but so many of the guys I've had crushes on have been gay.

I think you have the right idea. I would like to give them up but I am too nosey.

pmsl Babs your just awesome lol

Well I don't like the weather man we have up t'north cos he tries to be soo funny and zap some kinda personalty into his 3 mins of fame and fails miserably, he always finds the most unheard of places in the regeon to stick on his map just to get people from tiny unimportant boring places to watch him on tv :badmood: I am pleased to say I can't remember his name (might be Bob summit or other) and I refuse to google it lol.

I also detest mayonaise or salad cream or any other dressings they want to dribble all over my nice salad without even having the curtesy to ASK me if I want it OH NO!!! they just ASSUME everyone wants it and you know what happens when you assume.... you make an ASS(out of)U(and an ass out of )ME!

pmsl Babs your just awesome lol

Well I don't like the weather man we have up t'north cos he tries to be soo funny and zap some kinda personalty into his 3 mins of fame and fails miserably, he always finds the most unheard of places in the regeon to stick on his map just to get people from tiny unimportant boring places to watch him on tv :badmood: I am pleased to say I can't remember his name (might be Bob summit or other) and I refuse to google it lol.

I also detest mayonaise or salad cream or any other dressings they want to dribble all over my nice salad without even having the curtesy to ASK me if I want it OH NO!!! they just ASSUME everyone wants it and you know what happens when you assume.... you make an ASS(out of)U(and an ass out of )ME!

Lol, my geography teacher always says that. (the thing about assuming) :lol3:

I don't like when everytime I get in the car or get out of the car...I always hit my head on the car roof.....:sad:

it happens almost everyday:blink:

:lmfao:

Edited by England